Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Elie Saab looks great on her. The Chanel, besides the shoes, is a good look for her aswell. She looks very fresh.

She really does prove that modeling is an art. Even though she is a very attractive woman, she has no modeling talent, and always looks akward.

She looks very elegant in that black outfit! Only the shoes are awful!

The Chanel suit is beautiful but ruined by the shoes.
Elie Saab dress is beautiful but such an old color on her. I also think it would've been nicer with the belt like on the runway.

The suit looks to be too big for her frame. The hat looks like a rain hat.

Last edited:
It's a very Catherine-of-Cambridge look! Hair and clutch remind me a lot the duchess.

Charlotte at the National Day celebrations in Monaco today, November 19, 2012:

** Full view ** Close up **

I must admit that looking at the full view outfit, Charlotte looks much better than she did in the church, where she seemed really awful beneath that huge hat. Still i dislike her shoes... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

The jacket makes her look boxy. I've seen her do better on National Day. But kudos to the hat and curls. She looks stunning as usual.

beautiful! she looks perfect in a way only charlotte can pull this off. it's beautiful on her. i doubt anyone else can look as stylish as she does... :)

Charlotte looks stunning! Loving the entire outfit on her!

The suit looks to be too big for her frame. The hat looks like a rain hat.

I love the overall style, but then once I took a close look, I have to agree . . . the jacket makes her look "big" and the hat selection could have been much better. I do like the color and texture of the suit! :flowers:

Last edited:
Love it all. Think the suit fits fine and like the blue blouse. Love the hat and curls. Where are her gloves?

The jacket is not very flattering but the entire look is ok, the close-up look is superb! What a beautiful woman!

Love the suit and the blue blouse underneath. I especially like the length of the skirt, just below the knee. The fabric is beautiful, the cut is very good, the detail is fun and the colour is good. Love the hat.

I love this look and I wish I had this jacket in my closet...

Love the outfit. The blazer is gorgeous

Charlotte at the Rose Ball in Monaco this evening, March 23 - I like the upper part, but not the lower part of the dress, and the contrast with the black shoes is a bit extreme:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

The shoes are horrible with the pink - that dress is like something out of a 1950's vaudeville act. And she is beautiful and has managed to "make-up" her looks away.
Its all too much.

This style reminds me of the gowns that Caroline & Stephanie have both worn at the Red Cross Ball with the contrasting lengths of skirt. All three women are blessed with such gorgeous legs they can pull it off.
I really like Charlotte's new hair length and the hi-lights. Any ID on the necklace?

Charlotte looks stunning. I love her hair and make up she is glowing.
I think Gad must be good for her she seems happy and relaxed in a way I have never seen before.

The shoes are horrible with the pink - that dress is like something out of a 1950's vaudeville act. And she is beautiful and has managed to "make-up" her looks away.
Its all too much.

I agree. The dress could of worked if she had not tried to 'rock it'. It could of been a very charming soft look. The dress is soft and 'pretty'....the shoes and makeup are 'hard' so they clash with each other.

LaRae

Charlotte is beautiful, but she has too much make up this night. The dress is a little too much for me, and it doesn't look good when she is standing like this. She should do something to her posture. And the shoes, a big minus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those women can have a 'hard' look about them anyway with their bone structure...(Stephanie, Caroline, Charlotte) the last thing they need to do is wear heavy/harsh makeup..it just makes them look older than they are.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom