Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte Casiraghi
Barbara Bush
Chelsea Clinton

These girls are just amazing in their own way that any man would be extremely fortunate to be married to them.

Jecca is engaged to be married to her boyfriend, Hugh Crossley. It was announced late last year.
Oh thanks Ella Kay. I didn't realize she was engaged. Does anyone know when the wedding is supposed to be since they got engaged awhile ago?

:previous:

Hugh and Jecca intend to keep the event private, so no details, including wedding date, were ever released. Hugh just made the announcement of the engagement to Mandrake.
From what I've heard, the wedding is planned for the end of September, however I cannot guarantee the information is 100% accurate.

Last edited:
Thank you for this information, Marsel. I do hope that there will be photos released of the bride and groom!

:previous:

Hugh and Jecca intend to keep the event private, so no details, including wedding date, were ever released. Hugh just made the announcement of the engagement to Mandrake.
From what I've heard, the wedding is planned for the end of September, however I cannot guarantee the information is 100% accurate.

It would be wonderful if William went to the wedding, then we would most likely see pictures.
I wonder if it'll be on the game reserve?

Jecca always seemed such a wonderful girl.
Maybe William should take this as a hint, as all his prospective girlfriends are marrying off.....:whistling::flowers:

I like Jecca too. She seems to lead a quiet life and stays out of the press. Even when she dated William.
So does anyone know how long Jecca and Hugh have been dating?

I like Jecca too. She seems to lead a quiet life and stays out of the press. Even when she dated William.
So does anyone know how long Jecca and Hugh have been dating?

5 years I think. Short space of time compared to William and Kate. :flowers:

It would be wonderful if William went to the wedding, then we would most likely see pictures.
I wonder if it'll be on the game reserve?

Jecca always seemed such a wonderful girl.
Maybe William should take this as a hint, as all his prospective girlfriends are marrying off.....:whistling::flowers:
The women he appears to have chosen is standing by his side.

If William could marry a catholic, who would be his options? :flowers:

Princess Elisabeth Thurn und Taxis
ALIX PRINCESS DE LIGNE
FELIPA PRINCESS OF BAVARIA
MARIA-LAURA ARCHDUCHESS OF AUSTRIA, PRINCESS OF BELGIUM

Ahhhhh the list is endless beleive it or not, however these are just a few of the princess's william could marry if he was allowed a catholic bride. My favourite would be Elisabeth thurn und taxis or princess maria-laura of belgium.

For a more complete list of potential catholic brides is this site which lists all of the princes and princess.

Netty's Royalty Page

Do you think that he should marry Kate Middleton or someone else. I doubt that the royal will stick with the whole marrying other royals thing.

Do you think that he should marry Kate Middleton or someone else. I doubt that the royal will stick with the whole marrying other royals thing.

Royals marrying royals went out a while ago.
I think he will marry Kate, i just wish he wouldn't. :)

Well those who have Chelsa Clinton on their list, can scratch her off. She got engaged over the Thanksgiving weekend. She will be marrying her longtime boyfriend.

I just want Charlotte and Harry to meet... See what happens from there b/c I think they'd make a handsome couple.

Royals marrying royals went out a while ago.
I think he will marry Kate, i just wish he wouldn't. :)
I hope he doesn't as well! I'm still holding out hope that he'll meet Miss Right and not settle on Kate.

I hope he doesn't as well! I'm still holding out hope that he'll meet Miss Right and not settle on Kate.

I think he has found Miss Right and her name is Kate Middleton.

I've never really sensed that Kate was "the one". And lately they seem to be growing apart. Only time will tell though.

Perhaps they should get back to it because then who are they really?

What are you saying?
Since royals don't marry royals anymore, that makes them not royal? :ermm:

I agree some royal matches would be good.

Or someone from the nobility.
Princes don't have to marry someone with a title these days, but it would be a nice added bonus! :D

The more they marry people 'like me' the more they lose the mystic of royalty and the more people will ask 'why are they special' in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree as well.
And I agree with Iluvbertie that he seems to have found Miss Right in Kate. In my honest opinion I would wish that it will take time til he settles down and maybe find someone else, though!

. . . . CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI for WILLIAM WALES.....

they are going to make a Fairy Tale come to LIFE....

IMO, I hope not! The personal lives of the Monaco royal family are really not much to uphold, so I absolutely hope that something like this does not develop.

That won't happen.
The British Royal Family have a problem with marrying Roman Catholics to begin with (they can't under existing legislation and maintain their rights to the throne).
She is Caroline's daughter and just like Caroline was seen as the fairy tale for Charles but didn't happen nor will Charlotte (who has more going for her than to fall for someone like William and his straitjacket existence).

You even have the name PW and CC, its not going to happen, William would loose his rights to the throne unless Charlotte renounces her faith.
Plus they are both in relationships.
And there personalities couldn't be more different. :)

Well there's a train wreck waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom