Royal Ascot 2: 2008-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RoyalReporter: The Queen, Charles, Camilla and the Gloucesters are the royals in the carriage procession at Ascot today.

Last edited:
The Wessex's look very good on their 14th wedding anniversary.

I love men in morning suits and top hats - they can make any man look ever so handsome. Edward does look lovely and I LOVE his tie, as usual. Nice way to spend their wedding anniversary together at Ascot. Sophie looks lovely and is glowing.

The Queen and Camilla looked lovely both in shades of green and the Duchess of Gloucester looked lovely. :)

Oh my word I LOVE Lady Helen's sunglasses, they are so retro I want them! :D Just spotted the Duke of Kent with Lady Helen.

Sophie is my star of the day! Lady Helen's glasses ruin the look for me.

I think Lady Helen looks out of place, not my favorite, but not as awful as the York Princesses the other day. The Wessex's look great, Sophia has really come into her style and knows what works for her. Prince Charles looks so darn happy since he married Camilla, I don't think I ever saw him smile as much as has since the marriage. I am glad he finally found happiness with himself. To me he is just an old fashion guy in a modern world who did not truly understand him. The Queen is the show stealer for me, she looks wonderful, love the two colors. HM never seems to miss a mark. God Bless her!

Love Helen Taylor; Sophie's dress looks homemade and does nothing for her but the hat is good; HMQ - somethings not right with both the coat and hat but I want the brooch! Camilla wins the Royal Fashion stakes by a couple of lengths.

They have changed it!

If I read that the Duchess of Cornwall has given birth, I'll know its from the DM

LOVE The Queen and Camilla in cool shades of green with their emerald brooches. Lady Helen... I get it...retro..not my fave...but she has a certain style. Sophie..LOVE LOVE the hat!

Love what the Queen is wearing!
Lady Helen- A giant mushroom on her head one day- a Smurf blue chili pepper the next......:eek:

Last edited:
They have changed it!

If I read that the Duchess of Cornwall has given birth, I'll know its from the DM

The link still says Camilla duchess of Cambride, I've tweeted both Richard Palmer and Rebecca English today and yesterday about their shocking writing skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom