William and Harry's Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone ever seen a picture of Earl Hugh Grosvenor (age 19) the heir to the Dukedome of Westminster? I saw some pictures of his older sister when she got married to a friend of Prince William.

^^^ tried to find some but couldn't, maybe someone else can help?

Anyone know who the new young aristos are that are comming up on the upper class social scene ? X

Interesting article. Isabella is a beautiful girl. One thing I want to point out is they incorrectly say William pursued her a few years ago (2007), but Isabella was in a serious relationship with Sam Bronson as I previously stated in Msg. #121 in this thread. I believe he pursued her in 2005 when he and Kate temporarily split (2007 wasn't the only split they had but it was the "public" split).
As stated in the article her brother Jacobi is a polo friend of William's.

haha I had forgotten about Guy Pelly. He's quite a character. Very Chuck Bass.

wow. Sam Branson is actually pretty attractive.

It's hard to forget the most connected people in england.

When those connected people aren't in the media for a long time it is easy to forget. especially if you don't live in england.

We will surely see some of these people @ the wedding. I like a lot of the princes' friends: James Tollemache (so handsome), Tom van Straubenzee, James Murray Wells, James Meade.... ha! There's a lot of Jimmyz in this crew.

Let's see.... James Meade got married, right?

I think JT broke up with Arabella Musgrave a couple years ago, and she's with someone else....

What is the name of that really hot friend Prince Harry had @ Eton? I swear, you never see him with that guy anymore. After he left Eton, it was hardly ever that you saw them hanging out. That guy was always around him in the Eton years, at the polo matches and the Badminton Horse Trials. Can't for the life of me remember his name. He was so hot! :D Probably another James! :whistling:

Are you thinking of Simon Diss perhaps?

James Tollemache is single, right?! yay! :)

That's interesting,are many of their friends single?

What do you think is Prince Harry´s best friend? Mark Tomlinson?

I think there are more friends who are in relationships, engaged or married than single

I noticed that lately prince Harry seems to a be acompanied a lot by Jake Warren, and he even went with the family on holidays to Mallorca. I didn't know they were such good friends... I know Jake's sister, Susanna, used to date Guy Pelly, who is good friend of Harry and William. Anyone has more informations about the Warrens?

Prince Harry's friend Arthur Landon who was with him in Vegas attacks 'despicable girl' who sold naked photos | Mail Online

MailOnline 25 August 2012

This story is about Harry's (and William's) friend Arthur Landon (who was with Harry in Vegas), described as "one of Britain's richest young men with an estimated £200 million fortune". [£200m = US$316m, €253m, Aus$304m, NZ$390m, CAD$314m, AED 1.161m]

I'm posting this because of Arthur's interesting family history. His late father was a military man who loved the Arab world and became a close and trusted associate of Sultan Qaboos of Oman. He assisted in the coup staged by Qaboos against his reactionary father and benefited financially from the opening up of Oman and the modernising of the country that took place under the new Sultan. Hence the family fortune.

What is more interesting from this Forum's perspective is that Arthur's mother, Katalina, was born an HSH Princess of Esterházy de Galantha. Immaculate pedigree, of the Hungarian family whose estates in what is now Austria, Slovakia and Hungary made them the largest landowners in the Habsburg Empire, with wealth to match. This branch of the family were raised to the rank of Princes of the Holy [Roman] Empire in 1687.

Both Arthur and his mother were guests at William's wedding and sat in the area bookended by the Duke and Duchess of Northumberland at one end, and the van Cutsems and Harry and Laura Lopes at the other.

-> see here in a Telegraph article titled "Royal Wedding: the royal couple's real friends".

Last edited:
:previous:
Inability of rich people to protect themselves from an invasion of privacy and various awkward situations is perplexing. They are well-aware that people will take advantage of these controversial situations. On a different note, Mr. Landon's pedigree is impressive.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised his friend spoke to the press at all. It's a little fame-whorey, but apparently he wants to be in films.

I'm really surprised his friend spoke to the press at all. It's a little fame-whorey, but apparently he wants to be in films.

Judging by the contents of this friend's suitcase, it may have been better to keep quiet. He's only adding more fuel to the fire, and making some of us wonder what kinds of people Harry likes to spend time with. We have a saying in Russia; 'tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are', and I think in this case, it is more than appropriate. Again, my opinion only of course.

I think it's easy to be discreet when things are going well, less so when all hell has broken loose and emotions start to override common sense.

Wow Daria, I like that saying. It is so true I believe.

LadyGabrielle said:
Wow Daria, I like that saying. It is so true I believe.

Glad you like it. Very few realize just how true it is. Like attracts like almost always, so people are drawn to those that reflect their values, interests, etc. Henry's no different, and it shows.

Back
Top Bottom