Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not true, you can find Nike articles anywhere in France and it's quite sold a lot. Nobody pronounce it in the French way because everybody knows that i's an American brand. We are nt that stupid. I don't know where you're French teacher got that one !!!

miau said:
Maybe that's why the Casiraghi boys have chosen to wear the brand - they want to appear street smart.

I have issues with Nike. And they recently bought Converse,I think, so Converse is a bit shady to me too, but I must do more research before I pass too much judgement. But, here we go, political discussions don't belong here.
The Converse tennies are adorable, so I can see why Char likes them. They are comfortable too, I admit, but they suck in a way because the soles are very cheaply made.

She also likes to wear Karl Lagerfeld and Gucci. I can also tell in different pictures she loves little kids and animals. After all she's a Leo.

De La Cruza said:
Would anybody happen to know what brands of shoes Charlotte wears for all kinds of shoes form athletic to heels? Would anybody also happen to have photos of her shoes? So you can see the brands she's wearing. Thanks

Here are some of her 2005 shoes from style.casiraghitrio.com

could u please post a bigger picture.we can hardly see the shoes.
thanks

enchantednights said:
try clicking it.

lol... haha, that's great. That reminds me of those help-calls that sometimes come out in joke e-mails, where someone calls for technical assistance and says, "I can't see anything but a black screen."
And the techie says, "Um, did you push the power button?"
:D

CasiraghiTrio said:
lol... haha, that's great. That reminds me of those help-calls that sometimes come out in joke e-mails, where someone calls for technical assistance and says, "I can't see anything but a black screen."
And the techie says, "Um, did you push the power button?"
:D
haha that's so mean, but stills funny :p

I like Charlotte's sense of style. She really dresses very well and most of all I like the fact that she uses casual lothes for everyday life

Charlotte's Rose Ball debut

The designer: Chanel (spring 2006 couture)

The original sources of the pictures used to show this comparison: Style.com and Getty

The secondary source: style.casiraghitrio.com

The image hosting site used to host the comparison: imagehigh.com

btw I think in charlotte#s brands tread her yellow balenciaga must be mentioned.

pictures from eternalmuse.co.uk

Nice thread... but i just don't getter why she always have to wear chanel? Some 1 can explain...!

princesslily said:
Because Chanel is the best!!

:) a highly subjective view, princesslily, but thank you for the enthusiasm! it is always welcome in my opinion! I think I can answer the question of "micas", though. The reason Charlotte wears a lot of Chanel is because the chieftain designer of that "haute couture" house is Karl Lagerfeld, a very dear and old friend of the family. Caroline rubs his ego by being something of a Chanel clotheshorse, and Charlotte pays homage to her Mother's darling old pal, Monsieur/Herr/Mister Lagerfeld.

The thing is, however, Charlotte does not always wear only Chanel. She has worn many other brands (Diesel, Converse, Adidas, Alberta Ferretti, Dior, Givenchy....) the list goes on. I believe she may stick to Chanel for official Grimaldi family events because, well, because Chanel and Grimaldi have very old ties. ;)

i usually love everything she wears, in years to come as she gets older and grabs more media aattention she will certainly be revered as a styly icon, but her casual outfits of late have lacked a lot of the class and elegance she used to have. however her appearances at major events have been nothing short of breathtaking, well thats my opinion...

Mrs.Smith said:
btw I think in charlotte#s brands tread her yellow balenciaga must be mentioned.

pictures from eternalmuse.co.uk
I say it is lime-colored, not yellow, but of course it doesn't really matter. tomato, tomatoe, potato, potatoe. It does seem that Char has developed a pattern.... usually Chanel for black-tie, and then she goes for other things for her casual attire. I have never seen her wear Chanel walking down the street. I think she only defers to Chanel for the family formals, when loyalty overrides personal preference. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte's makeup at the Rose Ball. original source: abaca press
secondary source: my site but my site is currently down

Char has a pair, or probably more than one pair, of black heels with a heel that's quite high and slim (well, not too high compared to what's out there, but high for her patterns). I can't post the pics (no time, gotta go very soon, maybe someone else can find them, post them) but just wanted to mention....
She's worn them many times. They seem to me to be either Nine West or BCBG, just plain black pumps, long thin heel. There isn't anything on them, no special thing, just plain black. She has typically worn this style of heels with jeans for semi-dressy events like the Salon du Cheval. November 2004 Salon du Cheval comes immediately to mind. Then there was the show at the Paris museum for modern art recently (2006). She wore them for that too.
Like I said, I'm sure she has multiple pairs like this, but they look the same, so I speak about them as one. I'm convinced they are BCBG or Nine West. I don't know if Nine West is popular in France. It is very popular in the States.

asturiana said:
Does anybody know which brand the shoes are from? :)

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs2/charmonaco188.jpg

Circa Joan & David makes a pair like them. Liz Claibourne probably has a more inexpensive knockoff (her "Liz Flex" line,most likely)

But in case anyone is curious, this Deadline pic, Charlotte at the Monaco ballet festival wearing a chunky white heel shoe:
http://i3.tinypic.com/w06l9w.jpg

Similar finds:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/12626634/c/14.html
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/12456063/c/728.html
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/11932364/c/61408.html
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/11113096/c/15.html

Oh,yeah this was absolutely her worst fashion choice ever...

Kastalia said:
Oh,yeah this was absolutely her worst fashion choice ever...

Yes, it was like seeing Charlotte trying to be Hilary Duff or Jennifer Lopez, wearing those J.Lo-type shoes. The J.Lo ones on Zappos seem the most like what Charlotte was wearing. That was really bad. A girl like Charlotte, cool as she is, trying to be some ditzy pop star! That was a serious moment of personal weakness that hopefully won't be repeated! Hopefully Pierre or Felix and Andrea gave her a talking-to back to her senses. Like, get real, sis! You are too cool for this!

I have to say that IMO it wasn't her worst chice ever, wouldn't even call it "second worst".

don't want his to become worst Charlotte threat but this is IMO the far worst:

gettyimagesnews.com

Mrs.Smith said:
I have to say that IMO it wasn't her worst chice ever, wouldn't even call it "second worst".

don't want his to become worst Charlotte threat but this is IMO the far worst:

gettyimagesnews.com

Aw, that outfit wasn't too bad. see how subjective these things are. Some like one thing, others hate it.

^ You're right!

Someone at thefashionspot.com has found shoes that look exactly like Charlotte's at www.zara.com in the showroom.

Though the shoes aren't everybody's favourite, I think it is great that she wears Zara(if they're really from zara), even at an official event.

It wonder if she also buys clothes from H&M or Zara! It would be great to have have the same shirts she wears.

I definitely didn't care for the white chunky heels!:eek:

Plaform style heels as sported by Charlotte, are quite popular and in fashion at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if other Royals are spotted wearing similar shoes.

wow those from zara look pretty much like charlotte's that's really crazy! and if you go to the 3rd page of the zara site those "golden" shoes look much like those she's been wearing recently at the nice airport...
maybe she's a big zara fan haha

Mrs.Smith said:
^ You're right!

Someone at thefashionspot.com has found shoes that look exactly like Charlotte's at www.zara.com in the showroom.

Though the shoes aren't everybody's favourite, I think it is great that she wears Zara(if they're really from zara), even at an official event.

Yes, Zara is a very affordable line, isn't it? I've never seen it here in the US but I have much about it from Europeans. Lots of different people, from the very rich to very budget-conscious, seem to adore it.

Charlotte's classic black pumps

I have submitted my theory on them here:
http://casiraghitrio.com/fashion/newshoe.html
I am pretty certain the ones she wore to the memorial anniversary were Nine West but there are so many lines that make that shoe it's hard to be 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom