Thinking Ahead to the Milestone Birthdays in 2021
Since the Queen will be 95 and Prince Philip will be 100 next year, I really would love to see a commemorative book released by BP. I'm really only spitballing here but these are huge milestones and not only would I buy the book, I'd pay through the nose for it. I realize they don't read these threads and so they really don't care what I or anyone else think but what I'm envisioning involves a coffee table book full of photos and informative paragraphs.
I'm thinking a massive photo shoot involving the following photos:
1. The Queen and the Duke of Edingburgh
2. The Queen and the Duke of Edingburgh with their children
3. The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh with their grandchildren
4. The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh with their great-grandchildren
5. The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh with their whole family including spouses
6. The Queen with her three heirs
7. Charles, Camilla, and their family
8. Anne, Tim, and their family
9. Andrew and family
10. Edward, Sophie, and their family
11. The four children
12. The eight granchildren
13. The great-grandchildren
14. Charles and Camilla
15. Anne and Tim
17. Edward and Sophie
18. Family portraits for each of the grandchildren's families
19. One individual shot of all family members including spouses and kids
20. Shots of the important items and places (BP, KP, CH, Crown Jewels, Sandringham, Balmoral, Windsor, Westminster Abbey, etc.)
21. Lots of biographical paragraphs for each member of the family, each place, etc.
In short, a wonderful coffee table book full of information, historically important photos, beautiful family photos, etc. Something to really, really celebrate what the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have created and maintained.
So, what's everyone else want to see for those 2021 milestones?