Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I meant unobtainable in that unless you travel in the circles they do, you probably aren't going to have a shot in blazes of marrying them. They're unobtainable to us regular folk.

Nor can we get 'too close' unless we are privy to where and when they will be at a bar. With polo, has anyone here in the forum ever gotten close up, such as standing behind one of them on the sidelines?

Ah, the old age question isn't it? William or Harry, Harry or William? I think I would choose Harry just for the fact that he seems a lot more out going then William... and William will one day be King Of Egland and I would not want to be (if I was a female) Queen.

Neither really, but if I'm pressed then Prince Henry will do. He seems to be more mature and self assured than William. Listening to their interviews, its amazing how the media image of Harry as the dumber, troubled prince was shot to hell. He came across as articulate, compassionate, media savvy and much more comfortable in front of the camera. He also seems to be ahead of his older brother in conducting a healthy loving relationship with his girlfriend in public without any subterfuge or media games.

And about obtaining them, if strippers and college girls in a bar can meet them, party with them and end up in their supposed military barrack, I'm sure any decent girl could equally have a chance with them. Today's young royals are much more accessible then they were 15 years ago, whether that is good or bad.

William without a doubt

Both are, alas, way too young for me. But I would take William over Harry in a heartbeat. Harry does seem like he is maturing a bit but overall I think William is more sensitive and thoughtful and intelligent. And I find him more attractive. Plus Harry smokes. Yech!

Kathy

Harry. I like the bad boys and the red hair.:D and he's close to my birthdate of september 10th, although I'm a year older than him

Would You Marry William?

I would have to say no,love is a big factor,but before things got too serious I would put an end to the relationship.Too much public pressure and the lack of privacy would drive me crazy.I kind of like walking around and just enjoying being myself,with no press or public judging my every step.On the other hand I've always thought of myself as a bit of a princess.

If we were in love, then definitely yes.

Yes. I'd marry him, get that pre-nup signed, make contacts and then divorce him. But then I am a bitch.

No, for two reasons:

1.) He's not my type.

2.) I could not handle the the restrictions that comes with being a royal. That whole "gilded cage" princess thing would drive me nuts.

Good question!

I don't think so, however. On the off chance that we fell in love, of course I would consider it, but I can't imagine getting to that stage with him. We're just way too different. :cool:

No, I wouldn't. I could be a royal, I just couldn't be a part of the British royals. Too much pressure.

Ehhh...no way. He isn't my type (I love dark hair like a Felipe or Frederik) and I wouldn't like the scrutiny that comes with marrying some like William. Plus I am a catholic so that wouldn't work...and I wouldn't change my religion. Not even for him:D

I could handle someone lesser in the family but not a senior member...it would be too frustrating and annoying with all the exterior influence.

Yes. I'd marry him, get that pre-nup signed, make contacts and then divorce him. But then I am a bitch.

If there was any way to internet high five with BeatrixFan, I would. But I would never, ever marry into the British Royal Family. I used to day dream about Wills but as I got older and read more and more about Royal Protocol and the scrutinizing of every move, I can't imagine being happy with him. The woman who can withstand that pressure is going to be someone very strong and dignified.

How positively naughty!!!:lol: I guess I would marry him if he's a good shagger!:lol:. No seriously though, I would marry him if I thought it was for love and not just having heirs. keeping a mistress on the side would not go over well for me. I would have to know that he was serious about making a commitment to me and only me. I dont know if that might be asking too much though.:flowers:

Someone said 'If we were in love then yes"but there comes a time in any relationship were you chose to take the next step,to accept the second or third date.Knowing who William is would you start a relationship?On an other note my post was would you marry, not who would you marry.

Someone said 'If we were in love then yes"but there comes a time in any relationship were you chose to take the next step,to accept the second or third date.Knowing who William is would you start a relationship?On an other note my post was would you marry, not who would you marry.
You are right. Knowing who William is would make a considerable difference in my decision on a relationship and marriage. I think it would be difficult to have a "normal" relationship since there would always be cameras everywhere, I think if I could accept and handle the constant scrutiny and paparazzi at our backs then yes, I would begin a relationship that would hopefully lead to a marriage. You would have to be a very strong individual I think to be able to overcome all the obstacles that would be thrown at you. But yes, I would give it a go.:flowers:

Hi everyone,

I would choose william. He has everything that you would need... brains, charm and looks! :wub:

Fun question--if I had a choice between the currently available British Royals, I would have to go for Andrew, but only if Sarah backed off--a new wife doesn't want the ex on too friendly of terms with the hubby--

However, the topic is to choose between William and Harry. That's tough--Harry is a more fun, has less scrutiny it is true--but, and I hate to sound so materialistic, but this is an imaginary situation and frankly, William has access to the jewels--so I would marry him if only to get to wear the Teck Crescent Tiara and few riviere's--oh, and the Kent Amethyst Parue.....and some rubies--but not the Burmese Ruby tiara--that's hideous---or some stunning brooches---
and yes, I like the sound of "Queen Consort Janet" it has a ring to it, don't you think? Specifically, a ring with a Cullinan Chip in it.....

Reason I asked ,is that it's my name.Does this make me precious?Before you say anything the answer is YES.

However, the topic is to choose between William and Harry. That's tough--Harry is a more fun, has less scrutiny it is true--but, and I hate to sound so materialistic, but this is an imaginary situation and frankly, William has access to the jewels--so I would marry him if only to get to wear the Teck Crescent Tiara and few riviere's--oh, and the Kent Amethyst Parue.....and some rubies--but not the Burmese Ruby tiara--that's hideous---or some stunning brooches---
and yes, I like the sound of "Queen Consort Janet" it has a ring to it, don't you think? Specifically, a ring with a Cullinan Chip in it.....

Ignoring all the pesky obstacles like the fact that I'm old enough to be their mother and even if I could be young and stunningly attractive again :lol: I'd never meet them anyway, I think I'd probably be drawn to Harry rather than William, because, frankly, William strikes me as being a bore and Harry has a sense of fun and a rebellious streak that I find appealing.

BUT, those jewels would certainly make William seem a little less boring. I don't care much for the diamonds (well, except perhaps for those really big ones :D). I have green eyes and I like wearing green so I think those emeralds would look very good on me, and I think the Queen's rubies would suit me, too.

im shure i choose harry, i don't know what have this "ginger", but he shine.

William is very good-looking, but I would choose Harry. He seems to have a great personality. I'm sure that life would be very interesting and fun with Harry. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom