Sussex Residences

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that is the difference between a royal home and a newer, celebrity home. Royal homes will typically have plenty of foliage and trees provide them the privacy they need. Interestingly, till date, we have not seen pictures of what Frogmore Cottage or Anmer Hall look like after they were refurbished for Harry and William respectively.

From viewing the photos it appears that Mr. Perry's hilltop home like the others has lower profile trees and is surrounded with native chaparral and other low growing plants. Most likely the landscaping is purposely kept low so that the homeowners can have views out towards the Pacific Ocean from their patios, decks and poolsides. The privacy screening will likely be in place until the Sussexes choose to move on. (I don't believe that this is their final residence in the Los Angeles area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to see confirmation from Tyler Perry or the Sussexes that they live at Perry's house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
To me, the photos are no big deal. Its everyday man outside with his everyday dog that happens to love the water. Not all furbabies take to water like ducks. Some prefer to run and hide when they hear the word "bath". :D

To me, the photos are no big deal. Its everyday man outside with his everyday dog that happens to love the water. Not all furbabies take to water like ducks. Some prefer to run and hide when they hear the word "bath". :D

Some dogs are having a better life than me Osipi. :lol::lol::lol:

I think there will be more photos coming - first the Duke and a dog, ending with the Duchess and a baby.

Can see why the privacy screens flew up.

They're right up to the clump of trees on the hill overlooking the property now, (latest photos).

The opening of the walking trails must have caught security on the hop.

Sure, the photos aren't a big deal, just Harry and the dog. But would you want to be photographed everytime you step out of your own living room? I doubt that.

As far as the screens that are supposed to provide them privacy (I think???) this photo shows how good they work...
https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/07d10d36749738a9c6b706e6cf5bdb49?width=1024
(photo is from one of the articles Sun Lion posted)

I just do not get the sense the property is as secure, from a privacy persective, as they probably need it to be. A little time spent researching potential properties to move into would surely not have gone amiss.

Ironic that the move away from royal duties and press scrutiny, is resulting is paparazzi shots, when there were hardly ever invasive pictures of them in the UK.

A few new photos of the beefed-up security are in “The Mirror”.

Those screens are ten feet high. Motion detection cameras are in place now on the hillside, and guards are patrolling.

Will the Royal Couple stay or now move on?

There were reports last week - before this house came to light - that property transactions were being scrutinised. The hunt was on by many reporters to discover where the couple were, ever since it was first known they were going to LA - via publically available records.

I think wherever they settle, the couple will have the same issues.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/harry-meghans-security-measures-10ft-22019596

Last edited:
So $$$ is being spent on added security. Depends on who is paying for it. I cannot see any homeowner willing to pay all kinds of extra costs so that H&M can continue to "borrow" their home for any extended period of time. So, unless H&M are paying for rent and security they will be moving soon--on the pretext that the location leaked.

I won't be suprised to hear this house is more than just temporary Eskimo.

It's the biggest of all the properties that have been touted in the media since their move to LA.

An annexe for the Duchess' mother, another for the security team, another for personal staff such as nannies. No-one tripping over each other.

Some of the other houses, while lovely, were no where near this size.

And two sets of guards and security gates to get in. No through traffic going past.

Being exposed to people on the tracks is probably it's only real drawback.

The property is being reported as having two million dropped from the price and is said to be for sale, though off-market, (ie private sale).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom