The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 12-22-2022, 02:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

I enjoyed it except the royal part. You know the exploiting royal connections for readers. Pot calling kettle black putting it nicely.
Old 12-22-2022, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I enjoyed it except the royal part. You know the exploiting royal connections for readers. Pot calling kettle black putting it nicely.

Eye of the beholder...
I see it as the difference between "exploiting" and "appreciating."
Old 12-22-2022, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Eye of the beholder...
I see it as the difference between "exploiting" and "appreciating."
As do I. I believe her comments to be sincere especially in light of the support she and her family received after her terrible accident in 2017.
Old 12-24-2022, 01:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lady Frederick Windsor attended an event on 23 December hosted by the luxury accessory brands, Aspinal of London.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmgpy5POWre/?hl=el

and with Princess Beatrice

https://images.hellomagazine.com/ima...inkleman-z.jpg
Old 12-24-2022, 09:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
How is she exploiting? She’s quite a well-known actress and her sister is a well known celebrity in the U.K, most people forget she’s married to a member of the BRF. She’s not bad-mouthing and she doesn’t constantly talk about the BRF.
Old 12-25-2022, 04:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I couldn't agree more!!
Old 12-25-2022, 04:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGyamfi1 View Post
How is she exploiting? She’s quite a well-known actress and her sister is a well known celebrity in the U.K, most people forget she’s married to a member of the BRF. She’s not bad-mouthing and she doesn’t constantly talk about the BRF.
But name dropping your royal connection gets more attention.

[.....]
Old 12-25-2022, 04:40 PM
Majesty

Absolutely! And Lady Frederick isn’t a royal, in spite of some media referring to her as such. She’s the daughter in law of the King’s second cousin. That doesn’t make her royal by any stretch of the imagination.

[.....]. However there could be a number of programmes she’s referring to in the article. The Crown for one, as parts of that are certainly fictional.
Old 12-25-2022, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

[.....]
She has mentioned her family in one paragraph in a positive way.

[.....]
Old 12-25-2022, 05:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Absolutely! And Lady Frederick isn’t a royal, in spite of some media referring to her as such. She’s the daughter in law of the King’s second cousin. That doesn’t make her royal by any stretch of the imagination.

[.....] However there could be a number of programmes she’s referring to in the article. The Crown for one, as parts of that are certainly fictional.
I don’t believe that at all, for one thing, she is simply speaking of her experiences and that is all she can speak of. The media may paint her as royal, but she isn’t and I’m sure she knows that she isn’t. She hasn’t said anything negative or even dropped hints about the other couple so I don’t see how she’s referring to them.
Old 12-25-2022, 05:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

[.....].
She’s quite well known in the U.K and her sister, Claudia Winkleman even more well-known so she doesn’t need to fluff out her connections to the BRF to the public or media at large. I don’t see any hints at the other couple who are doing much worse in exploiting the BRF and I doubt Sophie is getting paid for this. Plus very few people remember her as Lady Frederick but Sophie Winkleman who was on Peep show. Plus she still acts.
Old 12-25-2022, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGyamfi1 View Post
I don’t believe that at all, for one thing, she is simply speaking of her experiences and that is all she can speak of. The media may paint her as royal, but she isn’t and I’m sure she knows that she isn’t. She hasn’t said anything negative or even dropped hints about the other couple so I don’t see how she’s referring to them.
Yes. From what I read she is referring to television programs and doesn't mention [.....] any of the royals by name except the late Queen.
Old 12-25-2022, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

At this point no one should need reminding, but mention of the Sussexes on any thread but their own will result at the minimum with the post being deleted. Let's move on.

Tags
lady frederick windsor, lord frederick windsor, sophie winkleman