Trooping the Colour 2003-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eugenie looks so pretty. And William very handsome. Where's Harry? Is he in South Africa for the World Cup?

The Queen does not seem annoyed by Princess Michaels nearness.... Perhaps she even likes it? If not so she surely would have a word with her.

I always failed to see what is special about the Duchess of Kent. Same goes for Helen Taylor. I would have preferred seeing Lady Gabriella. Will Frederick and Sophie attend Ascot?

It would be great to see Freddie & Sophie at Royal Ascot, but I doubt it. I remember some articles which said that they planned to spend the summer in England, though...
So maybe we'll get a surprise. ;)

Does anyone know who are the boys in picture 51 of Zimbio Gallery. They look like twins... Maybe someone´s grandsons? They look lovely next to Beatrice and Eugenie.

I wish they showed this on American t.v. from the pictures I saw it looked nice, I also was wondering who the 2 boys in front of Eugenie are?

the two boys are Arthur Chatto and Hon. Charles Armstrong-Jones, grandsons of Princess Margaret.

The Duchess of Kent in her prime was AWESOME IMO. Think 1970's to 1990....very nice. Lady Helen Taylor. I see pictures of them...and I think classic British beauty.

Camilla looks lovely today as does Sophie. I don't think the presence of Princess Michael bothers the Queen much. She is the Queen.

And WHAT do we need to do to get Beatrice and Eugenie some new hats?

This year there have also been some quite proper pictures of Princess Alexandra. :)

Pic 1
Pic 2

in front of the Duchess of Kent is one of her granddaughters (I think Lady Amelia)...

in front of the Duke of Kent is his daughter-in-law the Countess of St. Andrews...

I think that the royals went into their wardrobe, because I think not a lot of new outfits were on show: The Queen wore her for Ascot last year; Camilla as well; Princess Michael has worn white for the last 2 or 3 years on Trooping the Colour. Princess Alexandra's outfit is quite old as well. I think Sophie has got a new one, vcertainly the hat.

Princess Beatrice's outfit looks like something an old woman would wear and the colours are so heavy and not summery at all. I also wish she would do something with her hair. Eugenie is wearing the ubiquitous white jacket with IMO a cheap looking red dress, her hair too very unkept looking with a big red plate hat stuck to the front. When will they ever learn how to dress?

I think both of them look great - young women on a lovely summer's day and Eugenie so patriotic in red and white on the day that England starts their world cup campaign.

Eugenie looks so pretty. And William very handsome. Where's Harry? Is he in South Africa for the World Cup?

Harry has been on holiday in Botswana for the last month since finishing his training.

He will be joined by William for their joint tour of SA starting on Monday so he didn't fly home just for the garter ceremony when he was already there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like these photos:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Eugenie with her hands on the shoulders of Arthur Chatto, with Princess Beatrice and Charles Armstrong-Jones

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected The Earl of Wessex looks bemused at Lady Estella Taylor

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Arthur Chatto, Charles Armstrong Jones, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince William all looking slightly confused.

I was wondering who the young lady is standing beside the Duchess of Kent? I am assuming she is Lady Amelia Windsor or possibly Lady Marina Charlotte

Disappointed that Edward and Sophie's kids didn't attend. I wonder when they will be on the balcony again. I know Louise was on it last year but James still hasn't been on it yet as far as I am aware.

Edward and Sophie keep their children out of the limelight as much as possible. I was surprised at Louise's appearance last year.
I don't think James will appear on the balcony until he was Louise age last year.

Fantastic pictures and great to see the little ones. I haven't seen a picture of Margarita Armstong-Jones since her Christening Pictures were released.

Looks like Lady Helen's little girl stole the show though. :D

OMG Estella Taylor is precious and so pretty just like her mum. :D
How cute she is in her blue dress.... William is very handsome in his RAF???? uniform. I love how Camilla dressed -- very nice soft colors, and a cool hat. I must be getting old in my ways because suddenly I love these big floral hats on the royal ladies. Camilla's pearls choker necklace!!:ohmy: Gorgeous. Love it, love it!!!!

Duke and Duchess of Glouchester, I suppose...

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that William appears to be wearing a Garter Star. Did I miss something? When was he presented with this?

:previous: Two years this Wednesday, William has been a member of the Order.

Back
Top Bottom