Trooping the Colour 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uk Press

Last edited:
Oh, my. I don't see how Beatrice's hat goes with her outfit at all.

I think Elizabeth looked beautiful, however, and Harry and Andrew looked great riding next to each other.

Beatrice's hats rarely seem to go with her outfits, but I guess she was thinking she had on a white dress, so she'd wear a white hat. Either way, I don't think she, Eugenie or Sophie were particularly well-dressed today. Eugenie's usually much better dressed than Beatrice, but today it seemed that if Beatrice ditched the jacket, she would have come out on top. Sophie's jacket was just odd.

The only pictures I have seen of them all on the balcony aren't at the correct angle to identify them, but more will come soon. Eugenie stood next to the Queen, then Andrew, Beatrice, and I believe Sophie on her right.

Ouch! A solider was kicked by a horse on the Mall:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/5090296.stm - picture 11

I saw one pic, so here's my definite list (meaning the ones I'm certain I saw)

The Queen
The Duke of Edinburgh
The Prince of Wales
Prince Harry of Wales
The Duke of York
Princess Beatrice of York
Princess Eugenie of York
The Earl of Wessex
The Countess of Wessex
The Princess Royal
Tim Laurence
Viscount Linley
Viscountess Linley
The Hon Charles Armstrong-Jones
The Hon Margarita Armstrong-Jones
The Duke of Gloucester
The Duchess of Gloucester
Lady Davina Lewis
Gary Lewis
The Duke of Kent
Princess Alexandra
Earl of St Andrews
Countess of St Andrews
Lord Downpatrick
Lady Amelia Windsor
Lady Marina-Charlotte Windsor
Lord Nicholas Windsor

***found Lady Helen Taylor. Lady Sarah Chatto, too. There's one boy I can't identify, but he has brown hair, and Helen's kids were blondes last pics I saw, so I'll guess he's Sarah's elder son (her younger son is the same age as Charles A-J but this boy is a bit taller than Charles).

Last edited:
I believe the Lineup is the children and grandchildren of the Duke and Duchess of Kent.

Columbus Taylor (eldest son of Lady Helen Taylor)
Amelia Windsor (youngest child of Earl of St. Andrews)
Lady Helen Taylor (daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Kent)
Earl of St. Andrews (son of the Duke and Duchess of Kent)
Marina-Charlotte Windsor (second child of Earl of St. Andrews)
Edward, Baron Downpatrick (eldest child of Earl of St. Andrews)

and the chick in the black hat- Countess of St Andrews (formerly Sylvana Tomaselli), wife of the Earl of St. Andrews.

Eliza

azile1710 said:
Amelia Windsor (youngest child of Earl of St. Andrews)
Eliza

It is Eloise Taylor (daughter of Lady Helen). :)

I love it...chick in the black hat :) Well..the Countess of St. Andrews looks lovely. Hasn't aged a bit. The Kents are out in force aren't they.

Any pics of the Gloucesters? I have been searching getty images to no avail.

And I would like to add that with the exception of the Queen, the Countess of St. Andrews and the Princess Royal all of hats are just not nice. And yes, I recognize that Anne is wearing a military hat. That's why she is getting a bye :) That hat she wore to the Thanksgiving service for the Queen's 80th birthday was just too much. I know she recycles but can she get rid of the net?!

Skydragon said:
It is Eloise Taylor (daughter of Lady Helen). :)
I think Eliza is Azile's real name (azile backwards), rather than Eloise Taylor. The little blonde girl on the far right was Margarita Armstrong-Jones and I couldn't find any other small blonde girl who would fit Eloise's age (she's about three or four, right?).

The Gloucesters were on the far left, apparently tucked behind other attendees.

The 'Chick' in the hat is indeed The Countess of St Andrews.I agree she looks very good.I wish we saw more of that family!

kelly9480 said:
The little blonde girl on the far right was Margarita Armstrong-Jones and I couldn't find any other small blonde girl who would fit Eloise's age (she's about three or four, right?).

Apparently Lady Amelia is the younger daughter in white - Lady Marina Charlotte the older daughter. Cassius is Lady Helens son, pictured with her and Amelia. Now I remember why I don't like children, they all look the same! :D I couldn't find a small blonde girl in CasiraghiTrio's post. :D I really will have to take more water with it.

Wow! I've never noticed it before but Harry in the eyes looks a lot like his aunt, Princess Anne. He has definately turned into a very handsome young man.

The pictures are all great! Thanks so much! I have a better idea now of who is who on the balcony. BTW, does anyone know exactly how high the balcony is? When looking at BP from a wide shot, the balcony looks pretty high. I have a chronic fear of heights and there nothing really to prevent anyone from toppling over. Yikes.

http://news.qq.com/a/20060619/000034.htm
pictures~~~~~~~~~~~

639978.jpg

639979.jpg

something just happened...

639980.jpg

don't look at me.....it's not me

639981.jpg

haha. we all know it's you.

Last edited:
Harry has become the most handsome British Royal, he may not be as picture perfect as William, but he radiates much more masculinity:eek:

BYW, why don't the Kents join this ceremony?!

IMO, you can see the Queen is struggling to hold on to her composure, as for the others....:D :D :D

auntie said:
Harry has become the most handsome British Royal, he may not be as picture perfect as William, but he radiates much more masculinity:eek:

BYW, why don't the Kents join this ceremony?!
I actually think Harry's the more attractive brother, by far. The Kents were there. The Duke of Kent rode in the ceremony, and Princess Alexandra was in a carriage with Sophie. The Duchess of Kent has turned her back on royal duties, and she doesn't attend. Prince and Princess Michael and their children are almost always present at TtC, but they skipped this year for some reason (their kids don't attend unless their parents are there, though).

GrandDuchess said:
According to JSK on the British Royals Message Board, who watched "This Morning" on ITV were the Duchess of York was a guest, the royals on the balcony were laughing at the "awful sulphar smell of the guns".

Well I suppose it was a good attempt but, the SA80's do not smell of sulphur and Harry would be used to the smell of cordite. :D

Back
Top Bottom