Official Visit from the King and Queen of Norway: October 25-26, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sophie said:
LOOK AT THE FIRST PHOTO IN LAMINKA SPOT AND YOU WILL SEE ANDREW WALKING WIT THE BIG LADY, THE EARL WALKING WITH THE PRIMEMINSTER WIFE AND SOPHIE BEHIND HIM IN THE WHITE GAIL.;)

Does anyone know who the "big lady" with dark hair, walking along with the Duke of York, was?

A scan from Brazilian Caras magazine reporting the visit (they're so intelligent that they said that the "Danish" Royal Family was visiting Britain:eek: )

I'll translate the article shortly.;)

purple_platinum said:
photos without watermark (some quite big) from nettavisen
Thanks soo much for the pictures purple platinum!!!:)

King Harald V of Norway Speaks in the House of Commons
Norway's Crown Prince Haakon, British Lord Chancellor, Lord Falconer of Thoroton King Harald V, Queen Sonja and the Speaker of the House of Commons Michael Martin look on during a speech delivered to guests inside the Royal Robing room by Norway's King, during a visit to the Palace of Westminster. The Norwegian Royal Family was in Britain on an official three day State Visit.
October 26, 2005
London, Westminster, United Kingdom

photo by Richard Lewis/epa/Corbis

I know this is a bit late but, I really have to say that this was an amazing official visit. They all looked so pretty, and regal.

Mette-Marit & Camilla- I would like to see more of them together. My two favorite royal ladys.

And thanks to everyone who have posted informasjon and Pictures to this thread, you are great. :flowers:

And one more time, I have looked after the speeches during the gala dinner at Buckinham for a long time now, but I just can't find them - not at the British or Norwegian royal sites or in this thread.
Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom