Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks stunning in the second image. The colour suits her wonderfully and I love the styling of the upper part.

She has the Genres of grace Kelly:) such a stunning woman . she i a fashion icon for me!!!

Charlotte in soft blue-grey at the Gucci beauty launch event hosted by Frida Giannini in New York City on June 4, 2014.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beautiful dress, awful posture... as always!!! That girl is gonna get back trouble one day if she doesn't improve her posture... :bang: :bang: :bang:

She looks great but I don't like the make up, to be honest, I never like her make up when it's done by Gucci. It's very unnatural, very modelish. And this is also the vibe I get from most of the times she wears Gucci (not always, though), though she looks great, she looks like a model wearing clothes somebody chose for her and that she wouldn't have necessarily chosen them herself.

She looks very stylish, although the way she posed for the camera makes her look odd.

Stunning gorgeous .. beautiful all that and more IMO

Her posture was never good, but usually i really admire her facial beauty, but for me she looks a bit "Hard" (for lack of a better word) in these pictures...

On second thoughts, I'm not too crazy about this grey dress...

I like the gray dress!

I'm not a huge fan of her outfit. The colours are nice, but that's about it.

The dress is cute, but Charlotte is...there is no elegant way to say it...flat-chested. Dresses cut like that do not flatter her figure.:ermm:

It's nice to see Gad dressed up in the Principality. I think this must be a first.;) Alexandra is so cute!

Agree the Pauline was outstanding... Charlotte was fine but too much thin

I think it is lovely on her quite envious she can wear that neckline ...

Charlotte can go from equestrienne in riding habit, to elegant beauty in a cocktail dress in the blink of an eye. That color is simply spectacular on her, and the back is to die for!:)

Last edited:
That is a very nice blue dress and she wears it well. The color is great on her. The shoes are amazing!

A lovely look from Charlotte. I think I like everything - the hair, make-up, dress and shoes. I would like to see a close -up of the bracelets.

Love the colour on her and her hair is really pretty ..

Stunning! She looks absolutely perfect.

Charlotte looking great in a white Gucci dress at the Vogue Foundation Gala as part of Paris Fashion Week on July 9, 2014:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks very nice but once again I don't like her make up

She looks very classy. I love her muted makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom