Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved her dress! And this is how one should dress to this kind of event because where else would you wear such a dress? I just wished she had styled her hair better, it looks untidy.

I loved her dress! And this is how one should dress to this kind of event because where else would you wear such a dress? I just wished she had styled her hair better, it looks untidy.

Where not? It can be worn everywhere. Máxima and Mathilde have also worn this sort of dresses. Donna Beatrice looked like a dream indeed.

She has great taste and knows how to make an impression. She has really elevated the game, I think. And I mean game in the best sense.

I like her dress. Maybe it's Valentino again. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I am a fan of Beatrice's style, seems like she's a better dresser than Tatiana and Charlotte at least.

I wonder how many muppets that had to pay with their lives in the making of that dress...

Too funny! :p

Breath taking stunning gorgeous!!

Agree 100%! :flowers:

This is an instance where the dress in the picture is likely not the dress one would see in person. Note the brilliant lighting. Makes for a great picture, but misleads on the in-person dress. JMO. ;)

that dress is beyond beautiful. what a marvel!

it reminds me of one of maxima's gowns:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2b/e3/32/2be3325b49a8ae77a3c16bc13ce3b20e.jpg

2 funny quotes of her last interview with glamour:

"BB: For formal occasions I wear Valentino or Armani because they are kind enough to let me borrow stuff. I couldn't afford to buy as many dresses as I need for public functions!"

"BB: I'm a reporter, and I have the salary of a reporter. I'm not going to put half of my salary into a pair of shoes. I did it a few times in my life, and it doesn't feel right. You can wear Zara and nothing bad is going to happen to you."

beatrice certainly sounds like a down to earth, relaxed kind of personality.

Last edited:
Beatrice looks nice but the dress is too revealing for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I think she looks nice only because she is beautiful. I don't know why she insists on wearing such dressess. I don't mind the cleavage, but "exotic" prints are not her style IMO.

i liked this purple dress on beatrice. i love the purple colour, less so the cleavage.

Love the color and design...the bodice is terrible.

LaRae

I actually love it. She has the breast for it so why not

I really like the color and even pattern, but not a fan of that much cleavage. She does have the body for it though.

You can never accuse Beatrice of not knowing to wear and carry a dress. She pulls it off really well.

I think the first row of braid is too tight or it appears that way to me .. I don't think it does much for her but she is a favourite so I will say I love the colours in the gown and her hair suits that boho look!!

Last edited:
I don't understand why some people feel the need "to show off" their cleavage in this manner. If it weren't for that, I would've liked Beatrice's dress. The colours are very nice and I like their slightly earthy feel (or at least, to me they have a slightly earthy feel).

This girl is so stunning whatever she ware!!!!

Besides the too much cleavage, I think she looked very nice.

She pulls it off, often wears very revealing clothing so it seems like nothing. Whose dress?

Beatrice looking lovely at the wedding of Hereditary Prince Franz-Albrecht zu Oettingen-Spielberg and Cleopatra von Adelsheim in Germany on July 9:

** Full view ** Full view/Side view **

The dress is lovely, but I don't think it suits her so well. Plus, (maybe it's only the take of the photo) in the first pic she looks scarily wrinkled and old... not a very flattering image of Beatrice..

Stunning the colour is very pretty on her nice wedding party

It seems like there were quite a few famous faces at the Oettingen-Spielberg/von Adelsheim wedding, I didn't realise that Beatrice went too (Prince Harry was also there).

I think Beatrice looks rather elegant, I like the soft shade of pink she is wearing. I can imagine her dress being a costume for a ballet. Her hair is styled beautifully as well.

The pink dress is very beautiful. I love the color.

She was in the wedding party? I'm assuming because of the matching fabric?

That is my thought. The fabric is identical to the other 3 in the pic, simply a different cut which is common in bridesmaids dresses now. Her hair also seems the same as the girl ahead, though not the two with wreaths. I guess their braids were their wreaths.

I like the dress. Not often a fan of pink, but it is a lovely soft shade, and I like the detail. Good choice :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom