Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TonyaR said:
I think it would be a tie. There isn't anything girly about Prince William at all, He's a strong and athletic man who's been participating in sports since he was a small boy.
Prince Harry has also been participating in sports since he was small. I saw an article that touched on this subject, the article (I'll try to find it) quoted Prince Harry as saying that William runs faster than he does. Since William is slightly taller he might have a longer reach in a fight, and he might be a bit faster on his feet. Prince Harry might be more solid and more deliberate, so I think it would just balance out to a tie.

Besides, they're brothers that actually love one another. Any fighting they did would be strickly for laughs. ;)

I agree. I think Prince William would be more on sure footing, whereas Harry would start punching without any strategic moves against his enemy--unless of course, he was taught it in Sandhurst in hand-to-hand combat.:)

I think Harry. He's a scrapper. Plus, the second child has to be feisty or the older one will squash him.

iowabelle said:
I think Harry. He's a scrapper. Plus, the second child has to be feisty or the older one will squash him.

My thinking also.

Harry is alot tougher than some may think. But, I doubt if they would ever really comes to blows. Lets hope not.

I think I'll choise Harry.I like him more than William.He is so cute :)

Harry, hands down. Red hair + blue eyes = yummy.

I love his personality....he's a bit wild and rebellious and even though that may turn people off (I can see how), William to me is really quite boring and staid and sometimes I like sitting around the house and doing nothing, but other times I don't. Doing that every day would just get on my nerves. At least with Harry, you're guaranteed a good time.

I would have to say William. He just looks so masculine [not saying that Harry isn't :neutral:] but he just seems like he can throw a stronger punch.

Based on the Dateline interview, Harry is the more take charge kind of guy. But that doesn't make me adore William any less. That just answers the question.

definately Harry

Me too! Definitely, definitely, Harry.

Since I saw the NBC interview video. Harry's so much more open, less guarded, more fun, more interested seemingly in the world around him than grumpy older brother William. Seemingly, that is. From pictures I'd have said always that William is the better looking one. But combined with a glimpse into their character, and hearing their voices, in that video piece, Harry's definitely the one who's less stuck up, and more king material even, than his older brother! Never thought I'd have this opinion, but here it is! Thumbs up for Harry! And Wills..he seems to me like he could use a shrink, he seems so sad and bitter, sorry.

I really love William more but I still love Harry too! I just love fantasizes about my life becoming a fairy tale and us riding off into teh sunset on one of the Queen's many horses!

The both are really cute. I love William for his kindness and I love Harry for his humour. Can I have the two ? :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Both of those kids are unobtainable and too famous for my taste. I do not like limelight.

Of course they're unobtainable, but this is all fantasy or imagination.

Since both are young enough to be my sons, my youngest is 23, I will think about it if I was younger. I would pick Harry,although he needs to do some growing up, I think he is the better looking of the two and I also think he would be a lot of fun to hang around with. He will have a lot of the privledges William has without all the responsibility. Also, I think that as William has gotten older, he is not as good looking as before and Harry has gotten better looking. IMO Now- this is based solely on looks and what I "think" I know about the boys. LOL

Neither, and thats honest. I fear their temper to much to find any attraction, EVEN if they were obtainable in ANY way. I don't even know them, or anything about them, or if they even HAVE much of a temper, and not to say that they do, but still, thats how I feel about the issue.

I would have to say Harry. He is witty, handsome and I feel has so much of his mother in him especially towards charity work. Not that William doesn't but it just didn't come across as much in the Dateline interview. William, to me, has alot of his father in him and is more serious.

Lily

Neither, and thats honest. I fear their temper to much to find any attraction, EVEN if they were obtainable in ANY way. I don't even know them, or anything about them, or if they even HAVE much of a temper, and not to say that they do, but still, thats how I feel about the issue.

Okay, but fear their temper? I didn't know they were brutish louts. I thought that was a little insensitive because it's insinuating a very horrible character trait.

Last edited:
William. I have a thing for blondes and Harry seems a bit too immature. Plus, I'd be a queen one day. :D

Of course they're unobtainable, but this is all fantasy or imagination.
They're not completely unobtainable. Two girls (or 3 or 4) will get to marry William and Harry. Highly unlikely, but still possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're not completely unobtainable. Two girls (or 3 or 4) will get to marry William and Harry. Highly unlikely, but still possible.

I meant unobtainable in that unless you travel in the circles they do, you probably aren't going to have a shot in blazes of marrying them. They're unobtainable to us regular folk.

Harry--he looks as if he likes to have fun and, in my opinion, is the better looking of the two. ;)

Oh! Definitely Harry. He always shows so much enthusiasm and a great smile. Looks like he would be a lot of fun.

Without a doubt William. I like Harry but I think that he is a bit to much of a rebel for me that I see. I watched the MSNBC interview with the boys and I found them both charming but I just like William well ok I will say it so I could be called a Queen LOL
I am to old for them anyway ;-)
I do have 3 little girls though! Charles married a lot younger!

William looks better! He's more handsome. When I was 12 or 13, I was falling in love with him:wub:

But to tell the truth, I think he is too boring for me. I would be happier with Harry:)

HARRY !!! he always shows a natural smile, he looks like a funny guy! .. i love his crazy personality!... Of course that William is a good guy too! but i choose Harry!!

I'm sorry, but the older William gets, he is less and less attractive.

Harry is too wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm too old for them, and I don't like any of them anyway. For handsome, I think Prince William is more handsome than his brother, but at the same time Prince Harry has more spunk...But yes, Lady Bluffton: too wild for my taste.

Vanesa.

I'm too old for them, and I don't like any of them anyway. For handsome, I think Prince William is more handsome than his brother, but at the same time Prince Harry has more spunk...But yes, Lady Bluffton: too wild for my taste.

Vanesa.
Not too wild for me:D

Defenetly Harry..i think he has more of his mother's character in him

When they were younger, William was more cutie than Harry..Nowadays as they grew into manhood, its the other way around-Harry is definitely much handsome than Wills..and it seems that Wills is getting bald at a young age-just like his Uncle Edward, try to look on some of Wills photos, it is apparent that the back of his head is loosing some hairs..

Harry....he will have more freedom as far as future duties go and i think he is better looking...not that i don't like Wills but he is going to be king and that is such a demanding role..but as far a personalties are concerned i think they are both easy going and easy to talk to...Harry is just not going to belong to the country someday:)

.and it seems that Wills is getting bald at a young age-just like his Uncle Edward.
And his father......... and his maternal grandfather....... he's genetically loaded for it. :D

Back
Top Bottom