Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the google and i found the Princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein with armani dress and another one but i don't know who is.

Wearing diadems has little to do with titled persons. Laura Parker Bowles wore a diadem. Zara Phillips wore a diadem. Camilla Rosemary Shand wore a diadem. Etc.

In Europe I would say quite only titled, or descending from titled families, or marrying into titled families wear tiaras. Zara Philips grandaughter of a Queen. About Laura Parker and her mum Camilla, i do not know which tiara they worn, maybe they had a family one.
Furthermore, you see rerely ladies who have nothing to do with titles, to wear tiaras.
I can not recall any example, and i consider itbof bad taste.

Marta Ferri wore a coral tiara that was a present from her mother in law Paola Marzotto.

Fantastic look, both hair and dress. Any idea who did the dress? Love the bell sleeves

Quite a disappointment....she is always so elegant and well turned out. I don't care for it at all.

LaRae

Last edited:
She looks like an etheral fairy! And she fits so good in the look!! :D (That isn't the wedding dress, right?)

It is a pre-wedding event . The wedding is today and i don't think so Beatrice wore it yesterday and to show us to all ;)

I really don't like her hair for yesterday's reception. Doesn't suit her at all. The dress is very beautiful though, I bet it is Valentino again.

Very ethereal and stunning. I love her look, she looks like she has stepped out of a painting. Just lovely!!!

Beatrice wearing a beautiful Armani gown for her and Pierre's wedding reception today:

Full view ~ Close up

This is the dress for the evening party I think, not the one of the religious function which is in links posted previously :previous:, both are beautiful but this last one, the peplum, is a stunner.

As beautiful as the bride looks, I am a little confused over which dress is a wedding dress and which is a reception dress - there seem to be so many, I'm not sure any bride has worn so many outfits!

Are there actually any pics of the wedding dress from today yet?

This is the dress for the evening party I think, not the one of the religious function which is in links posted previously :previous:, both are beautiful but this last one, the peplum, is a stunner.

Yes I know, I'd been corrected a couple of posts above yours and have amended my original post since.

But I'm confused on Beatrice's wedding dress. Is this it or something else? I read that dress was worn to her pre-wedding celebrations. She's worn so many dresses to her wedding festivities that I can't keep up.

Pink dress (Valentino ) : civil wedding dress
Silver dress (Valentino ) after civil wedding reception dress
White Alberta Ferretti dress ( with curly hair ) prereligious wedding dress
Religious wedding dress: lace, sleeves, hair up and vale held by broches
White peplum Giorgio Armani dress. Evening reception after religious wedding

Thanks! Very pretty..simple and elegant.

LaRae

Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 -

Curiously I consider that the less important is the religious wedding dress. Her beauty embellished the dress and the hair and vale structure was stunning but the dress itself was quite common. Very Valentino but quite repeated. At least my impression by only toe pics.
I'm quite fed up of these lace Valentino wedding dresses. Out if this worn by Maxima. Really gorgeous I strongly preferred the Giorgio Armani made for Charlene. .

Last edited:
:previous:Both of today's dresses were Armani. Last week it was 2 Valentinos.
I much prefer today. They were both quite beautiful, especially the reception dress with the material flowing from the shoulders. It was more dramatic than the other. The ceremony gown had a long train, I would have like to see more than 2 pictures and the arial view. I'm not sure such a dress could handle such a seemingly long train.
She certainly prefers fine, floaty fabric with overlay.

I don't see any peplum in the reception gown??

Beatrice wearing a beautiful Armani gown for her and Pierre's wedding reception today:

Full view ~ Close up

EDIT: Here is the sketch of the gown.

That is one of the most gorgeous evening gowns I have ever seen. I mean ever. In my life. On any woman.:ohmy:

It looks exactly like something Pierre's grandmother Grace would have worn in her film goddess heyday.;)

This gown is so spectacular that it eclipses Beatrice's rather simple bridal gown and makes it seem anti-climactic.

Last edited:
Yes the reception dress is reminiscent of Grace's white chiffon and blue chiffon dresses in To Catch a Thief, both had subtle back interest. I prefer the v neck for Beatrice instead of strapless.

I don't see any peplum in the reception gown??
Me neither. As per usual the Mail has the best photos but true to form, failed called her reception dress her wedding dress.

Has anyone actually seen her wedding dress except on that aerial shot from the helicopter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom