William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Magazine apologized to Prince William for publishing those CCTV shots of him shopping with Kate some time ago.

Hello Magazine has issued an apology to Prince William as follows:

"HRH PRINCE WILLIAM: AN APOLOGY

We apologise to Prince William for publishing various CCTV photographs taken of him whilst he was shopping in North Wales. We regret this breach of his privacy and have made a donation to Centrepoint by way of recompense"

The apology was published in Hello Magazine on 27 July 2010.

Harbottle & Lewis acted for Prince William.
- ENDS -
29/07/10
http://www.harbottle.com/hnl/pages/article_view_hnl/7158.php

I'm glad to see this because those CCTV shots could've shown Kate's credit card number, which any thief could use.

Lets not believe everything we read, as you say "slow news day". One "celebrity" magazine says they will may next July. Amazing that they can be so certain about these things . No engagement as yet and a wedding date! Forgive me for being old fashioned but I had always thought that the engagement announcement had to come first!!

Yes, Lady of Hay... looks like it has been a slow news year...with these two, we need something new to talk about!!!!!!!!! Have any Ideas????????

Prince William and Kate Middleton Calling off... | Gather

This link says they have split again .......either a slow news day or it's over?????

From the article: According to Showbiz Spy, “Kate is now being warned by royal courtiers that she must be prepared for William to follow in his philandering father’s footsteps — and take a mistress. ‘It won’t be IF he does, my dear- It will be WHEN he does — and then you must simply turn a blind eye.’

Oh geezh... This has got to be the most unbelievable piece of rubbish I've heard in a very long time. Showbiz Spy privvy to counsel by royal courtiers? I think not.

Given that advice from "courtiers " , if I was Kate I would run and not stop until I was sure I was well out of the way!!

When the telegraph prints the story and Clarence confirms it, i'll believe it.

I don't see anything in this article that sounds like anything remotely to truth.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet that the quote from the courtiers about having a mistress is not remotely connected to Kate... it seems that I've read it before somewhere, possibly in relation to Diana before she married Charles?

Somehow William cheating openly and blatantly just does not sit right with me. I think its out of his character.

Last edited by a moderator:
They really don't know. "Are they getting married or Aren't they?" Only Kate Middleton and Prince William know for sure. This sells papers but at some point people are going to get tired of it. No one will believe anything any papers says, since what they have said has either proven to be false or inaccurate. I'm to the point now where I just ignore it. Only when it is official from the palace will I believe it.

One day they are broken up and now a new date (AGAIN!) has been picked.

She has waited patiently for more than seven years for Prince William to pop the question. But could Kate Middleton's long apprenticeship as a royal bride be finally coming to an end?
According to well-placed sources, royal aides have made 'discreet overtures' to senior personnel at Westminster Abbey to hold a wedding there on the second weekend in August next year.
William and Kate, who have been dating since meeting as students at St Andrews University, have been plagued by speculation about when they will finally tie the knot.

Read more: Kate Middleton and Prince William 'set for wedding in August' | Mail Online

I hope that I'm proven wrong, but doesn't August seem unlikely? HM has been pretty inflexible about her Scottish vacation for decades now and I can't see that changing, wedding or no. Plus tourist season and the opening of Buckingham Palace...time will tell, though! I'm getting a little dizzy from the on again/off again deluge. ;)

I really doubt that a 'senior official' at the Abbey would be discussing this and expect to keep their job. These people know that anything like that would be absolutely confidential and that a leak would have serious consequences for their position.

It says "According to well-placed sources, royal aides have made 'discreet overtures' to senior personnel at Westminster Abbey to hold a wedding there on the second weekend in August next year"

They are guessing it's William and Kate.

These two have been married so many times lol. I think when it does happen, if it happens, they will write a million and one stories about the wedding being fake. :p

These two have been married so many times lol. I think when it does happen, if it happens, they will write a million and one stories about the wedding being fake. :p

At this rate I think when it DOES happen no one is likely to believe it unless it is coming as an official statement from the Palace!:whistling:

It says "According to well-placed sources, royal aides have made 'discreet overtures' to senior personnel at Westminster Abbey to hold a wedding there on the second weekend in August next year"

They are guessing it's William and Kate.

Good sleuthing, the rest of us did not notice! Maybe it's for Zara? Seems to me that she will marry before William does, although I see her as being less formal and official than Westminster and going for a calmer location. Regardless, could just be more of the same ridiculous chatter that leads everyone around in circles.

Good sleuthing, the rest of us did not notice! Maybe it's for Zara? Seems to me that she will marry before William does, although I see her as being less formal and official than Westminster and going for a calmer location. Regardless, could just be more of the same ridiculous chatter that leads everyone around in circles.

Do we actually know its a wedding they were consulted about? It could very well be a christening for HM's first great grandchild maybe?

The baby is due in December. Aren't christenings usually within a few months of the birth? If August is accurate, I doubt it's a christening.

Do we actually know its a wedding they were consulted about? It could very well be a christening for HM's first great grandchild maybe?

senior personnel at Westminster Abbey to hold a wedding there on the second weekend in August

A wedding not a christening.
And Peter and Autumns baby is doubtfully going to be christened in Westminster.

A wedding not a christening.
And Peter and Autumns baby is doubtfully going to be christened in Westminster.

Thanks... just wondered. August 2011 does sound like a good time to have a wedding though.. now to find out WHO'S wedding it will be :whistling:

Well if they are planning the wedding, the engagement must already be known about.
So i would put an announcement at December/January time if any at all happens.

Well if they are planning the wedding, the engagement must already be known about.
So i would put an announcement at December/January time if any at all happens.

I think these two want to keep a private life to themselves as long as possible. It is even feasible that once married, they'll be allowed to keep on living as they have been in Wales in a normal lifestyle?

My guess is that they'll announce an engagement at the last possible moment with the wedding date already set. Dec/Jan sounds about right to me.. maybe even into February even.

Royal babies get Christened in BP not in places like Westminster Abbey. The marry or have their funerals there not their Christenings.

Do you really think that once married they will be allowed to live a life of doing nothing - particularly Kate. Once married she will be expected to become a full-time working royal with or without William by her side so if married next year she will be doing royal duties as a full-time job for over a year before William and I don't think the family will want that - particularly with the Jublilee year of 2012. William would be able to hide away in Wales doing SAR stuff but Kate will be in the public.

Why do people even give this story from The Mail any credibility? They always say "well-place sources" or" reliable sources". It doesn't mean they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom