Van Cutsem Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 22m
Three senior royals -- Princes Charles, William and Harry -- will attend the funeral of their friend Hugh van Cutsem.

A sad day for all the family and friends. Hugh has 4 very handsome sons to carry on his memory.

On a side note, Rose van Cutsems dress is too short.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 22m
Three senior royals -- Princes Charles, William and Harry -- will attend the funeral of their friend Hugh van Cutsem.

Prince Charles had a falling out with Hugh van Cutsem over the seating of Camilla at the wedding of their son Edward to Lady Tamara Grosvenor. Since Queen Elizabeth was in attendence, protocol prevented them from seating Camilla with her then boyfriend Prince Charles. Hugh and Emilie did not attend Prince Charles' wedding to Camilla because of it. Did Hugh and Charles make up over the years?

P.S. I see that the Hans Adam of Lichtenstein and his wife also attended the funeral of Hugh van Cutsem.

Prince Charles had a falling out with Hugh van Cutsem over the seating of Camilla at the wedding of their son Edward to Lady Tamara Grosvenor. Since Queen Elizabeth was in attendence, protocol prevented them from seating Camilla with her then boyfriend Prince Charles. Hugh and Emilie did not attend Prince Charles' wedding to Camilla because of it. Did Hugh and Charles make up over the years?

I don't recall the source, but I did read somewhere once that the PoW and HVC were back on friendly terms.

Apparently there had been some serious friction between Camilla and Emilie VC, but if the DM can be believed, this article claims that rift had healed as well.

They are two of Charles's closest confidantes, but the van Cutsem sisters are embroiled in a clash over a £35m fortune | Mail Online

I've some scandalous stories about Edward. But hey, he got the wife, the cash and possibly a title in the future . Something about him screams Lord Freddie Windsor.

That Daily Mail article has some facts wrong -bridesmaid Grace isn't Edward's daughter like the article says but his brother Hugh's. You think someone would take 2 seconds and look stuff up on the Internet before they publish these stories.

I've some scandalous stories about Edward. But hey, he got the wife, the cash and possibly a title in the future . Something about him screams Lord Freddie Windsor.

I'm a little confused. What title is Edward possibly in line for?

At some point I would imagine. Charles or Wills will give him a title.

At some point I would imagine. Charles or Wills will give him a title.

Neither Charles or William will just give him a title. Titles have to be earned. The late Hugh van Cutsem didn't receive a title and he was a close friend of many of the royals.

Also, re your previous post about "scandalous stories" - this forum does not do gossip.

Neither Charles or William will just give him a title. Titles have to be earned. The late Hugh van Cutsem didn't receive a title and he was a close friend of many of the royals.

Also, re your previous post about "scandalous stories" - this forum does not do gossip.

1. I've seen a huge amount of gossip on the RF since day one. 2. I simply stated that I heard gossip. I never expounded on the actual stories. Thank you for engaging my post though.

1. I've seen a huge amount of gossip on the RF since day one. 2. I simply stated that I heard gossip. I never expounded on the actual stories. Thank you for engaging my post though.

:lol: Very true Loyalist!

Back
Top Bottom