William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The current crop of princes and princesses don't seem to be very interested in marrying others of the same station, or even marrying aristocrats--with the exception of the Belgian Crown Prince.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tacky, of course it is tacky. Speculation is always tacky, well most of it on this forum is.
Kate looks a bit haggard in some photos (actually I agree) Caroline used to be beautiful, I saw her in the flesh a short time ago and she looked stunning and she wasn´t wearing make-up, So and so´s dress looked as though it came from Walmart, we need a tacky, or tongue in the cheek, smiley.
By the way the true meaning of Charisma is to be "in the grace of God". Please use it sparingly when within the hearing of educated ears. Like the word yeah, now that is tacky but like charisma is heard quite often.
Madeleine is free, William would do well to have a look at what a real Princess can look like, but it was meant as a joke. You know one of those things that you write LOL after it so that people can understand you are joking.

The current crop of princes and princesses don't seem to be very interested in marrying others of the same station, or even marrying aristocrats--with the exception of the Belgian Crown Prince.:flowers:

The obviously don['t find each other that attractive. ;)

Wouldn't THAT be something were Wills and Madeline to find each other.

:previous:
I'm surprised no-one has ever suggested that previously! :D
Not forgetting Theodora and the often-but-absurdly repeated Charlotte Casiraghi.
However, for the daydreamers the cold reality is that the boat has long since left this particular dry dock.

They obviously both need glasses. :whistling:

Why - not everyone appears 'attractive' to the same people.

I have heard people describe others as attractive that I frankly find ugly and I know people who describe me both ways.

Quite right. Actually, I'm posting because I really like the picture in your avatar, Warren. Beautiful sunset (sunrise?):flowers:

:previous:
I'm surprised no-one has ever suggested that previously! :D
Not forgetting Theodora and the often-but-absurdly repeated Charlotte Casiraghi.
However, for the daydreamers the cold reality is that the boat has long since left this particular dry dock.

They obviously both need glasses. :whistling:

We don't all find the same people attractive, i'm sure if Madeleine were to wear glasses her look on William wouldn't change.
If William hasn't got with Madeleine or Theodora or Charlotte already, i don't think he will now. :ermm:

Has anyone seen the cover of Star? In the US they are already preparing for the wedding, the magazine even says that it will cost $40million, I doubt that the english taxpayer will approve that! :eek:

I'm not going to worry about anything till it comes from BP or CH.. the tabloids will say anything to sell a story and IMHO the Star is good only for lining a bird cage. Just as too how would someone from California "know things on authority" is beyond me and just dropping a statement such as was said is a waste of a post without any clarification whatsoever... pure rumor.

^^
The article about the supposed weding must be so funny, I've read that they even afirm that Kate will get the Diana's sapphire ring and that she will use the Spencer tiara. :D
And they also already know what kind of cake they will have. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry if anyone is confused about my post. I thought it was really funny that an US magazine would know anything about a royal wedding.

I think as Osipi said that they didn't have any interesting new this week and they invented that article about the wedding.

Here
An excerpt
"Wedding Of The Century!"
Eight pages of elaborate royal wedding planning! The rumor that there might be an engagement announcement in the first week of June has been floating around for a while — and it's repeated here. Prince William and Kate Middleton are not, repeat, not engaged. Yet this is one of the most detailed wedding stories we've ever read.

Just some of the issues they promise to tell the full story about in the mega page article...

Quoting the Star:
Insiders estimate that as many as 3 billion awestruck viewers could tune in and the audience will not be disappointed by the ceremony with the couture gowns, lavish [COLOR=#009600 ! important][COLOR=#009600 ! important]bouquets[/COLOR][/COLOR] and priceless jewelry, including the 18-karat sapphire and diamond engagement ring William inherited from his late [COLOR=#009600 ! important][COLOR=#009600 ! important]mother[/COLOR][/COLOR], Diana, which he plans to give to his bride-to-be.
And while Kate will certainly look to Diana and Prince Charles’ 1981 wedding when planning her own, she plans to put her own spin on the ceremony as a modern British bride.

It IS a hilarious work for sure...

And I'm pretty sure that pic of Kate on the cover is from YEARS ago when she was dress shopping.

I sincerely doubt she would wear that dress for her ROYAL wedding anyways, not that they're getting married any time soon, imo.

Watch them break up again and the press would be left with another egg on their faces as they were last time. :lol:

Last edited:
I truly doubt that they will break up again any time soon... But I don't doubt that the press will end up with egg on their faces for some other idiotic remarks. :)

What a ridiculous story. Just something to sell papers.

The William and Kate story is Fan Fiction. Look at the black, bolded type to the right of the mag's headline. It's entirely fictional.

I truly doubt that they will break up again any time soon... But I don't doubt that the press will end up with egg on their faces for some other idiotic remarks. :)

I was only kidding. I really do think they are bound for the altar. Its just the media frenzy is getting out of control, I believe. Imagine what it would be like when they actually do announce their engagement?

oh, I'm sure its not gonna be the Spencer tiara hehe....and about the cake, may be her (Kate's) brother James will have some input on that, but I'm sure he doesn't know it either lol

oh, I'm sure its not gonna be the Spencer tiara hehe....and about the cake, may be her (Kate's) brother James will have some input on that, but I'm sure he doesn't know it either lol

Remember folks too that this is the sort of rag that would put in the headlines: "Kate to top Sir Elton! Elvis spotted in North Wales!" :whistling:

I think I read the same article. Gotta have my fix of trash reading. :lol: Anyway, it mentioned that when they marry, they will be styled as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?!??
:whistling:

I think I read the same article. Gotta have my fix of trash reading. :lol: Anyway, it mentioned that when they marry, they will be styled as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?!??
:whistling:

I know the style of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge has been tossed around here in the forums a bit but it boils down to what HM wishes to do for her grandson's wedding day.

Wouldn't it be amusing if what we bandy about and muse on is read by these so called rags and WE are the "good authorities"? :lol:

He will also have some input into the title - something in Scotland springs to mind as well due to the St Andrews connection.

Star magazine is reporting that this will be the wedding of the century. They're reporting that Kate will wear Dianas tiara and jewelry. How do they know that? I haven't a clue. Seems like the press is excited too.

Is Star magazine the same one that we were discussing a few days ago? If so, the article is clearly labelled as "fan fiction" on the website. I think that Kate's wedding dress and ensemble will be distinctly NON-Diana-like. For one thing, I don't think that William would want to bring back all those memories to his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom