Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Ms Borromeo appears to look lovely: classic and elegant. It would have been nice to have a better photo of her ensemble.
On a different note, I am surprised to see Andrea attending the christening.

Last edited:
Ms Borromeo appears to look lovely: classic and elegant. It would have been nice to have a better photos of her ensemble.

she is so beautiful..its difficult not to be lovely..

And how beautiful there is to her wedding.

Ms Borromeo appears to look lovely: classic and elegant. It would have been nice to have a better photo of her ensemble.

I would be more surprised if Andrea DIDN'T attend. Albert is the Sovereign and is his uncle, they are very close. Charlotte was conspicuous by her absence. I hope there was a good reason.:ermm:

Beatrice looked elegant and perfect, what else is new?;)

The dress is very stunning and chic.

IMO she is almost always the best dressed when she's at these events..often better dressed than her future inlaws.

LaRae

Can't wait to see Beatrice as a bride in a few months!:whistling:

Beatrice is my best dressed of the guest at the christening. I saw a closeup of the dress; the little beads are pink and blue.

If she dresses like she normally does she will be stunning.

LaRae

It helps that Donna Beatrice's parents both are born in aristocratic families with great wealth and an excellent network. It provided Donna Beatrice with everything to shine. And of course an excellent bedding to learn almost instintively how to dress.

(...)

She's not 'donna' because she was born out of the wedlock: her mother is Count Borromeo's longitme mistress. Bea's just "la signorina Borromeo".

If she dresses like she normally does she will be stunning. LaRae

Totally agree and am very much looking forward to the wedding to see her choices. :flowers:

I hope there is serious coverage but that may be expecting too much. At least we should have photos after the fact.

Thanks for the closeup!:flowers:
Beatrice looked gorgeous. Although the hat seems huge, it does not overwhelm the look.

Last edited:
A lovely hat (although a bit smaller would have looked better IMO), and a great updo. She looks beautiful.

The dress is lovely, it also seems quite dainty and reminiscent of the dresses worn in the Regency period IMO. The hat is a little on the large side for me, but it works well with the dress. Her hair is great.

The whole ensemble works for me. Beatrice is one of the few women of her generation that really "get" the dramatic use of both great updos and gorgeous hats. And once again, she delivered. Better still, her updo was very elegant and perfectly complimented her choice of millinery.

Beatrice seems to like a chic, pared-down look and lets the pieces speak for themselves. Her personal style is more in line with Charlene, clean lines, flattering hairstyles and elegant jewellery Same with the daywear for the Baptism. Both the occasion and the venue both called for a hat, and she delivered with a very elegant and stylish ensemble, perfect from tip to toe.

I thought her dress was very pretty. The hat ruined it big time for me, it was just too big for her that she didn't wear it well.

I'm completely the opposite. I thought the hat was the most noticeable thing and also my favorite part of her ensemble. In fact, it's probably the only thing I liked about her ensemble.

I must say she looks good, green is not a color for everyone...

Excluding the scarf, I love the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom