Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Michael has attended the launch of 'Orient-Express: A Personal Journey' by James Sherwood
and Ivan Fallon aboard the British Pullman train at Victoria Station in London today, April 25, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** isopix gallery **

It is nice to see Princess Michael making public appearances.

I can't get used to this poodle hairstyle. :nonono: I find it really ugly and unflattering (makes her look far older too). I love her, but why can't she go for a hairstyle like Queen Noor's or so? Straight hair, or just slightly wavy, looks way better on MC.

Nevertheless, nice to see her. I heard that her book is coming out very soon and I'm sure she will go on promo tour. I'm looking forward to that.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!
Hopefully Princess Michael's book tour will be successful.

:previous:

You're welcome. ;)

According to her website it will even be two books. "The Queen of Four Kingdoms" will be published this year and the second, a sequel, will be published in 2013. She has been working long and hard on that, I wish her success as well.

Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attend as Robert Redford launches the inaugural Sundance London Film and Music Festival at the US Embassy on April 25, 2012 in London, England. Pics here:

Princess Michael of Kent

I can't get used to this poodle hairstyle. :nonono: I find it really ugly and unflattering (makes her look far older too). I love her, but why can't she go for a hairstyle like Queen Noor's or so? Straight hair, or just slightly wavy, looks way better on MC.

My thoughts exactly, Dierna. This look is too aging for her and dated as well. All I saw was an explosion of hair when I looked at these photos.

I was curious and went on her website for more information about her book; sounds like an interesting read and good luck to her on her book tour:

http://www.princessmichael.org.uk/books/the-queen-of-four-kingdoms/

Last edited:
Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attend as Robert Redford launches the inaugural Sundance London Film and Music Festival at the US Embassy on April 25, 2012 in London, England. Pics here:

Princess Michael of Kent
While it is nice to see the couple attending the event, it would be better for Princess Michael to change the hairstyle because the latter totally overwhelm her.

I hope she finds back to her usual hairstyle VERY soon. . . ! ;)

Some people just march to the beat of their own drum. And she appears to be one of them.

'Poodle hairstyle', ha ha :lol: It looks dated indeed and not particularly flattering. ;)
However, I'm looking forward to reading her new book(s). She's a very gifted story-teller, IMO. :flowers:

On 30th April, Sparks Charity celebrated 21 years of funding pioneering medical research with a reception at the House of Lords, which was hosted by Sparks’ Trustee Baroness Benjamin and attended by the royal patron Princess Michael of Kent:

Princess Michael of Kent
Princess Michael of Kent

Better hairstyle. ;)

A bit of a better hairstyle, sort of like a poodle after it has come back from the groomers.:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

LOL, you're mean. :p Her hairstyles have become really odd in the last two or so years.

Some people just march to the beat of their own drum. And she appears to be one of them.

I laughed at all the recent hair comments in this thread, but I do agree with you EIIR. I think this is the reason I am so intrigued by her. I was thinking earlier today how she has such intriguing qualities on the one hand (her entrepreneurial drive, her imagination, her attractiveness, her shrewdness) and odd qualities on the other (her staunch religious conservatism, her outlandish hairstyles, her numerous gaffes). Love her or hate her, she's never boring. Now for some of her in-laws ... well, that's another (*yawn*) story!

It is nice that Princess Michael made a public appearance and supported a worthy cause.

Indeed, she looks like a true Darling this time, just like in the good old times. I find the jacket particularly elegant and hope she goes for similar looks more often! :flowers:

I like her better here, a nice sleek outfit, although her hairstyle is channeling a bit of Zsa Zsa Gabor.

I laughed at all the recent hair comments in this thread, but I do agree with you EIIR. I think this is the reason I am so intrigued by her. I was thinking earlier today how she has such intriguing qualities on the one hand (her entrepreneurial drive, her imagination, her attractiveness, her shrewdness) and odd qualities on the other (her staunch religious conservatism, her outlandish hairstyles, her numerous gaffes). Love her or hate her, she's never boring. Now for some of her in-laws ... well, that's another (*yawn*) story!

What do you mean by that? Just asking out of interest because I've been gathering some info lately and thought she never really spoke much about religion, other than that she would of course always stay Catholic. Compared to "hardliner Catholics", like Gloria TuT or Lord Nicholas Windsor, MC always seemed rather relaxed/tolerant (never heard her talking about the abortion issue, they lead an oecumenic marriage) to me, but maybe I've missed something?

Last edited:
Oh my, I'm on vacation right now and have had a few glasses of wine so I probably shouldn't be posting. That said ... LOL ... I simply meant that she had some very strong comments about a Christian Europe. It was the interview she did with Deutsche Welle, or maybe Spiegel when Prince Harry dressed like a nazi. It always stood out in my mind as an oddity. But don't get me wrong, I love her for being so subversive and odd. OK, better log off now and drink some water LOL! Silly people who rented me this villa left the wine cellar stocked and I indulged too much

Oh yes, and her brother has said a few things (or did a few things). Can't remember :)

:lol: OK, it's still an interesting input, so thanks! I've never heard of that interview before. Hope you're feeling much better meanwhile, Prince! :flowers: :p

Dierna, thank you for posting the link to Desert Island Discs. I don't recall hearing Princess Michael speak before and I was surprised. Her voice is a lot softer than I thought it was going to be (I don't know why I thought it would be more strident).

I think she has a beautiful speaking voice with its slight hint of accent.

^^ But isn't this a very private matter?

The manner in which it is handled seems odd. Offshore companies to a company controlled by the princes aid and then to Michael for charitable purposes. That alone would open up the question of is the prince personally benefiting from the money. Russian oligarchs do not enjoy the best of reputations. In the end no doubt all will become clear as the case progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom