Catherine Middleton's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2005 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link, Dierna23! I wish Kate the best, she could become a more democratic Queen for sure.

I just wish she would do her hair for formal events. It is really thick and with a shine to it and a neater look she could look very nice indeed. A stylish hat seems to call out for a stylish hairdo especially when worn with such a formal "I am royal looking" outfit.
Her hair, quite often, looks lank and uncombed.

Kate does yoga: http://images.rdujour.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/89786896.jpg (on the cover of last months yoga magazine)

This way of holding your fingers releases energy and stimulates the brain.

She does need to have a better idea of what her hair is doing when it comes to formal event. I did love this outfit though. :flowers:

Crown princess Mary does this too.

Does she? I always think Mary looks incredible at formal events, she's better than most CP's.
I would compare Kate's hair to Maxima or Victoria. :)

She does need to have a better idea of what her hair is doing when it comes to formal event. I did love this outfit though. :flowers:

Does she? I always think Mary looks incredible at formal events, she's better than most CP's.
I would compare Kate's hair to Maxima or Victoria. :)

Did I say she doesn't look incredible?

Excuse me asking but are you Lighthouse and Lumutqueen talking at cross purposes?
Are you talking about hair or yoga movements with hands? I am totally confused.
As to the hair, Mary always looks impeccable to me, and I think Kate should also look at Queen Rania´s hair, always shiny and beautiful when worn long.

Excuse me asking but are you Lighthouse and Lumutqueen talking at cross purposes?
Are you talking about hair or yoga movements with hands? I am totally confused.
As to the hair, Mary always looks impeccable to me, and I think Kate should also look at Queen Rania´s hair, always shiny and beautiful when worn long.

:ermm: Sorry everyone, I should have made myself clearer originally but I was very tired from driving for 4 hours yesterday so I kind of threw my responses out there then went to bed! :flowers: What I meant was that both Kate and Mary wear their hair down. I was merely noting that Kate is not alone in neglecting to have a fancy formal hair do.
I am aware that Mary often does go to a lot of effort but not always. I have seen photo of her hair being blown about in the wind but when I said she should wear it up in formal style her fans respond with oh she looks fab, Mary is so great...! Yet people won't let it slide with Kate. I feel that Kate is targeted for criticism not afforded others who do same as her.:flowers: She is not even a princess, let's give her a break.:)

:previous: Now I understand. Now I am going to be a bit clearer too.
It is not that her hair is worn long, it is the hair itself, it never seems to shine, at least in the photos I have seen (perhaps I missed out). For formal occasions I personally like to see hair worn up, but Rania wears it down and beautifully.
No one can help the wind blowing and tousling locks but if they are shiny and have a well cared for look to them then no problem.
Kate obviously spends a lot on clothes, she needs to find a good hairdresser, not necessarily a stylist but someone to show her how to look after her hair, which is so thick it makes me feel quite jealous, fine hair is no fun at all, but there is so much that can be done with lovely thick hair like hers.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom