Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor and Family News and Events 1: Sep 2009- Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert and Leopold Windsor are "Masters".

'Master' isn't a title it's just a way of addressing young boys instead of Mr the same way a young girl is Miss instead of Mrs or Ms. When my brother was younger his post would be addressed as Master A Surname.

Congratulations to the couple! I am sure Prince and Princess Michael are delighted to hear this news.

She looks lovely but her shoes are terrible.

Freddie's eyes scare me; he either look stoned or that he doesn't sleep enough. I hope the baby takes after Sophie!

LOL, yes his eyes are something else.

Freddie's eyes scare me; he either look stoned or that he doesn't sleep enough. I hope the baby takes after Sophie!

That is the exact comment I read on the tumblr page! Molly, do you have tumblr? :lol:

Sophie doesn't look pregnant to me, but maybe it's too early to see baby bump.

She is in fifth month already, but still slim.

I'm glad that someone else has also commented on Frederick's eyes. What's wrong with them? It looks like he is drugged (which, I hope, is not the case) all the time.

Sophie doesn't look pregnant I love the colour of her gown ...

I agree about Freddie's eyes, though I do think that they look a lot less creepy in real life; I have a secret theory that he just don't photograph well (much like myself) :lol:

His hiiiiiigh forehead does not help things either. It's kinda like a pinhead Frankenstein. And that was an unkind description, but the only thing I could think of.

high forehead also possessed, if I can get this straight among the Windsor relatives, by George, the son of the Duke of Kent. Very strange, like the eyes. Beatrice's eyes are scary sometimes too. George does not have the scary eyes, Beatrice does not have the high forehead. I believe Fred's eyes may show nothing other than an inherited "look". Beatrice's eyes are actually more scary than Fred's, if pictures do not lie. It's fascinating how genetic traits skip generations, appear where they will. It's good that he married a non-aristocrat, genetically speaking, and she is lovely.

Majesty Magazine's Ingrid Seward has mentioned in her new June Editor-in-Chief Letter that Sophie is due to give birth on the 8th of August in LA. She said that Prince & Princess Michael will fly out to LA for the birth. She also mentions that the couple have also decided to find out the sex of the baby until birth.

Majesty Magazine - The Quality Royal Magazine

Last edited:
Majesty Magazine's Ingrid Seward has mentioned in her new June Editor-in-Chief Letter that Sophie is due to give birth on the 8th of August in LA. She said that Prince & Princess Michael will fly out to LA for the birth.

Interesting, how do they know the exact date?! Well, she is due in August, that's it, I've thought she will give birth in London.
If we believe the other sources, Duchess of Cambridge is due on the 13th of July.

Interesting, how do they know the exact date?! Well, she is due in August, that's it, I've thought she will give birth in London.
If we believe the other sources, Duchess of Cambridge is due on the 13th of July.

I can imagine the press knowing Sophie's due date more than Catharine's but it's all guess work IMO.

IMHO I believe That fred here has "bulging hanoverian eyes"

Majesty Magazine's Ingrid Seward has mentioned in her new June Editor-in-Chief Letter that Sophie is due to give birth on the 8th of August in LA. She said that Prince & Princess Michael will fly out to LA for the birth. She also mentions that the couple have also decided to find out the sex of the baby until birth.

If this information is true, will this be the highest person in the British line of succession to be born on U.S. soil? If so, how marvelous! Unless of course we can still talk Kate into coming over...:whistling:

Dman, thanks a lot for the info! I was just asking about this at the Kents' thread. :flowers:

Two royal babies coming this summer!
And GracieG... :lol:

For the first time ever I think she looks awful the dress is badly fitting and too short and I don't like the shoes.. first time for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom