Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor and Family News 1: July 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a picture in Febuary or Match's Majesty magazine of Paola in a tiara at a ball in London but i didnt recognise it so im guessing she borrowed from jewellers

I saw the same one too...for a St. Petersburg Ball in London. Maybe from her side of the family?

They will have a second child somewhere in 2009.
At the Saksen-Coburg-Gotha wedding from this weekend she looked very pregnant

They will have a second child somewhere in 2009.
At the Saksen-Coburg-Gotha wedding from this weekend she looked very pregnant

It depends on what she wears, on pic 1 I can't see much of a pregnancy
whereas pic 2 looks different.. ;)
But it was so nice to see their little son again, he is 20 months old now.

Lord Nicholas, Lady Palola Windsor and son Albert Windsor at the wedding
of Prince Hubertus of Sachsen-Coburg and Gotha with Kelly Rondestvedt,
May 23, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Are the last two pics from the 2007 Thanksgiving service when she was pregnant?

:previous:
Same coat, but long dress and tiara. See post # 120 for 2007 Trooping the Colour pictures. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Same coat, but long dress and tiara. See post # 145 for 2007 Thanksgiving pictures. :flowers:

She was not pregnant anymore (post pregnant)
Albert was born on September 22nd 2007 and this was November 2007.
It takes about four to six months to regain your old body-shape (it goes easier with exercise and breast-feeding)

The pics here are from last weekend and she looked visibly pregnant There are a lot of pics were it is obvious.
Very different from the pics they made of her at the birthday party of prince Charles last November. She was rather slim then

She is very lucky to get pregnant so easily at her age.

Has it been confirmed yet??
What is Master Alberts Full Name? Godparents?

No and I don't think they will.
Maybe you have to wait for some "friend" talking to the tabloids like it happened when she was pregnant with Albert.
They are private persons with not obligation to announce or confirm

His name is

Albert Louis Philip Edward Windsor, Esq.

His name is

Albert Louis Philip Edward Windsor, Esq.

According to the interview they gave in Hello magazine. It's Albert in honour of St Albert ( Not Prince Albert as most assumed!) Louis, maternal grandfather, Philip in honour of St Philip Negri ( not Prince Philip, another assumption!) Edward paternal grandfather.

There has never been any announcement as to when and where Albert was baptised or to who the god-parents are. But by going by the religious names they chose, the baptism was catholic and he would have had 2 catholic god-parents. ( Both Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor are very religious catholics)

Didn't the Pope celebrate their wedding ?

No! They went to an audience with the Pope the day before, but it wasn't a private audience, one of the public ones that anyone can get tickets (?) to. Their religious marriage was in one of the small churches in the Vatican, they had a civil marriage a few weeks before in the UK so their marriage would be legal there.

Thanks for all the info about Lord Nicholas. I remember him as a child, but then nothing more.I´m happy that he has recovered from his depression and is married and the father of a lovely baby.My best wishes for himself, his wife and little Albert.

There are times that Lady Nicholas Windsor reminds me of Princess Alexandra, even though there's little-if any-blood relation between them. This is one of those pictures.:flowers:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vn2jxe.jpginteresting that this is the second tiara she has worn this year - i remember that was actually a necklave that she wore long before the couple got engaged so it is nice to see that it be converted into a tiara

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-485512/Annes-hunt-love.htmlHe is not named after Prince Albert, Wikipedia is often wrong! It's not an accurate source of information. When baby Albert was publicly presented, the grandfather the Duke of Kent took pictures of the baby with his parents. Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor gave an interview to Hello magazine to go with the photos, that's where they explained the names. Albert was after St Albert the Great, Louis for Paola's father, Philip for St Philip Negri and Edward for Nicholas's father. (Presumably Hello magazine did an exclusive deal with them as they also carried the photos of their wedding and the public audience with the Pope the day before their wedding)

I believe that was also mentioned after they attended the wedding of Hereditary Prince Hubertus of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Kelly Rondestvedt.

A Windsor tot

Almost two years after the birth of their first child, the Duchess of Kent's son Lord Nicholas Windsor and his wife Paola are celebrating the arrival of a second son.
The baby was born at Chelsea And Westminster Hospital on Tuesday - an auspicious day for his deeply Catholic parents, who married at the Vatican, for it was the feast day of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

The so far unnamed baby will be 26th in line to the throne - but only until he is baptised, as upon becoming a Catholic he will forfeit his royal succession (as his father did when he converted to Catholicism).

Read more: Tarrant's ex to change her name | Mail Online

Wonderful news! My congratulations to the happy couple. :flowers:

How exciting! They went so traditional with their first son's name -- I wonder if they'll also pick a traditional family name for this one!

Congratulations and God bless to them and their new son...how wonderful!

It is a wonderful news. Congratulation to the couple!

Back
Top Bottom