The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-14-2021, 07:23 PM
Heir Apparent

One of my favorite informal clips of the BRF featuring a super stylish young Princess Beatrice showing off her "red boots." Speaking of red, I'm stunned at how light Princess Eugenie's hair was at that age.

Old 05-14-2021, 08:20 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
One of my favorite informal clips of the BRF featuring a super stylish young Princess Beatrice showing off her "red boots." Speaking of red, I'm stunned at how light Princess Eugenie's hair was at that age.
And almost throwing a tantrum when she realized that Zara and Harry were off and she couldn't go with them...

Old 05-14-2021, 08:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
And almost throwing a tantrum when she realized that Zara and Harry were off and she couldn't go with them...
This was a close call but HM handled it like a pro!
This video was adorable. At this point, both Bea and Eugenie were mini-Sarahs, hair-wise.
Old 05-15-2021, 03:23 AM
Royal Highness

Another one, mostly of Charles, William and Harry at Balmoral.

Old 05-15-2021, 03:30 AM
Courtier

I can barely watch these clips. All the "genetic pain and suffering" on show is just too traumatising.
Old 05-15-2021, 04:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Another one, mostly of Charles, William and Harry at Balmoral.

Aww, this was wonderful.......I teared up a bit. The boys looked so happy.........
Old 05-15-2021, 04:47 AM
Courtier

Gorgeous videos of what looks like a loving family It's a family many would wish to have. Playful and interactive.
Old 05-17-2021, 12:34 PM
Courtier

I actually saw a few pictures on IG this weekend that I don't recall ever seeing before. Maybe I had and just didn't remember but they really were lovely to see and really showed the RF to be just like any other family. There were pictures of Peter tickling James' ears, Andrew playing with a young William, and Zara holding Mia and tugging on James' ear. I have to say, these kinds of pictures are always my favorites, it's lovely to see them in their more candid moments as a family.
Old 05-18-2021, 01:02 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Heather_ View Post
I actually saw a few pictures on IG this weekend that I don't recall ever seeing before. Maybe I had and just didn't remember but they really were lovely to see and really showed the RF to be just like any other family. There were pictures of Peter tickling James' ears, Andrew playing with a young William, and Zara holding Mia and tugging on James' ear. I have to say, these kinds of pictures are always my favorites, it's lovely to see them in their more candid moments as a family.
Heath, may I ask where you saw them, a special account or by coincidence?
Txs.
Old 05-18-2021, 10:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeas View Post
Heath, may I ask where you saw them, a special account or by coincidence?
Txs.
The one of Zara and James was posted as a collection of photos celebrating Zara's birthday. I follow several royal-centric accounts so I'm not really sure which one posted it. The others I saw merely by coincidence. I believe one popped up in the selection IG picks for you when you go to the search feature. The other, I think, was a part of a collection of pictures of the BRF cousins together. All of them can be found by Googling, though.
Old 05-23-2021, 10:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Deleted post

Tags
british royal family, princessanne, relationship, relationships, siblings