Prince and Princess Michael of Kent Current Events 6: July 2011- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for additional photos!
The couple nicely stands out from the rest.

It has often been suggested that they are a "rent-a-royal" couple, so pretty much whoever invites them, has the pleasure of fundng their trip and paying their fees.

Without providing hard evidence, I'm afraid what you say is mere speculation - apart from being downright rude! :ermm:

Thank you all for the extra links and updates! :flowers:

Without providing hard evidence, I'm afraid what you say is mere speculation - apart from being downright rude! :ermm:

Thank you all for the extra links and updates! :flowers:

Are you seeking "hard evidence" that it has been suggested that they are "rent a royals" or are you seeking evidence that they in fact are "rent a royals" as has been suggested?

You may find it rude, but it does appear to be a relatively widely held view.

lolol :lol: I was just teasing you, Muriel. Thought it was obvious. :D:p
I know, I live here too. But why recycling a 30-year-old rumour? We all know royals receive 'gifts' of that sort almost every time they travel somewhere. ;)

I've always liked princess Michael of Kent in ice blue grey color.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!
Prince Michael's attendance is expected since he often partakes in all things Russians happening in the UK.

Thanks for the images, Prince Michael looks so Russian. I mean that as a compliment, I think he looks very handsome and always has.

:previous:
You're right.
Every time I see Prince Michael, he looks so much like Nicholas II it's almost creepy. No wonder he's quite popular and well-known in Russia.

Such a debonair, elegant gentleman; well-liked by onlookers and apparently canines as well!

lol :lol: Good one!

Thank you for updating us Iceflower, Prince Michael seems to be quite busy these days! :flowers:

Thanks for the update!
It is great to see Lady Gabriella appearing alongside her parents.

Great, many thanks for this post!! :flowers: We haven't seen Ella in ages, lovely dress! They all look nice. Dierna, I think you should also update the ladies' fashion threads with these photos. ;)

Yes, indeed - we haven't seen Ella in ages. As usual she looks effortlessly lovely IMO. :)

All of them are great!
But it maybe just seems to me , but Prince Michael looks sad to me.

Yes, indeed - we haven't seen Ella in ages. As usual she looks effortlessly lovely IMO. :)
Although sad, Lady Gabriella's wish to somewhat shun the limelight is understandable. It would be fair to say that she has got a life outside a royal glitz and glamour.

Last edited:
What a beautiful young lady Ella is and so nice to see her appear with her parents. I've hardly seen her at all.

Last edited:
The clips Princess Michael wears in her hair are so unusual. I'm genuinely bewildered: a gorgeous outfit with cheap plastic hairclips. Not being snarky ... just so puzzled.

Although sad, Lady Gabriella's wish to somewhat shun the limelight is understandable. It would be fair to say that she has got a life outside a royal glitz and glamour.

Yes, I agree. It seemed odd that she "disappeared" and I can only guess, but I believe after she called it a day with Aatish Taseer, Gabriella decided to change her lifestyle a bit. First she went to South America and now she's studying again (or has she already finished her study meanwhile?). Although it is a pity that we don't get to see her as often as we did in previous years, it is understandable that she appears to be fed up with the media circus. I hope, now that she came back to England, we will see her more often in the future, though.

:previous:I don't know too much about Gabriella's background and activities, so that's interesting information. Wasn't she a writer as well?

Lady Gabriella looks incredibly stunning, the resemblance between her and her aunt, Princess Alexandra is striking IMO.

I agree. Sometimes Gabriella looks just like a "clone" of Alexandra when she was young. :)

:previous:I don't know too much about Gabriella's background and activities, so that's interesting information. Wasn't she a writer as well?

Yes, she worked as a journalist, also in South America. She graduated from Brown University, Rhode Island, with a BA degree in Comparative Literature. In 2010 she taught English for three months to underprivileged children in a slum in Rio de Janeiro and now she's reading Social Anthropology at Linacre College, Oxford.

Last edited:

You're more than welcome, Baroness!

Yes, I agree. Sometimes she even reminds me a little bit of a young Queen Alexandra.

Ella's eyes, nose, mouth and chin are totally Marina, if you take a closer look. ;)
I don't know whether she finished her new study or not. Could she be working now, does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom