Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the hair & make-up. Not loving the mullet skirt or the shoes & bag.

Her outfit reminds me of something Cher Horowitz from "Clueless" might have worn. Huge throw back to the nineties: black combined with baby pink, chunky heels, choker, feathers/ruffles, even the shape of the bag.

All she needs is some body glitter and she'll be ready to party with the Spice Girls circa 1997.

The shoes are horrible with the pink - that dress is like something out of a 1950's vaudeville act. And she is beautiful and has managed to "make-up" her looks away.
Its all too much.

Amen to the shoes!!! They ruin the whole ensemble. As for the dress itself had it been combined with more elegant accessories, it would have had a whole different fitting... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I love her tousled hair but I am not keen of the bright pink lipstick and the shoes clash with all the rest.

The shoes are awful and the dress doesn't make sense to me. It would have probably looked lovely if it was all there.

Better shoes and lipstick could have saved it. Her posture really is poor.
Her jewelry is lovely and so is hair.

The theme was Belle Epoque. Charlotte's dress was a variation of a can-can dress. They wore black shoes and sometimes black hose. Also heavy make-up. Lagerfeld might have designed the dress specifically for Charlotte for tonight. He was also the director of the ball this year.

Loved the make up! Her dress color is lovely and I actually like the dress. I don't like the shoes nor the bag with the dress.

I'm on the fence when it comes to the dress. Color is lovely on her but not big on mullet dresses.
The make-up is great though. I want that lipstick in my life.

For me this outfit incl the style breaking elements works. Charlotte is very, very beautiful and they look a smashing couple.

I like the whole, except maybe the lipstick. With such gorgeous mouth she does not need such agressive colour.
The shoes are an interesting "breakthrough" the tiring nude solution, otherwise she would have been like a swan

She has worn pink before and that color suits her. This gown looked belle-epoch-modern. Or maybe it was inspired by the costumes of can can dancers. While some may not like the pink Chanel gown, I think that it worked for the theme of this event. I would love to have that gown. What a fun party dress.

I like the whole, except maybe the lipstick. With such gorgeous mouth she does not need such agressive colour.
The shoes are an interesting "breakthrough" the tiring nude solution, otherwise she would have been like a swan

Her jewelry was very nice, too. And very suitable!

The dress seems to be inspired by the can-can dancers' dresses which is very appropriate given the theme. A great choice, IMO. I have nothing against the shoes, they are not amazing but they too seem inspired by the can-can dancers. What ruins it it's her terrible posture.

I love her hair, looks amazing on her

"Charlotte is very, very beautiful and they look a smashing couple. " I cannot agree more !

I loved the colour on her but I am not a fan of the cut away look on anyone loved her makeup.

It's a gorgeous color, however I dislike the style.

I absolutely love Charlotte`s pink dress, here hair and make up:) ( except the red lip stick..lol)

Charlotte at the Rose Ball in Monaco this evening, March 23 - I like the upper part, but not the lower part of the dress, and the contrast with the black shoes is a bit extreme:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Charlotte looks stunning. Great dress and I love that she chosen black shoes and purse to break the pink of the dress. Her hair and make-up are great too, and match the theme of the dress perfectly. Charlotte is a true beauty.
I, however, prefer her hair longer.

She looked liked she was auditioning for a bit part in Moulin Rouge at the Rose Ball.

I don't like the black shoes, another pair less heavy would have been better.

Charlotte looks stunning. Great dress and I love that she chosen black shoes and purse to break the pink of the dress. Her hair and make-up are great too, and match the theme of the dress perfectly. Charlotte is a true beauty.
I, however, prefer her hair longer.

I also love the dress. it is quintessential chanel. its young and fun and i think its great that charlotte is taking a bit of a fashion risk with it. i think the simple black shoe keeps the look from being to frou-frou

Charlotte rocks casual style at the World Stars match in Monaco: gallery
Does anyone recognise her wedges?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom