Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A style of 20s , 30s, i think i like it.

I know very little about what they are like as individuals, but they are the very literal definition of a Golden Couple.

I can't wait for the wedding.:whistling:

She can really carry off an elegant/classy even retro wedding dress...I hope she goes that direction and doesn't do some weird modern thing.

Love the 50's look she's wearing in that pic.

LaRae

I live the print but not the style.

I like it very '50, very on trend

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Beautiful, Donna Beatrice brings back some old-fashioned glamour to the Grand-Prix de Monaco.

uhm I dislike that outifit but it suits her in a very gorgeous way! Lucky one!

I love the 50's American vibe Beatrice's outfit has! She looks great. Beatrice appears to be quite likeable, I'm looking forward to her and Pierre's wedding - I'm sure it will be glamorous.

Ummm yeah not a fan of the black dress.

LaRae

Hmmmm...only a handful of women on the planet could make that dress work and I think Beatrice manages it. Her face and especially her hair looks gorgeous.

The black dress is truly awful.

The dress looked shiny plastic on the photos. This spoilt the look for me.

uhm I dislike that outifit but it suits her in a very gorgeous way! Lucky one!

Beatrice in black at the Grand Prix Gala yesterday evening, May 24

** Full view **
Hmmmm...only a handful of women on the planet could make that dress work and I think Beatrice manages it. Her face and especially her hair looks gorgeous.
Well what can I say . . . Marty said it about her last ensemble:

I dislike that outifit but it suits her in a very gorgeous way! Lucky one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it very '50, very on trend

The girl's gorgeous n' most fashionable...BUT...com'on honey, unless u r Elizabeth Taylor hands off the 50s fashion n' the light blue eye shadow! :winkiss:

I like what she wore to the Grand Prix, minus the shoes and the bag. She's once again wearing a bespoke Marta Ferri (her sister-in-law).

I don't like the black gown of the Grand Prix Gala.

Maybe another color to the gala it was better.

Beatrice is a very fashionable young woman. I think she looks cute in the high-waisted pedal pushers with crop top. Very much "on trend" this summer. She looks great. I don't care for black on young women but Bea looks quite beautiful in the black lace. She will be a very fashionable addition to the princely women of Monaco and will make up for the awful way Andrea's wife dresses. (Though her bohemian style is also on trend, it's just not a pretty look imo.) In fact, seeing Caroline, Charlotte and now Beatrice out and about in their beautiful clothes is the ONLY thing I like about that family.

This girl is so beautiful and so stylish. What a great entrance for the princely family to Monaco.

The blue dress is very beautiful.

She is gorgeous and so is the dress love the hair band and the little bag.

I don't like anything about this dress or her entire look here. Extremely unflattering fit, imo.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom