Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeatrixFan said:
She was born in 1982 - the same as William. She's stunningly beautiful, she's got the breeding, she knows exactly what's required of her, she's used to Royal life, she's well educated, she's European, she's modern but she knows the do's and don'ts of Royal life - she's more than perfect. She's the one. King William V and Queen Madeleine gives a far nicer image than King William V and Queen Kate. Now how to make him see....

Just write him a little letter.

See if you get as nice a response as the one you got from Camilla.:lol:

Princess_Nessy said:
BeatrixFan - does our present Queen amuse you? Just wondering if you expect the same out of HRM as you do of Kate.

Why is everyone comparing her to the Queen, like Philip she will just be in the supporting role. People seem to be making judgements about William and Kate when the only things they know about them, is what the papers have published but, of course some of us have seen this before, with the attacks on Charles and Camilla. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
See if you get as nice a response as the one you got from Camilla.
"Your Royal Highness, Your girlfriend's lack of smiling muscles deeply troubles me. Wouldn't Your Royal Highness prefer Princess Madeleine of Sweden who, despite being fond of the tanning booth, has a much finer pedigree than your current gal? Just a suggestion of course and I know it's not like Your Royal Highness to do anything spontaneous but if you could replace Miss Middleton, I'd be very grateful, for when you are together, you appear to be a pair of imitation Staffordshire dogs - fairly pretty but inside it's all rather hollow and boring.

I remain Sir, Your ever frustrated servant,"

perfect!!!!!! yes, yes, send it! hilarious!!!!

BeatrixFan said:
She was born in 1982 - the same as William. She's stunningly beautiful, she's got the breeding, she knows exactly what's required of her, she's used to Royal life, she's well educated, she's European, she's modern but she knows the do's and don'ts of Royal life - she's more than perfect. She's the one. King William V and Queen Madeleine gives a far nicer image than King William V and Queen Kate. Now how to make him see....

AAAAHHHHHMMMMM... a lot of princesses met William and they all had their chance. Neither Madeleine (who is the daughter of a commoner-turned queen Silvia) nor Theodora of Greece managed to inflame the heart of this prince... leave it at this!

He obviously is happy at the moment. A break-up - even for the best of dynastic reasons - would mean wounds and hurt. Hey, the boy was born into this role. If he is happy with this girl - why ever not? So far you have no real reason to oppose her.... ;) (Apart from your boredom - but you're not asked to marry her, or are you? LOL)

As ever the problem here is love. But you can learn to love a haemorrhoid if you have it long enough. Look at Grand Duke Jean and Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte - they learned to love one another all for the sake of the Luxembourg throne and it was a perfect marriage providing a perfect couple. I have no real reason to oppose Kate other than that she sways William's attention to what he should be doing.

BeatrixFan said:
As ever the problem here is love. But you can learn to love a haemorrhoid if you have it long enough. Look at Grand Duke Jean and Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte - they learned to love one another all for the sake of the Luxembourg throne and it was a perfect marriage providing a perfect couple. I have no real reason to oppose Kate other than that she sways William's attention to what he should be doing.
But BeatrixFan, how do you know that she doesn't direct William's attention towards what he should be doing instead of away from it?
How do you know that she doesn't make quiet suggestions to him about doing the right things, and then takes a step back to let him make up his own mind? :wub:
It could be that she isn't asking him to neglect his duties at all, possibly just the opposite.

Well I don't. You could be right, he could just be ignoring her suggestions to actually do something interesting but then again, how can one block of wood give advice to another block of wood?

BeatrixFan said:
Well I don't. You could be right, he could just be ignoring her suggestions to actually do something interesting but then again, how can one block of wood give advice to another block of wood?

Very carefully, you just have to remember to avoid the splinters! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think blocks of wood are under-rated. :)

BeatrixFan said:
"Your Royal Highness, Your girlfriend's lack of smiling muscles deeply troubles me. Wouldn't Your Royal Highness prefer Princess Madeleine of Sweden who, despite being fond of the tanning booth, has a much finer pedigree than your current gal? Just a suggestion of course and I know it's not like Your Royal Highness to do anything spontaneous but if you could replace Miss Middleton, I'd be very grateful, for when you are together, you appear to be a pair of imitation Staffordshire dogs - fairly pretty but inside it's all rather hollow and boring.

Do let us know what he says, won't you?:lol:

katie1001 said:
Its not really fair to compair William and Harry to the siblings of Sweden and Luxemburg. William and Harry are the grandchildern of the sovereign, the others are the childern the sovereign. Each has different roles and the current childern of the English sovereign are Charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward. Please compair equals. But I will agree with you that getting drunk the night before a very important event is a really dumb idea.
I was thinking more of the age group when I did the comparison. You are right. Their current positions relative to the sovereign is different.
But it was because I was so impressed with those princes and princesseses - even by one as young as Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg. Now, she would have been a good choice too for Prince William, had she not been too young and a Roman Catholic.

Last edited:
For all the fans of Princess Madeleine as William's future wife: he seems to prefer brunettes like Arabella Musgrove and Kate Middleton types. It doesn't mean he's never dated a blonde or can't fall in love with one but there is a pattern here.

I do admit Wills and Mad would be a match made in tabloid heaven but William seems too quiet of a person to want that kind of life. And Madeleine was literally run out of Britain by the tabloids when she studied English for 3 months there. She doesn't seem to like that kind of caos either and that's what it would be if they started dating and eventually married. But like I said, the press and the public would go totally mad!

But William can't have a quiet life. He's going to be a King, the most watched man in the country - how can he possibly have a quiet life?

Well, if the Duke of Gloucester were king, he'd have a quieter life than Prince Michael would if he were king, because their respective wives have different attitudes toward publicity and different levels of interest to the press and public. If William marries someone beautiful and glamorous and with a high profile, he's likely to attract much more media attention toward his private life than if he marries someone low-key.

I understand that I just don't get these claims of "He wants a quiet life". His role is not a quiet one. The more and more I see of this boy, I can see the end for the House of Windsor.

Well, maybe what they mean is that he wants a quiet private life. With a high-profile public life, he might well want his private life to be more of an oasis than a circus.

In short, he wants to be boring. How wonderful...

BeatrixFan said:

Did you send it off yet? :lol:
Madde & Wills, how nice would that be?! I think the royal forums would explode if something of the matter would happen... :ROFLMAO:

I haven't sent it yet Maxie. I wouldn't want to burden William down , what with his important work with the Rugby Association and all. Every day must be sheer hell.

Well, I'm sure your letter will do a lot to lighten it up for him. After all, he'll know that one of his granny's loyal subjects has his interests at heart.

It's Brenda's interests I have at heart. It's rather like replacing champagne with domestos.

Laviollette said:
For all the fans of Princess Madeleine as William's future wife: he seems to prefer brunettes like Arabella Musgrove and Kate Middleton types. It doesn't mean he's never dated a blonde or can't fall in love with one but there is a pattern here.

WELL........ If he prefers brunettes, I can think of a stunning one with a royal pedigree... although not nearly as illustrious as Williams of course..

What would you all think about Charlotte Casiraghi?

Now imagine what beautiful little babies THEY would make!

Jo of Palatine said:
Who's Brenda?

It's the nickname given the Queen by the satirical magazine Private Eye

Other "soap opera" nicknames given the Royals by Private Eye
"Keith", The Duke of Edinburgh
"Yvonne", Princess Margaret
"Brian" , The Prince of Wales
"Cheryl", Diana, Princess of Wales

Last edited:
Empress said:
WELL........ If he prefers brunettes, I can think of a stunning one with a royal pedigree... although not nearly as illustrious as Williams of course..

What would you all think about Charlotte Casiraghi?

Now imagine what beautiful little babies THEY would make!

Charlotte is Catholic remember. It's a non-starter.:sad:

I think that even if Prince William doesn't marry Kate, he will probably choose someone (a brunette ;))who's just as quiet and low-key as Kate.
That type of person seems to suit him, he seems to prefer very little drama in his private life. Can't blame him for that, and maybe if he chooses the person that suits him best, he will have the emotional support to develop into a very productive member of the RF.
One thing we should consider is that so far there haven't been any negative reactions from his family regarding his current gf, so possibly she has official approval.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom