The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 08:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Why even bother because no one is ever going to top PM in the bath with the Poltimore tiara.
Can you imagine the vapors people would have if the Duchesses of Cambridge or Sussex did a similar pic with their tiaras lol?

Old 08-28-2018, 08:49 PM
Royal Highness

The *uproar* would be heard around the world and back......love your sense of humor.....

Hope the Duchess has a huge tub full of champagne bubbles and rose candles.......

Old 08-28-2018, 08:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post

The *uproar* would be heard around the world and back......love your sense of humor.....

Hope the Duchess has a huge tub full of champagne bubbles and rose candles.......
There truly wouldn't be enough spelling salts to go around!

But all jokes aside, I would love to see some updated interiors for all the various houses the media has claimed for Meghan and Harry. I am curious what their taste would be. We got a good sense of Meghan's from how she did her home in Toronto, as featured on the Tig.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:03 PM
Royal Highness

Oh I so agree with you, being someone who rips down walls and tears up electrical units and can sew a mean drape.......I would love to see the inside of any of the royal houses....and let me at them.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Harry and Meghan’s new Kensington Palace Apartment?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enovation.html

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Heir Apparent

This is absolute BS. The roof work was scheduled well before the Sussexes were even engaged. And the new dog's name isn't Oz! How many time does Meghan need to say that before they catch on?
Old 10-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
This is absolute BS. The roof work was scheduled well before the Sussexes were even engaged. And the new dog's name isn't Oz! How many time does Meghan need to say that before they catch on?
Yeah but I believe they will move to A1.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Majesty

I think the couple will move into an apartment at KP sooner or later, hopefully within months, but I don't believe the Fail has any insider information on anything.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlo View Post
Yeah but I believe they will move to A1.
That would be my suspicion as well (although, these two like to surprise people), but I don't believe what they are saying now or that it's anymore than just their own guessing.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I think the couple will move into an apartment at KP sooner or later, hopefully within months, but I don't believe the Fail has any insider information on anything.
They already live on the grounds in Nott Cott ...I don't think they'll move until they are ready for a family...or after she's expecting.

LaRae
Old 10-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
I can confirm that the roof work on the Gloucester ''s apartment certainly started well before the engagement announcement. That said, the writing was on the wall, and I am sure it was decided to do the structural work on the apartment before it was publicly allocated to Harry.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:53 AM
Nobility

Richard Palmer just tweeted

Quote:
There's been much speculation about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex moving into the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester's home, Apartment 1 at Kensington Palace, but aides insist Harry and Meghan plan to stay in Nottingham Cottage "for the foreseeable future".
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1048237764418973696
Old 10-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent

They will eventually move into something bigger but the Fail has zero idea what they are talking about.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Did the Gloucesters move out already? Or are they still living there? IMHO I recall having read somewhere quite some time ago that the queen and the DoE would use the apartment as their base in London while BP is restored? Can someone else remember that, too and knows maybe more?
Old 10-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

There is nothing indicating the Gloucesters have moved.

LaRae
Old 10-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
There is nothing indicating the Gloucesters have moved.

LaRae
Building works have been ongoing there for a long time, irrespective of where the Gloucestershire live now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
Did the Gloucesters move out already? Or are they still living there? IMHO I recall having read somewhere quite some time ago that the queen and the DoE would use the apartment as their base in London while BP is restored? Can someone else remember that, too and knows maybe more?
The Queen is unlikely to move to BP. As the repair of BP is in a phased manner, she will probably jusr move elsewhere on a refurbished part, or perhaps just stay at Windsor the full week.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Majesty

From @royal reporter on Twitter (Richard Palmer)

1. There's been much speculation about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex moving into the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester's home, Apartment 1 at Kensington Palace, but aides insist Harry and Meghan plan to stay in Nottingham Cottage "for the foreseeable future".

2. There's been speculation because of work on a new roof at Apartment 1 but I believe that is part of a wider programme on royal buildings and it was planned before Harry and Meghan were even an item.

3. A spokeswoman for the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester says they “continue to live in Apartment 1”.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 10-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
The Queen's residence won't be affected until about 2025.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post

3. A spokeswoman for the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester says they “continue to live in Apartment 1”.
It has to suck if tabloids are constantly trying to kick you out of your home .
Old 10-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Perhaps, the Sussex’s will stay at their cottage even after they pop out a little crumb snatcher. Perhaps it’s big enough to welcome a child for the moment.

A.W. TOZER
Closed Thread

Tags
highgrove, prince harry, prince william, residences