The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-30-2021, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
They were leading separate lives for some time but in recent years, Kath has been back iwth her husband and supporting him
I didn't know that but that is nice to hear.
The duchess has always been a firm favourite of mine.

I wonder if her conversion to Roman Catholicism will feature in the memoirs and I can remember the media coverage it got back in the 90's.

Old 12-30-2021, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have a vague memory which I wonder if anyone else shares? It must have been in the papers within the last 15 years or so, and it was a mention of HM dining with her cousin, something to the effect of…” people in Mayfair (or ?) would have been surprised late last evening to see The Queen, in a glamorous black evening gown, exiting the (?) Club where she had been dining with her cousin, the Duke of Kent, on the occasion of his birthday.” I have enjoyed thinking of her having a bit of private social life, and wearing a black(!) evening gown. Does anyone else remember this, or have I got it all wrong?

Abraham Lincoln
Old 12-30-2021, 05:40 PM
Nobility

I think I remember that, or something similar at least, too.

Tags
diamond jubilee, duchess of kent, duke of kent, kate middleton, queen elizabeth, royal family

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules