The Royal Windsor Horse Show 1: 2005-2009, 2014-2015, 2017-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree about Beatrice York. She has Sarah's coloring, but her features are thoroughly Hanover-Windsor.

So much so that's rather uncanny.

She is very like Sarah's half sister. I think Eliza. Eerily so. She looks like Andrew occasionally. Her eyes are all him.

Last edited:
She is very like Sarah's half sister. I think Eliza. Eerily so. She looks like Andrew occasionally. Her eyes are all him.

And Queen Victoria, although despite being a fan of hers I don't believe Bea's ever really put her hair up so we could tell.

It's pretty easy to argue about what comes from what side since it's so rarely definitive. Harry is frequently cited as a Spencer yet was pretty much the twin of Philip's dad Andrea as a child.

And Queen Victoria, although despite being a fan of hers I don't believe Bea's ever really put her hair up so we could tell.

It's pretty easy to argue about what comes from what side since it's so rarely definitive. Harry is frequently cited as a Spencer yet was pretty much the twin of Philip's dad Andrea as a child.

Well both Charles and Harry inherited the ears. Everyone has something from all sides. And accidental resemblances. In any case it’s often mannerisms that make people look like others. And that you can’t get from a photo. Harry is a Spencer. Doesn’t mean I don’t see his father in him sometimes. By contrast I never see Charles in William; but neither do I think William looks as like Diana as he did when a child. Genes kick in at different times in people life. Charles is beginning to look a lot like his relatives the Danes. As in his greatgrandfather. Who definitely looked like the Danes but who became more like his own father as he aged.

Last edited:
Eugenie is definitely Windsor. When I look at her, all I see is Andrew in a wig.

By the way, please don't interpret that as me disparaging Eugenie's looks, she is not unattractive in my eyes.

Last edited:
The Royal Windsor Horse Show 2: 2023 -

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom