Official Visit from Sheikha Mozah of Qatar: April 6-9, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Sheikha Mozah has been invited by the Queen
April 6-9, 2010

Some events on the agenda

• Tea reception at Windsor Castle
  • A special concert by the Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra at The Royal Albert Hall
  • Sidra tree will be planted by Sheikha Mozah and Prince Charles at Kew Gardens
  • An event to acknowledge the formation of the Qatar Robotics Surgery Centre
Source

Royal launch for publishing company

The Queen is due to host a reception to launch a new publishing company that ...
Article

Today, the Queen and Prince Philip also attended a reception held at
Windsor Castle for the Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing Project,
April 06, 2010 in Windsor, England. On pic 2 you can see Her Highness
Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** zimbio ** belga **

Last edited by a moderator:
WINDOSR, ENGLAND - APRIL 06: Queen Elizabeth II speaks with Her Highness Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned at a reception held at Windsor Castle for the Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing Project, April 06, 2010 in Windsor, England.
Photo from Getty Images

Usually I love Sheikha Mozah's outfits, but not this time! The colors are way too loud and shiny, and they seem to clash. What was she thinking?

Thanks for photos!
It is nice to see Sheikha Mozah undertaking a solo engagement. It is obvious Sheikha Mozah and Her Majesty enjoy communicating with each other, which adds to pleasant memories of the occasion for the parties involved. I wonder whether or not Sheikha Mozah was accompanied by her daughter, Sheikha Hind.

HH Sheikha Mozah signs the Qatar Foundation - Royal Society partnership deal.
With the signing of the memorandum, Qatar Foundation becomes a leading partner in preparing the Atlas of the Islamic World Science and Innovation, a project led by the Royal Society.
Article with 2 pictures - Gulf Times

Prince Charles walks with Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned, Consort
of the Emir of Qatar and Chairperson of Qatar Foundation for Education,
Science and Community Development, at the Royal Botanic Gardens,
Surrey, on April 8, 2010.

They attended a reception and planted a Sidr tree to mark the opening
of the Garden Exhibition at the Royal Botanic Gardens.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga ** zimbio gallery **

Last edited:
sheika must have a great deal of money to spend she is all the time wearing haute couture dress and very impressive and expensive jewels

The long, gray dress is by Stephane Rolland. And it looks like she has a large tear-drop diamond on the main zipper!

Thanks for all the pictures, Sheikha Mozah did look quite good but I thought her outfit was not suitable for a day event.

The garden looks really petty. Does anyone know why Camilla wasnt there?

The long, gray dress is by Stephane Rolland. And it looks like she has a large tear-drop diamond on the main zipper!

Yes it´s a diamond.

Oh, you're right about the diamond!! :ohmy: I would never have noticed it...

Why Camilla wasn't there: well, I think her absence has something to do with her recent accident in Scotland.;) :flowers:

Thanks for photos! :flowers:
It is great to know that the Kew Gardens has got a nice collection of Qatari flora and especially plants mentioned in the Holy Quran. Such little things contribute to good relationships between two countries "through dynamic partnerships with universities, businesses and the public at large".
On a slightly different note, I like Stephane Rolland's dress on Sheikha Mozah. Being a statuesque woman, she does an amazing job pulling off the dress.

Thanks for all the pictures, Sheikha Mozah did look quite good but I thought her outfit was not suitable for a day event.

The garden looks really petty. Does anyone know why Camilla wasnt there?

Instead of going to the lovely gardens in London to meet the Sheikha, the Duchess stayed home and went for a walk. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom