Princess Alexandra of Kent and the late Sir Angus Ogilvy Part 1: July 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Court Circular 9th June:
St James’s Palace

Princess Alexandra, President, Care for Veterans, this afternoon held a Meeting, via conference call, with Mr Andrew Neaves (Chief Executive Officer), staff and residents at Gifford House, Worthing, West Sussex, to mark Carers Week.

Her Royal Highness, President, Friends of the Elderly, later held a Meeting, via conference call, with Mr Kerry Rubie (Chairman) and Mr Stephen Allen (Chief Executive) to mark Carers Week.

Court Circular 10th June:
St James’s Palace

Princess Alexandra, Patron, St Christopher’s Hospice, this afternoon held a Meeting, via conference call, with Professor Heather Richardson (Joint Chief Executive) and Dr Amy Proffitt (Deputy Medical Director) to mark Carers Week.

Princess Alexandra is always charming and lovely.

Court Circular 30th July:
St James’s Palace

Princess Alexandra, Deputy President, the British Red Cross Society, this afternoon spoke to Mrs Anne Taylor (long-serving volunteer) by telephone to mark the One Hundred and Fiftieth Anniversary of the Society.

:previous: There are two pictures of Princess Alexandra dancing with a gentleman. Is the tiara she is wearing the Kent Festoon Tiara?

:previous: There are two pictures of Princess Alexandra dancing with a gentleman. Is the tiara she is wearing the Kent Festoon Tiara?

From looking at the Kent Festoon Tiara page, I don't think she was wearing the Kent Festoon Tiara when she was dancing, but I am not sure which one. I think she was wearing it in the State Opening of Nigerian Parliament.

Princess Alexandra as President of the Royal Star & Garter charity has recorded a message for a special Starlight service for veterans:

** website with video **

Princess Alexandra has recorded a special message for Crisis UK and their virtual Christmas carol, whom she is also patron of.
The Royal Family
@RoyalFamily
As Patron of @crisis_uk, Princess Alexandra has recorded a special message for the charity’s very first virtual Christmas carol concert [Christmas tree] [Multiple musical notes] [Personal computer]
Crisis provides support to thousands of homeless people across the UK, and HRH has been their Patron for over 30 years.
6:08 AM · Dec 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone​

Princess Alexandra as Patron of Children and Families Across Borders (CFAB) has sent a Christmas message:

Princess Alexandra as Patron of the Alzheimer's Society has "thanked all those who were recognised in last week’s Dementia Hero Awards":

** video **

Princess Alexandra, Royal Patron, Children and Families Across Borders, on 27 September attended a Reception at the residence of the Ambassador of the Swiss Confederation in London

"We're very grateful to the @SwissEmbassyUK, HE Mr Markus Leitner and Mrs Doris Leitner for hosting a reception for CFAB on Monday and for our Royal Patron HRH Princess Alexandra @RoyalFamily for attending. It was wonderful to see so many of our supporters in person again."

Princess Alexandra as Patron attended the annual Queen Mother's Clothing Guild viewing day at St James's Palace on October 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Alexandra as Deputy President of the British Red Cross Society presented The Queen’s Badge of Honour to volunteers and staff at St James’s Palace on October 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Alexandra as Patron and Air Chief Commandant of the Princess Mary's Royal Air Force Nursing Service and Patron of the Queen Alexandra's Royal Naval Nursing Service visited the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre on April 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

It's always a treat to see Princess Alexandra out and about, she is one of my favorite royal ladies of the old guard. She looks very elegant and engaged, and my, her posture is incredible.

It's always a treat to see Princess Alexandra out and about, she is one of my favorite royal ladies of the old guard. She looks very elegant and engaged, and my, her posture is incredible.

Alexandra would have done every bit as well as the present Queen in the role of Monarch, IMO, as she's just as dutiful and hardworking and also has a lovely laid back personality whereas Elizabeth is more tense in public. She's much more similar to the Queen in that respect than Princess Margaret ever was.

Always so elegantly and always smiling as she continues to support HM .

Princess Alexandra as Vice Patron attended the final concert of the Royal Over-Seas League Annual Music Competition at Wigmore Hall this evening, July 7:

** video **

Last edited:
Prince Michael of Kent’s daughter, Gabriella looks just like Princess Alexandra, they could be mother and daughter. And her grandson, Alexander Ogilvy is a perfect mix of Alexandra herself and her late husband. Princess Alexandra is a beautiful and classy woman whose family takes after.

Prince Michael of Kent’s daughter, Gabriella looks just like Princess Alexandra, they could be mother and daughter. And her grandson, Alexander Ogilvy is a perfect mix of Alexandra herself and her late husband. Princess Alexandra is a beautiful and classy woman whose family takes after.

Lady Gabriella looks more like Alexandra than Alexandra's own children. When looking back at pictures of the Princess when she was young they are like clones of one another.

Back
Top Bottom