Order of the Garter, Ceremonies and Information 1: 2003 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who else was at the Ceremony? Lady Louise, in her little summer school dress to boot! She can be seen shouting...I hope to her parents! It must be funny for her to be able to say, "That's my mum and dad in that carriage."

One + Two.

I love that girl!

Guess who else was at the Ceremony? Lady Louise, in her little summer school dress to boot! She can be seen shouting...I hope to her parents! It must be funny for her to be able to say, "That's my mum and dad in that carriage."

One + Two.

I love that girl!

ooooo just beautiful :)
she's in all royal events later ;) super cool ,hope to see in more events.She enjoy ,it's obviously :rose2:
One of my favorite little royals :)

One + Two.

I love that girl!

That girl is so smiley, I wonder if her parents new she was there watching.

That girl is so smiley, I wonder if her parents new she was there watching.

I know, isn't she? Most enthusiastic member of the family, most definitely. I imagine they did know she was watching and if not, they might have heard her!

One + Two.

I love that girl!

Too adorable...I love little Lady Louise! She seems such a happy, uninhibited child.:whistling:

The Wessexes are doing a good job, I think.

Catherine looked really elegant, Camilla looked okay, I guess lol. The Windsor's sure have been busy this week, but that's good for us! I like that Lady Louise is now seen at more family events too! Overall a good day for the Windsors

One + Two.

I love that girl!

Her enthusiasm knows no bounds! Glad to see her out and about, this time with her classmates. Her parents and family should be very proud.

Duchess of Cambridge makes Prince William blush at Garter Day procession

They are hardly in the first flush of romance, but the Duchess of Cambridge showed she can still make her husband blush merely by smiling at him when the Duke of Cambridge took part in the Garter Day ceremony today. :wub:

Duchess of Cambridge makes Prince William blush at Garter Day procession - Telegraph

This is really sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Garter Day they really do know how to put a good show.

A faultless Duchess of Cambridge during all de Royal Celebrations ; Well done!

Love this day and all of the pagentry w/it.

They all looked great and to be enjoying the day. Kate really didn't put a foot wrong this weekend, did she? Well done to her!!

Different hat
Wedding hat/Trooping
Today
- Wedding hat loooks completely different to me?

Why yes, that's a totally different hat. :lol:
I like Camilla's coat and hat separately very much, but there's too much going on (the ruffles of the coat and the "explosions" of the hat) if both pieces are combined, IMO.

These last few days have been so nice seeing the family including the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge together and looking so happy and carefree. Something which IMO we haven't seen in a while or lemme put it this way something we don't see as often from the BRF

Video....It doesn't have that sweet moment between William and Kate. Still waiting for that video....

YouTube - ‪Prince William joins lavish Royal parade‬‏[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the video. I always love watching everyone's interaction at these gatherings. Quite amusing. I also love how Sophie always curtsey's to the Queen when she departs at these public gatherings. Shows her mark of respect for HM.

Catherine looks even prettier in motion, haha.

Looks like Charles was distracted and Catherine and Camilla were talking.

On this video you can see,Sophie,Edward and William are bowing to the Queen when she and Prince Philip leave the service.The others of RF(Charles, Camilla and Catherine) not, any reason why?

Distractions, probably. Sophie and Edward almost always bow when the Queen leaves these situations. The others perhaps did not notice, which is fair enough as there were many people there.

I was surprised to notice Princess Beatrice and Eugenie did not ride in a carriage, or have I missed them?

Molly2101 said:
Thanks for the video. I always love watching everyone's interaction at these gatherings. Quite amusing. I also love how Sophie always curtsey's to the Queen when she departs at these public gatherings. Shows her mark of respect for HM..

I noticed Edward and William bowed their heads as well ...

I noticed Edward and William bowed their heads as well ...

Yes, I missed that when I first watched the video. I had to rewatch the video to notice them bow. I am glad they did. I also noticed someone behind Camilla, a few steps up, curtsey too.

Last edited:
Yes, I missed that when I first watched the video. I had to rewatch the video to notice them bow. I am glad they did. I also noticed someone behind Camilla, a few steps up, curtseying too.

Yup, i just re-watch x 3 and see :) ,that was Duchess of Gloucester ;) IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom