Autumn Phillips's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2008 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn Phillips at the pre wedding party of Zara and Mike Tindall on the Brittania on July 29,
wearing a nice black dress

** Pic **

and at the couple's wedding on July 30, wearing a light blue female suit and a big straw hat:

** Front view ** Back view **

I loved Autumn's black dress for the pre-wedding bash, she looked lovely. I wasn't loving the wedding outfit, but I adored her hat.

I like the subdued wedding suit Autumn wore, and the little bow in the back adds a stylish touch to it.

Autumn Phillips at the pre wedding party of Zara and Mike Tindall on the Brittania on July 29,
wearing a nice black dress

** Pic **

and at the couple's wedding on July 30, wearing a light blue female suit and a big straw hat:

** Front view ** Back view **

The black dress looked lovely.

The suit looked quite old for her age and the straw hat looked out of place, I do understand it was a summer wedding but I believe straw hats are for the beach or seaside and not a wedding.

I think she looks very nice but I think she put so much on weight !

:previous: I like the style of this coat-dress but the pattern is just plain awful and dreadfully unflattering. It puts pounds on her. Ugh, horrid!

That is just plain ugly and way too big for her. It isn't flattering in the slightest it makes it look like little Savannah will be getting a sibling really soon!

As always: We won't speculate about any pregnancies as long as no official announcements have been made! Thanks!

I like the outfit, looks safe but warm and comfortable and that's what you needed last week. Nothing to fly up when you're walking down the street.

:previous: I like the style of this coat-dress but the pattern is just plain awful and dreadfully unflattering. It puts pounds on her. Ugh, horrid!

I agree. I normally like this style of coat-dresses and such patterns. But this one looks too much like a horse blanket, IMO.

Last edited:
The check thing is horrible an very unflattering IMO

From this pic I cannot judge the style but I LOVE the fabric !

:previous: I'm sorry, but this is hedious :eek:. There's no form, and the color is ugly (as someone pointed out, reminds one of a horse blanket).

That blue coat is simply shapeless, unflattering to anybody. I think if it was fitted and a bit longer it would've been a nice look.

That outfit is the worst I've seen her look.

I like it. Especially the hat.

I'm luke warm on the coat. It's not bad but not great either. I Love her chic boots! Best part of the outfit.

Im not liking this outfit very much- especially the hat & the pattern on the coat!

I think the biggest problem is that it is just too short and so does not look balanced between the boots and the hat. The top shot photo's were good, it was only in the full length shots that it looked top heavy. :ermm:

I am obviously a bore because I do not like overly short dresses or coats on pregnant women. It always makes them look utterly graceless! (Victoria, are you listening?)

Note: The gentle rebuke to the poster that earlier speculated she was pregnant when she wore a checked coat dress at a fashion show shows that someone was really fast off the mark and right on the money!! :p

Last edited:
Autumn's outfit is too busy and wide on top then travels into the blackness of no-man's land with the expanse of dark legs and boots which cuts her off at thigh point. So there is definitely that imbalance due to the short length and fussy pattern.

Last edited:
Autumn's hat is okay and I don't have a problem with the length of the coat. It just makes her look short and fat and I think it would also make her look that way if she wasn't pregnant. It just doesn't suit her, IMO.

Actually, the hat and the coat are lovely. But the coat is too short and it does'nt suit her.

Autumn's outfit is too busy and wide on top then travels into the blackness of no-man's land with the expanse of dark legs and boots which cuts her off at thigh point. So there is definitely that imbalance due to the short length and fussy pattern.

I agree; she would have looked much better with a longer coat in a solid color.

The hat is nice, but the coat is awful. It mekes her look like a moving short mountain.
Drama!

At the last day of Ascot:

Full View

I think the dress is pretty though I am not a fan of the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom