Who Would You Choose - William or Harry?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, it's a form of prejudice I suppose. Perhaps Harry should establish the Red Headed League! And bearded or beardless I've always found Harry very attractive.

Harry 100% He has tons of personality which is one of my top features.I dont like guys that are too serious.Hes also IMO more attractive and approachable.Looks like a guy you can have banter with

Honestly what do people have against red hair? I don't find it to be a negative in someone's appearance. I find Harry's beard quite attractive on him.

Jamie Fraser indeed (aka Sam Heughan)! :D How can a person not love red hair?

I've loved Harry's beard since he grew it. I think it adds something to him.

LaRae

Harry 100% He has tons of personality which is one of my top features.I dont like guys that are too serious.Hes also IMO more attractive and approachable.Looks like a guy you can have banter with

And he's quite tactile, most women like that sort of thing.

LaRae

Well, seeing as Harry and William are both off the market this is purely hypothetical :D

I think if I could choose I'd prefer to have Harry. He seems more lively and fun-loving than William, who has always been more serious and reserved to me. The fact that Harry is not a future king is also an appeal to me - whilst I wouldn't mind marrying into the BRF, I wouldn't want to have the responsibilities of being a queen consort.
And, whist we're talking about looks, Harry is the more good-looking out of the two brothers for me.

William has aged baaad! Harry may have finally started losing his hair but he is still relatively good looking and has been better looking than his brother since the early 2000's.
On the other hand I agree with your sentiment on red hair Denville especially that orange color Harry has but I guess I've grown used to it or his personality, face etc. outweigh the hair. Sam Heughgan is also one of the few men who looks good with red hair.

And before anyone starts I don't buy into PC "everyone is beautiful" and you shouldn't have preferences. Finding a physical trait unappealing is acceptable imo.

Last edited:
William has aged baaad! Harry may have finally started losing his hair but he is still relatively good looking and has been better looking than his brother since the early 2000's.
On the other hand I agree with your sentiment on red hair Denville especially that orange color Harry has but I guess I've grown used to it or his personality, face etc. outweigh the hair. Sam Heughgan is also one of the few men who looks good with red hair.

And before anyone starts I don't buy into PC "everyone is beautiful" and you shouldn't have preferences. Finding a physical trait unappealing is acceptable imo.

There is a difference. Having a preference for or finding a certain physical trait personally appealing or not is fine. I don't care if you are more physically attracted to a guy/girl with blonde hair. That's not the point.
The prejudice against red haired people and disdain for them is real and it is wrong. My son is a redhead and he has experienced that derision. He shouldn't be made to feel inferior because of the hair color he was born with.

Yeah the whole "He has red hair so no" thing is odd. To each their own but to use that as a factual reason for how he is not attractive is a bit much and actually offensive. That is not a character or physical flaw.

On a superficial, looks only, note - it makes him stand out and it makes Harry Harry.

I have a good friend who is/was a ginger and was horribly teased growing up.

Anyone who thinks they don't like red hair I have a name for you:

Sam Haughen (aka Jamie Frasier).

Tell me you'd turn that one away from the door. Not likely.

LaRae

This entire thread is so weird and icky to me. I can not imagine if there was a thread that was "Who would you choose? Princess Beatrice or Princess Eugenie?" And then had 19 pages of people saying Beatrice is aging badly or Eugenie 's jaw is too manly or Beatrice's red hair is ugly...etc...

This thread is only here because it's about two men.

There is a difference. Having a preference for or finding a certain physical trait personally appealing or not is fine. I don't care if you are more physically attracted to a guy/girl with blonde hair. That's not the point.
The prejudice against red haired people and disdain for them is real and it is wrong. My son is a redhead and he has experienced that derision. He shouldn't be made to feel inferior because of the hair color he was born with.
Whatever problems you have in the real world shouldn't be taken out on people on this board who have done nothing to you or your son. The only thing occurring in here is a statement on attractive physical qualities; no different than someone expressing they don't find women with short hair attractive.

Tihkon you do bring up a good point for consideration.

Last edited:
This entire thread is so weird and icky to me. I can not imagine if there was a thread that was "Who would you choose? Princess Beatrice or Princess Eugenie?" And then had 19 pages of people saying Beatrice is aging badly or Eugenie 's jaw is too manly or Beatrice's red hair is ugly...etc...

This thread is only here because it's about two men.

well I would have said it was or should be a thread about their personalities. But it seem as if it was about their looks.

Thing to remember too is that this thread was started 15 years ago when both William and Harry were very single and very eligible young men. Both were considered to be heart throbs in their own ways back then. William also had hair and it was party days. :D

It has to be .
Well having spent time with these young Royals I would not be able to choose,both gentlemen funny happy and fantastic at there jobs best of friends and always there for each other

Back
Top Bottom