Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lacey shoulder straps are pretty but that's all I like about it.

I think the outfit would have definitely looked a lot if she had a better updo. The dress looked great on her. A better coat would have been nice too.

5 Dec 2010, Charlotte during the International Gucci Masters Competition in Paris

Full view *** With a jacket *** Close up 1 *** Close up 2

This girl just emanates charm. I love especially the necklace, it's a wonderful ornament. Maybe the hair is a bit messy but I like her general look.

Last edited:
I like the black blazer and the brown coat only. The rest looks too casual. However, I do agree with you, Monic - she's indeed a very charming young lady.;) I also have a question: is it true that Gucci designs exclusively for Charlotte? I read it in a fashion mag.

I like the black blazer and the brown coat only. The rest looks too casual. However, I do agree with you, Monic - she's indeed a very charming young lady.;) I also have a question: is it true that Gucci designs exclusively for Charlotte? I read it in a fashion mag.
I have no idea, but wouldn't be surprised if it was so... I've found this article so far:
Article

I have no idea, but wouldn't be surprised if it was so... I've found this article so far:
Article

Thanks, it is confirmed by the press anyway! ;) :flowers: It's an interesting collaboration, IMO. I always liked Gucci's riding boots and jackets. As to the suit she wore on Nov. 6th, I find it very contemporary and appropriate for Charlotte's age and body type. She looked good!

monic said:
6 Nov 2010, the third day in Paris

Photo 1 *** Photo 2 *** Photo 3 *** Photo 4

The girl behind in photo 2 at first glance looks like she needs to shave- :) overall really like this look on Charlotte- young but also chic

Charlotte at the "Chanel Metiers d'Art" Fashion Show in Paris. December 07, 2010

Full lenght view

She wore a dress from Fall 2008 collection by Chanel

The dress itself is probably nice, but not with the combination with the jacket (?), tights and boots. It's way too delicate to be combined with a heavy tights and boots and the navy blue and lighter blue and black just does not go together.

I like it without the jacket. It looked much prettier without it.

Charlotte at the "Chanel Metiers d'Art" Fashion Show in Paris. December 07, 2010

Full lenght view * Close up

She wore a dress from Fall 2008 collection by Chanel
I also like this dress but without the jacket which looks like a casual addition to jeans. These two just don't go together... I dislike Charlotte in black tights as well since she's a young, fit girl and should wear sth transparent instead of putting on black stuff over over. Without offence, sometimes she looks like a nun when wearing things like these...:ermm:

I like the blue dress on Charlotte, but she combined it so badly with the rest pieces! :ermm:

Charlotte on Christmas holiday in Rio de Janerio

Pic 1 *** Pic 2

Last edited by a moderator:
24 Jan 2011, Charlotte and Kate Moss at the Fashion show in Paris

Pic 1 *** Pic 2 *** Close up

No for the boots (or however those things are called) and no for the tights and definitelly no for those two together. I don't like open toe shoes and tights, ever.
And no for such a bright lipstick, too much for my taste.

Can't see too well the rest of the outfit so will wait for better pictures :)

I love her leather jacket and her lipstick. She looks very effortlessly cool in that outfit.

No for the boots (or however those things are called) and no for the tights and definitelly no for those two together. I don't like open toe shoes and tights, ever.
And no for such a bright lipstick, too much for my taste.

Can't see too well the rest of the outfit so will wait for better pictures :)
It seems she's also wearing a very short black skirt. I'm afraid there are no photos of Charlotte standing.

Pic 1 ------- Pic 2

I also dislike the shoes in conjunction with these tights. Besides, I'm not zealous to put on shoes like these... Not my type completely...
The lipstick is really tempting; I like such bold shades!

I love the outfit but then again Charlotte & I are the same age :lol: so my fashion taste are somewhat similar to her's but I don't like the hammer pants outfit she wore.

Fashion show in Paris: Often, blondes tend to look washed out when placed next to brunettes, especially if the brunette has light skin and wears brigh red lipstick. I think photographers call it the law of contrasts, where the eye is drawn to contrast rather than unity. Scarlett Johanson is one of the exceptions, where her bold lipstick won't look too harsh with her fair skin and blond hair. In my opinion, Kate Moss looks a little too beige next to Charlotte. Had it been Scarlett, how would the two have fared together, I wonder?

I really dislike her make up, but her dress is beautiful and unique :)

Charlotte attend a dinner in Paris. January 25, 2011

Full lenght view * Close up

No for whatever it is she's wearing (a dress?, pants?, IDK). No for either the top part of that something or is it a necklace? No for the booties (?) and no for the make-up (way too much). Over all - no.

I don't like the boots or the tights in the first outfit. The jacket is cute though.

I'm also not feeling the 2nd outfit. I like the top part, but not the hammer style pants. I think the makeup looks good though- it matches the outfit. And since she rarely wears a lot of makeup, this changes up her look a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom