Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see Harry with a different girl, whenever I see a picture of Chelsey it reminds me of trash.

Last edited:
Like our dear Lindsey, Nicole, and Paris? :D

Chelsy kinda reminds me of a bleach blonde Cali girl...I always expect her to speak with a valley girl accent...

Anyway I posted this in the William forum but I suppose it belongs here...:cool:
I just saw on an entertainment show that Scarlett Johansson admitted to having a childhood crush on William...how cute would they be together...:whistling:...very Grace Kelly...LOL

No more royals with royals, it's getting sick. I say dilute the bloodline with the likes of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears:king:

No more royals with royals, it's getting sick. I say dilute the bloodline with the likes of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears:king:
Good Lord no!
You think the RF wants those s***** running around with their hoochies sticking out all over the place in their family! :eek:

IMO if Diana was alive Harry's relationship with Chelsy wouldn't have lasted that long. I don't think the queen would agree to a union between Harry and Chelsy.

They are both too young to be getting married right now. Or engaged.

Even if Prince William or Prince Harry would marry Paris Hilton (when hell freezes over) Paris would never last as a royal. She wouldn't be able to deal with it. The engagements would bore her, when she decided to show up, and she would never succumb to all the rules. She would run back to her life in LA faster than you could say divorce. She would embarrass the royal family furthermore by writing a tell-all (in classic Gsa Gsa style) filled with stupid comments like "the tiaras made my head hurt" and "Tinkerbell didn't get along with the corgis."

Last edited:
Paris has 2 new fragrances out for the holiday season, Heiress and something else I could care less about. I bet they are cheap with no top or bottom notes but will sell to the bimbos here who wish to emulate that pea brain!

IMO if Diana was alive Harry's relationship with Chelsy wouldn't have lasted that long. I don't think the queen would agree to a union between Harry and Chelsy.

Chelsy is still an heiress at the end of the day...she is one of those girls that knows that world. I mean she still sticks by him despite all the embarrassment and stories about him with other girls.

Even if Prince William or Prince Harry would marry Paris Hilton (when hell freezes over) Paris would never last as a royal. She wouldn't be able to deal with it. The engagements would bore her, when she decided to show up, and she would never succumb to all the rules. She would run back to her life in LA faster than you could say divorce. She would embarrass the royal family furthermore by writing a tell-all (in classic Gsa Gsa style) filled with stupid comments like "the tiaras made my head hurt" and "Tinkerbell didn't get along with the corgis."

LMAO! Although Paris is a stretch...I could see Harry, at least, with a girl who is more famous like a movie star...LaineyGossp reported that back in 04' when Lindsay Lohan was clean and just getting big off Mean Girls, Harry tried to arrange a meeting with her but schedules were conflicting.

Last edited:
Zembla, I'm going to play devil's advocate here. I put forth that MOST ANY girl, regardless if they are an heiress or not, would stick by a man were he a prince more than sticking by someone who was not.

Zembla, I'm going to play devil's advocate here. I put forth that MOST ANY girl, regardless if they are an heiress or not, would stick by a man were he a prince more than sticking by someone who was not.

I'm just saying in her world...it seems more like the norm. Girls like her are bred for that type of thing...you know...basically to ignore and realize they are still the top woman. Maybe I'm making a sweeping generalization about girls from these wealthy socialite families...but it's what I've observed.

I don't think any every day girl would just stick by their man while he constantly cheated...unless they were social climbers desperate to keep their prince.

Well, Zembla Chelsy is only an heiress so marrying a Prince is a huge step up the social ladder. Now, can you picture Chelsy as a member of TBRF carrying out royal engagemants and wearing some of Diana's jewels for me NO.

Well, Zembla Chelsy is only an heiress so marrying a Prince is a huge step up the social ladder. Now, can you picture Chelsy as a member of TBRF carrying out royal engagemants and wearing some of Diana's jewels for me NO.

I agree with you...but is she really going to be expected to be as invovled if she and Harry get that far?

I would think that mostly falls onto William's lap and that's why he has to be more careful about his bride and future mother to his children...

For some reason I have a feeling both of them will end up with completely different girls to marry than the ones they are currently dating...or not dating for that matter...LOL

Fergie and Sophie carried out alot of public engagements its expected.

I think that after so many time of being courting her, Prince William must marry Kate Middleton. At first, when he began to date her I was opposed to this relationship. I should preferred a noble-engagement, since there is none since a long time by now. But of course, another priority is that it could have been a love marriage too. If we can have the two, we must choice by a love marriage alone. A love marriage is true and will last.
But I noticed that Prince William is not a lover of matrimony institution, and now, I'm feeling more and more emphathy for this poor girl.

Yes: he sould marry her.

Vanesa.

I don't think any every day girl would just stick by their man while he constantly cheated...unless they were social climbers desperate to keep their prince.
True enough. And it's all too common in that world.

Fergie and Sophie carried out alot of public engagements its expected.

Well she could end up surprising everybody...who knows...I still think he is way too young to know for sure if this girl will stick. And although Harry seems to handle public appearances better than William, he is still real immature clearly...

sirhon11234 said:
I don't agree with that. Diana was not some iron-fisted parent.

I can see her carrying out engagements and wearing royal jewels. With the hair pulled up and a tiara planted on her head, I believe she would be as stunning as any other royal lady. I can see her being a lot like Maxima in the Netherlands, with that similar smiley fun personality. A lot of "just heiress" types became great princesses. Diana was "just an heiress" too. I guess you could say Camilla was just an heiress, from a wealthy family, no serious career, just a wife and mother; and look how well Camilla is doing. Besides, nothing wrong at all with being just a wife and mother. It's the most important career of all. What would we do without them? :)

A love marriage is true and will last.

There are too many examples of marriages which fail, both royal and non-royal, which were begun with the parties sincerely believing they had a love marriage for this statement to be accurate.

I don't agree with that. Diana was not some iron-fisted parent.

I can see her carrying out engagements and wearing royal jewels. With the hair pulled up and a tiara planted on her head, I believe she would be as stunning as any other royal lady. I can see her being a lot like Maxima in the Netherlands, with that similar smiley fun personality. A lot of "just heiress" types became great princesses. Diana was "just an heiress" too. I guess you could say Camilla was just an heiress, from a wealthy family, no serious career, just a wife and mother; and look how well Camilla is doing. Besides, nothing wrong at all with being just a wife and mother. It's the most important career of all. What would we do without them? :)

But Diana worked and so did Camilla I think. I beleive Diana would have been an iron fist parent when it came to the women her sons dated. And Maxima seems like a very classy woman Chelsy doesen't IMO.

I find Chelsy a little more interesting than Kate...and she has good style. She could probably add some much needed glamour to the royal family...

But Diana worked and so did Camilla I think. I beleive Diana would have been an iron fist parent when it came to the women her sons dated. And Maxima seems like a very classy woman Chelsy doesen't IMO.

Well, Chelsy does work. She is a full-time student. She went to college instead of getting some menial job as Diana & Camilla got. Chelsy is pursuing advanced college degree now. That is work, as good as any work Diana and Camilla had, if not "better," though I don't like saying one person's choice of lifestyle is "better" than another. Different things are suitable for different people. Whether or not Chelsy has class is a subjective matter.

A job is a job CasairaghiTrio it doesen't matter how menial it is. Do you honestly take Chelsy seriously?

^If we apply the same logic, a person is a human being and should never be refered to as "trash" no matter how unworthy we may think she is. As far as I can tell, she's only guilty of not looking polished while dating a prince. I think CasiraghiTrio wants us to look past her appearance, right? Not to put words into your mouth.

Diana may have been very jealous of the women her sons dated but she was never a strict parent or firm disciplinarian by any stretch of the imagination. She rebelled against it and firmly wanted her sons to have a more lenient upbringing.

A job is a job CasairaghiTrio it doesen't matter how menial it is.
Exactly. Being a student is work. It may not be a job in the sense of the word you mean because you aren't paid for it, rather you have to pay in order to be a student, but it is still hard work, and it trains you for a career.

Do you honestly take Chelsy seriously?

I can't answer this because I don't "take" her anyway or anyhow, but I think that based on what we can know about her from articles and pics, she is fine. I believe that she is a serious student because she hasn't given any indication otherwise. She successfully completed her PPE degree in Cape Town and gained a place in postgrad studies. That is pretty serious, I'd say.
Her liking for the wild social scene does not have any bearing on the degree of her seriousness as a student (in other words, in her present job). I do not share that liking (I don't like loud parties or nightclubs) but I know lots of people that love those things and they are as serious in their jobs as anyone else I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom