Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor and Family News and Events 1: Sep 2009- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to the new thread

Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor and Family

September 2009-

The previous thread, Lord Frederick Windsor July 2003 - September 2009, can be found here.

¤ ¤ ¤

Last edited:
:previous:

Thank you for the pictures, Queenofthelight! :flowers: I'm not so fond of the outfits, but Sophie & Freddie looked lovely although. I wonder if Freddie is starting to grow a beard :lol:

I found another picture on getty:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

aaaaaaa... they are such sweethearts...gorgeous couple

I like the beard as well. I think that it detracts from his huge, Hanoveran eyes and also makes him look more distinguished and mature.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say Lord Frederick looks good in these pictures, healthy and happy. It's the best I've seen him in awhile. Apparently marriage agrees with him. They both look so happy together. :flowers:

I agree, rchat, we haven't seen him looking this good in quite a while.

Josette

Many thanks Dierna23 Lovely photo

Freddie growing a beard, how cute. :)
Sophie looks wonderful, don't like the outfit though.

Thanks for the photos!
The couple looked happy. I wonder why Lady Frederic Windsor is referred to as Sophie Winkleman though.

Thanks for the photos!
The couple looked happy. I wonder why Lady Frederic Windsor is referred to as Sophie Winkleman though.

It's Sophie Winkleman [on the right] and guest. So for the american press it's all about Sophie and they don't know she's with her husband who just happens to be Lord Frederick Windsor. Great investigative reporting going on there.

Sophie intends not to use the title Lady Frederick Windsor instead she will be known as Sophie Winkleman especially in her professional work

It's Sophie Winkleman [on the right] and guest. So for the american press it's all about Sophie and they don't know she's with her husband who just happens to be Lord Frederick Windsor. Great investigative reporting going on there.

I do not believe the American press knows either one of them so it would make no big difference what name or title she uses.:flowers:

Thanks queenofthelight. It's a nice picture of them. Looks like they're adjusting well to life in CA.

Sophie intends not to use the title Lady Frederick Windsor instead she will be known as Sophie Winkleman especially in her professional work
Lady Frederic's wish to use her maiden name in her professional work is understandable. Princess Clotilde of Savoy uses her maiden name as well.
I always forget that American Press does not pay attention to minor details such as name change. I agree with you noting that the Kents are not probably well-known in the USA.

Have they moved to Los Angeles yet? If her show is a success they'll be big news in America. NBC is desperate for a hit show. For those of you who have seen her, is she charming as an actress?

Yes, I think they have already moved to Los Angeles. IMHO she's lovely as an actress, but judge for yourself :flowers:

YouTube - Harry Enfield, Sexist Posh Git Ruddy hell

She was quite funny as "Big Suze" in "Peepshow", and I'm curious if her new show will be a success. As for Freddie - I just think he's a kind of a modern dandy. ;)

Have they moved to Los Angeles yet? If her show is a success they'll be big news in America. NBC is desperate for a hit show. For those of you who have seen her, is she charming as an actress?

She acted in a TV series called The Palace about 12-18 months ago, and did a competent job of it.

I think he's entitled to wear workout clothes, this is just silly IMO.

Well, some lessons in education are obviously needed....

I'm always amazed how much you can put in a short movie... Thank you for the video, Westminster! :flowers:

Suits fit for a king (from the Queen's dress-maker) - News, Fashion - The Independent (29/03/2010).:)

The company's new owners, the investment arm of the £8bn global trading company run by brothers Victor and William Fung, have been astute enough not to cut all ties with the Royal Family as they target the globalised marketplace, including Japan and China. Freddie Windsor, a cousin of the Queen and 28th in line to the throne, is to be the tailor's "brand ambassador". The company decided the 29-year-old financial analyst and one-time enfant terrible is "the embodiment of the new Hardy Amies man".

Thanks for the article, Queenofthelight. :flowers: Good on him! Freddie indeed has a good sense of fashion.

I believe that he's done some modelling work. :flowers:

It may be April First, but this is no jest!

So Fashion is in fashion then allow me to be au courant with this exiguous posting:

Do check out this hyperlink--http://www.andreagaler.co.uk/evening.html
Sophie Winkleman - Peacock blue silk satin bias dress with silk tuille jacket with lace and tatting.

Also take note of the approximately 3-minute long video near the bottom of the page.
Watching her glide gracefully over the lawn, one begins to understand the attraction "Lord Freddie" has for her.
"Lady Frederick Windsor" is apparently also playing the adagio from Beethoven's Moonlight sonata!
Lastly, but definitely not the least, recall that Sophie read English at Trinity, Cambridge where she achieved a DOUBLE FIRST (approximately 96+ percentile)!!
Infusing enhanced cognitivity into the Royal family- Jolly good, Freddie ;)

Addendum- In answer to the whereabouts of Freddie's sister at the Windsor pre-Christmas lunch-
According to "Ken" of the "British Royal Message Board",
‘Between snow flurries I joined 3 other loyal Royalists outside the Palace today to see the arrivals/departures of the guests for The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh's pre-Christmas lunch.’
He further adds that,
‘Prince Michael driving his small Eco-friendly car with Princess Michael and daughter, Gabriella, was passengers.’

‘Lord Frederick Windsor driving his wife, Sophie, but joined by his sister for the return journey.’

1)Prescience & "Love at First Sight"

Reports were posted that Lord Freddie Windsor asked for an introduction to Sophie Winkleman after seeing her on Britain's arguably funniest TV comedy, the risible "Peep Show."
"Peep Show" is so successful that it is entering its seventh series (or as Americans say- season).
Sophie Winkleman plays the character "Big Suze," named for her height (5ft 10in) not her girth.
Do consider this prescient excerpt wherein co-star "Mark" falls for Big Suze's posh pulchritude.
He even wonders if she's titled; ironic since Lord Freddie upon seeing this eventually made her so.
{be sure to click on the http URL and not the picture below- it's disabled}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srWw3WQ0Egk

Here is a link to another dash of mirth titled "Unnatural Athlete."
{Again, click on the address that includes ...youtube.com/watch?}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nIQDn3Amj0&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom