Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's nice to hear her real thoughts and feelings about things I think we all think about in our daily lives.

The Countess of Wessex was also there, in her role as Patron of Shooting Stars hospice. Shame there isn't an image of them together. I love Princess Michael, she is always so glamorous.

I agree, it would have been nice to have pics of them together. Or more pictures of this event at all. ;)

Thanks for the update!
Princess Michael is staying busy.

:previous: Princess Michael is still such a beautiful woman and Ella is a class act. Great pix, thank youl.

Thats quite the curtsy in the first photo lol and I agree, Ella is great.

Thats quite the curtsy in the first photo lol and I agree, Ella is great.

Prince Michael, to me, is one of those men that remain looking debonair and distinguished as he ages. No wonder Ella looks so wonderful, she's got two very good looking parents.

There have been a few photos of the Michaels in recent days but I'm not sure how to post them.

1. Funny ones of the couple braving London winds/rain a few days ago to eat at a private restaurant
  2. Princess Michael is in D.C. attending some events (she looks fantastic)
  3. I'm betting she is on her way down to Miami for this year's Art Basel so some new photos may emerge (I cancelled my trip this year, but was planning to stop by her booth).
Just thought I'd give anyone interested a heads up!

:previous:

Yup, she's busy in the US.

On November 15th Prince and Princess Michael attended the launch of "East-West: The Art of Dialogue" in London. Gallery:

London Launch Event pictures

On November 27th Princess Michael attended the launch of "East-West: The Art of Dialogue" in Washington DC. Gallery:

Washington Launch Event pictures

And on November 29th Princess Michael attended the 25th anniversary gala of the Smithsonian collection of Asian art and antiquities in Washington DC.

About Princess Michael of Kent

Princess Michael is the International Ambassador of the Gmurzynska Galerie/Zurich. I think these events are job-related - no need to hope for anything. :p

Yup, she's busy in the US...

Hi Dierna23! Such a pleasure to see you again. Thanks for responding and I hope you've been well.

My younger dog is getting old so I had to cancel my first opportunity to meet Princess Michael face-to-face. Oh well! Maybe next time.

BTW, if you come across any photos of PMoK at the DC event could you post them? She looks amazing!

Hi PrinceS! Sorry to hear about your dog. :hug:
I think if the new book comes out, she will be touring the US and Europe again - maybe then you will have an opportunity to meet her!

Did you mean the Sackler Gala? I found another pic:

I wish there was a gallery, because I think Farah Diba attended the event, too. Hm... Always so hard to find good pictures, but maybe some will surface these days though.

Some updates:

Princess Michael won't attend the Sparks Charity Ball this year, Lady Gabriella will represent her instead.

I wonder if Princess Michael will attend the launch of 'East-West' in New York as well, but she will for sure be in Russia soon to open an exhibition.

Oh, and quite a nice shot (from the launch of 'East-West' in London I believe):

It is nice to see Princess Michael attending various events in the USA.

i HOPE it is not "rent a Kent" !

It is nice to see Princess Michael attending various events in the USA.

I suspect it is easier and more lucrative for them to conduct their commercial appearances in the US than it is here in Western Europe.They are a very attractive couple, and I am sure they can be quite charming as well, so I wish them all the luck in their commercial adventures.

Last edited:
One somehow has to make a living, Muriel. ;)

They have been quite busy lately indeed. I guess they always have a hectic schedule, just saying! (in an old interview the princess once said that the only relatively relaxing month is January, when it's freezing cold outside)

Thank you for all the updates and pictures! This couple is aging so well, they both look absolutely ravishing! :flowers:

I feel Princess Michael of Kent is a person that you must meet and talk to.

IDK, that looks like some sort of badge or order from the Russian Imperial House, so maybe it is the real deal. Unless it's a fabulous fake....;)

To me it looks like something embroidered on her dress???????

If you are referring to the diamond two headed eagle brooch on PM 's bodice then I can tell you it is the 'real deal'. The princess has been wearing it now for around seven years and indicated in an interview (can't remember now where I saw it) that her husband bought it for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom