Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's deceptively simple...feminine and understated...but I can see the craftsmanship that went into it. Look at all those tiny buttons up the back. I love how such an elegant but plain dress has such a long gorgeous train.

Good job, Beatrice! Definitely a bride to remember.;)

Here reception gown was amazing! Just as stunning as her wedding gown. It's simplicity in it's finest. Truly breathtaking, regal, and exquisite.

It's deceptively simple...feminine and understated...but I can see the craftsmanship that went into it. Look at all those tiny buttons up the back. I love how such an elegant but plain dress has such a long gorgeous train.

Good job, Beatrice! Definitely a bride to remember.;)

Exquisite. :flowers: Truly exquisite.

STUNNING , STUNNING , STUNNING :) Ah and something else STUNNING

Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 -

Stunning dress! One of the most elegant brides I've seen in a long time.

Beatrice wearing a beautiful Armani gown for her and Pierre's wedding reception today:

Full view ~ Close up

EDIT: Here is the sketch of the gown.

Beautiful evening gown, such a classy lady!

Donna Beatrice wore everything to perfectness. One of the best brides of I have seen and the whole affair luckily was free from Hollywood celebbies.

The wedding dress was nice but not special. I thought it was a very common look which is seen in every issue of brides magazine but the embroidery on the lace looked nice. The big disappointment to me was the veil, it looked unfinished and added last minute.

The reception dress was stunning. I know its very simple and not much going on but its the fit and style that worked nicely on her figure.

Such a beautiful bride and groom. Stunning couple.

I know some don't think the gown was special, but to the bride it was what she wanted so was very special and that is what mattered . She looked lovely the whole weekend.

I'm quite surprised that the religious wedding gown is said to be Giorgio Armani. Looks more than Valentino.

Neverthless, the after the religious wedding reception gown made by Armani is an absolute perfection. Class, simplicity and beauty. Less is more.

Armani's press release states that both dresses are his; ) i bet He is going to have more royal and celeb brides orders after these ones!

Last edited:
Beatrice looked beautiful at her religious wedding yesterday,she didn't need a tiara or any Princely gems.

Really beautiful! I bet the gowns looked even better in person when all the craftsmanship and detail could be appreciated.

The wedding dress was nice but not special. I thought it was a very common look which is seen in every issue of brides magazine but the embroidery on the lace looked nice. The big disappointment to me was the veil, it looked unfinished and added last minute.

The reception dress was stunning. I know its very simple and not much going on but its the fit and style that worked nicely on her figure.

I love her wedding dress, but it's the overall "look" rather than the dress itself, which as you say was very basic and simple.

It's her Grecian style reception gown that stunned me. Beatrice saved the very best for last!;)

She's a credit to her family and her husband. The best dressed bride I've ever seen. She oozes class, charisma, intelligence, haute couture....

Absolutely love both the dresses she wore yesterday. She looked fantastic.

Beautiful dresses. The craftsmanship that went into both of them is outstanding. Beautiful bride and it must have been a great wedding feast.

Thanks. I love the wedding dress a lot. It's simple, but I think it's the simplicity that makes it look fabulous. I agree about the veil though, and in this photo it looks as if it's going to fall off.

I've ranked the dresses from best - worst (all IMO):

1. Armani reception gown
2. Wedding dress
3. Pink civil wedding Valentino gown
4. White pre-wedding party gown
5. Silver Valentino after civil wedding gown (though I love it just as equally as the pre-wedding gown)

Armani's press release states that both dresses are his; ) i bet He is going to have more royal and celeb brides orders after these ones!

His weddings gowns for both Beatrice and Charlene were exquisite! I'd choose him to make my wedding gown if I were in their position too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Timeless and simple.

I loved Beatrice's night gown but was absolutely disappointed by the dress she chose for the ceremony... That kind of dress has already been seen over and over again... And she spoiled her updo with that square? veil.... what was it? If only she had worn that beautiful grecian-styled ball gown... alas!

I loved the veil and the dress. That veil took some imagination and was demure and tasteful. I thought it suited her, if not all of us.

I found it interesting that with all the multitude of gowns, hairstyles, venues, etc. the one thing they kept totally private is the actual wedding ceremonies.

Both the Civil and Religious ceremonies were witnessed by those they felt they wanted to share that intimate and joyous moment with. Andrea and Tatiana did the same as did gorgeous George and Amal, Brad and Angelina, etc. It is a very welcome trend and I hope it continues.

The only regret is we fashion fanatics don't get enough shots of the Bride and Groom after the wedding . . . . just for the fashion fanatics. We here on the forum wouldn't want to intrude, but we really want a decent shot of the bride's dress, veil.

But then again, they did throw us a couple of crumbs by releasing two shots. Perhaps that is what the ladies in suits standing with security and holding baskets were for . . . cellphones.

But, all things considered, the pièce de résistance was the white Grecian evening gown worn for the reception. Her quite severe updo directed our view to her deportment and the sheer elegance of the gown itself that she wore with such casual elan. From the top of her updo to the tip of her toes, it was perfection.

Last edited:
:previous:MARG as usual you don't miss a detail. I hadn't considered the idea that Beatrice's stylists might have created a severe chignon in order to draw attention/contrast to the gossamer flow of her gown, but there you have it!

Brilliant effect, simply stunning.

Last edited:
Her hair at the pre wedding party was so beautiful.
The wedding dress itself so grand in its simplicity. A picture with more details: Casiraghi Trio
The last gown was indeed a stunner.

The only downside of having two/three gowns a day, is that you can't wear these beautiful dresses a long time.

And how sweet does she look in her yellow dress and with her Mrs Casiraghi clutch the day after the wedding: http://www.bunte.de/monaco/beatrice-borromeo-witzige-liebesbotschaft-pierre-125882.html

And one last look for this wedding weekend: leaving the hotel in a light blue dress: http://www.bunte.de/monaco/beatrice...ghi-auf-dem-weg-die-flitterwochen-125940.html

Last edited:
Very relax after the wedding and that yellow dress beautiful. And yes this "Mrs Casiraghi" clutch smart. :)

I really hope the clutch was a joke... I find it quite tacky!

:previous: Tacky? How so?

I do like the clutch as a spicy element in the context of a classy and simple dress, no make-up and loose hair. I checked the online shop and it costs a fortune though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom