Lady Sarah Chatto and Family News 1: October 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Old pics of Lady Sarah Chatto attended the Funeral of the late Queen Mother: (Pics from Topfoto)
2. Lady Sarah Chatto at her mother the late Princess Margaret's 70th birthday in 2000 (Newscom)
3. I have never seen this photo before Lady Sarah Chatto crying at Queen Mother's Funeral (Newscom)

Attachments

• 0445350.jpg
    0445350.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 860
  • 0453709.jpg
    0453709.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,146
  • zumaphotos037586.jpg
    zumaphotos037586.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,173
  • zumaphotos037587.jpg
    zumaphotos037587.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 977
  • newsintl002903.jpg
    newsintl002903.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,142
Last edited by a moderator:
HMQueenElizabethII said:
Lady Sarah Chatto at her mother the late Princess Margaret's 70th birthday in 2000:
That is such a beautiful dress. Thanks for all the photos. :)

Some more Pics:

1. 1968 - Sarah
2. 2001 September - Sarah
3. 2003 - 4 June - Sarah with her Son
4. 2004 - March - Sarah

Attachments

• 1968 - Sarah Chatto 1.jpg
    1968 - Sarah Chatto 1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6,945
  • 2001 - Oktober - Sarah 1.jpg
    2001 - Oktober - Sarah 1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 5,719
  • 2003 - 4 Juni - Sarah mit Sohn 1.jpg
    2003 - 4 Juni - Sarah mit Sohn 1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 5,910
  • 2004 - März - Sarah Chatto 2.jpg
    2004 - März - Sarah Chatto 2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 5,910
morgaine said:
Some more Pics: 3. 2003 - 4 June - Sarah with her Son
I think the third photo is in 2002 not 2003, morgaine,that was on the Queen's Jubilee.

Lady Sarah Chatto at Christmas 2002 with her sister-in-law Serena Linley and cousin Princess Anne in Sandringham:

She is so beautiful.I love the way she manages to maintain her youthful look. She is definitely one of my favourtie royals.

Here are some portraits of Sarah, Romy. Hope there are some you do not already know :) Three of them were made by her father :)

raxdg0.jpg
raxf1i.jpg
raxdkx.jpg
raxeyq.jpg

(HOLA, FIS)

Goodness I haven't seen any photographs of her in a long time.I'm very glad to see she hasn't sucumbed to the short hair trend she has very nice long hair:)

LONDON - JULY 04: Sarah Armstrong-Jones and Daniel Chatto attend a private viewing of "Modigliani And His Models" at the Royal Academy Of Arts on July 4, 2006 London, England.

1zlfvuv.jpg
1zlfxnm.jpg
1zlfz91.jpg

(Gettyimages)

More great photos, Iceflower! Sarah's never been a raving beauty, but she has a sense of class about her that not all of the royal beauties out there have attained. I've never heard anything scandalous about her. She seems very level-headed and low key, which is quite becoming. Despite everything written and said about Princess Margaret, she must have done something right as a parent to have turned out two seemingly "normal", intelligent and family-focused children.

I agree with you in all points, Bella :) The only thing that confused me about the latest pics I found is, that Sarah looks a bit sad on them. Well, maybe I'm totally wrong and it's only a shy smile - actually you can't smile all the time ;)

Bella said:
. Despite everything written and said about Princess Margaret, she must have done something right as a parent to have turned out two seemingly "normal", intelligent and family-focused children.

You are so right Bella. I am much more encouraged by Princess Margaret's children than the children of Her Majesty especially in the area of matrimony and family.

iceflower said:
I agree with you in all points, Bella :) ...Sarah looks a bit sad on them. Well, maybe I'm totally wrong and it's only a shy smile - actually you can't smile all the time ;)

I agree with the comments made today. I think she would prefer not to get press attention, but always deals with it graciously. I would love to meet her, she seems very down-to-earth and nice. I suspect her beauty within makes her an all around very attractive lady.

I think it's a shy smile. The other thing about Sarah is that she doesn't seem to ever age at all! Lucky her!
Agree she's one of the best royals out there.

but but but she looks like she is carring some heavy burden in the last picture... she looks old to me

Not that she was ever a large woman, but she looks like she has lost a lot of weight. Look at her collar bones.

She looks like she wants to burst into tears.

Perhaps she is thinking "gimme a break" after the 100th click of the camera.

xtan said:
but but but she looks like she is carring some heavy burden in the last picture... she looks old to me
She always looks like that. The only time I remember her looking youthful and carefree (as an adult) was at her wedding.

New pic from yesterday

He haven't seen the couple for quite a long time, so it's great to have a pic again :)
Caption:Lady Sarah and Danie Chatto attend Vogue's 90th anniversary party hosted by Alexandra Shulman and Motorola, at The Serpentine Gallery on November 8, 2006 in London, England.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/724...35F8FA9CA92A620018F7903216EA7C7631F868A8C7D54
(Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

Thanks for the link, Iceflower. I think Sarah looks a bit like her aunt, QEII, in this photo.

Bella said:
Thanks for the link, Iceflower. I think Sarah looks a bit like her aunt, QEII, in this photo.

I was going to write that , also she has a look of ann about her as well.

Lady Sarah Chatto - Does she have a title?

Other than Lady Armstrong-Jones, does Sarah Chatto have a title. I know her husband has the title Daniel Chatto, St George Sproule. Is this an educational title or a royal one? Would she be St George Sprouless?

Please help a confused soul -THANKS!

Sproule is his actual surname, as it was his father's. The rest are Christian names, and he has no title. He's an actor and artist, and apparently he thought Chatto would be a better last name than Sproule for professional purposes.

Pic 17.9.2007

Lady Sarah Chatto attends the Jasper Conran Spring /Summer 2008
Fashion Show, BFC Tent, London, England, September 17th 2007

---> Sarah 17.9.2007

Thanks, Iceflower. I like Sarah's low-key familiy-oriented lifestyle. I think she looks alot like her great grandmother, Queen Mary.

I was going to write that , also she has a look of ann about her as well.
I have to agree. Those Teck genes are soooooo very strong.
Lady Sarah Chatto is truly one of my favorites in the British Royal Family.

I have to agree. Those Teck genes are soooooo very strong.
Lady Sarah Chatto is truly one of my favorites in the British Royal Family.
Mine too. She looks so sweet, she doesn't cause any controversy and her and David seem to get on really well with the rest of the family.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom