Lady Sarah Chatto and Family News 1: October 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, that is not. You can google Samuel Chatto and see somewhat recent pictures. Him, his brother Arthur and 1st cousin Charles Armstrong-Jones all kind of look similar but Samuel is taller.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Thank you:flowers:

re: teeth, must be a cultural difference: when i see those US makeover shows where they give everyone 'perfect teeth', all i can see at the end of a show is that the person always is turned into one same image; they all look the same, it's creepy...
Even teeth which are perfectly good to begin with *have* to get caps or veneers, just to create the hollywood-smile

What i see with Lady Chatto is strong healthy teeth without any need to change them

(see has very a very good-looking family by the way)

Martin @CourtierUK · 54m
Lady Sarah Chatto will be attending the decommissioning of HMS Illustrious in Portsmouth today. Very rare she’s out on engagements.

Video:
Hundreds of people turned out to honour the Royal Navy helicopter carrier HMS Illustrious as it retired following a 32-year career. The ship's white ensign was lowered for the final time during a decommissioning ceremony marking the end of the last Navy Invincible-class aircraft carrier. Lady Sarah Chatto, whose mother, the late Princess Margaret, launched "Lusty" in 1978, was among the guests at Portsmouth Naval Base, Hampshire-
Home - ITNSource News

In the US the teeth of adults are not always put into braces for the purposes of "Hollywood Glamor". Frequently, if the bite is out of line in some way (which could cause dental difficulties in the future) braces are prescribed to correct the condition. Not all "brace work" is done for the purposes of "glamor".

:previous:
Lady Sarah seems to be comfortable with the way she looks.

It is great that Lady Sarah undertook a rare engagement.

I think it's the shape of her eyes. Mine are like that too; they sort of point down at the outer ends. I use eyeliner with an up-flick at the outer edge of my lid to bring them up a bit. Otherwise, I look like I have blue puppy-eyes.:)

Why does she look so sad?

In the US the teeth of adults are not always put into braces for the purposes of "Hollywood Glamor". Frequently, if the bite is out of line in some way (which could cause dental difficulties in the future) braces are prescribed to correct the condition. Not all "brace work" is done for the purposes of "glamor".

My mother had braces in the mid 60s. Her parents were blue collar (he was a long haul truck driver) and paid out of pocket because they believed that dental health was so important. I had them in the 80s. No one is Hollywood or glamorous. We just wanted straight healthy teeth. Here in the US, bad teeth are a tell. They just look low rent.

One of her rare appearances: Lady Sarah attended the Linley Spring Party in London on May 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Hi there: I just peruse your board occasionally. I just wanted to share a personal tidbit. I accompanied my husband on one of his business trip to England a few years ago. While he was busy, I decided to go shopping for a bit while we were in London. I literally ran into Lady Sarah. It was completely my fault but she was absolutely lovely & gracious & asked me if I was alright. I told her I was fine & it was my first time in London & I was a tourist from TX, blah blah blah. Anyway, she told me welcome!, asked me how long we were staying, gave me a few suggestions, etc. So I've literally come face to face with Lady Sarah. Her smile is as beautiful as her personality. She does not need to change a thing.

Thanks for the update!
It is not surprising to see Lady Sarah attending her brother's party.

Last edited:
Hi there: I just peruse your board occasionally. I just wanted to share a personal tidbit. I accompanied my husband on one of his business trip to England a few years ago. While he was busy, I decided to go shopping for a bit while we were in London. I literally ran into Lady Sarah. It was completely my fault but she was absolutely lovely & gracious & asked me if I was alright. I told her I was fine & it was my first time in London & I was a tourist from TX, blah blah blah. Anyway, she told me welcome!, asked me how long we were staying, gave me a few suggestions, etc. So I've literally come face to face with Lady Sarah. Her smile is as beautiful as her personality. She does not need to change a thing.

Lady Sarah seems like a lovely person. There was a special on one of the public broadcasting stations a few months ago about the artistic members of the royal family (past and present) and her art was shown. She is quite talented.

Yes she was absolutely lovely. I wish I could have a "do over" of our meeting. I was jet-lagged & was kinda ditzy. She looks even slimmer in person & her eyes are a pretty shade of blue. Her voice was deeper than I expected & sounded regal. So that's my brush or rather bump with royalty.

Last edited:
:previous: Is this part reliable or the typical DM invention/exaggeration? Anyone know?
Craigowan Lodge....Situated on the edge of the forest in the royal estate in Aberdeenshire, it is to this secluded seven-bedroom house that the Queen likes to retire several times a year, to read, write letters, walk and ride.
Only one guest is ever allowed to accompany the monarch to her favourite hideaway — her niece, Lady Sarah Chatto."

Oh my God, she went shopping :ohmy: How did she not send the servants :eek:

Does the writer realize even more senior royals have been known to actually grocery shop? Prince Harry has been spotted, and Kate certainly has pushed a shopping cart

Whst a ridiculous article, especially the quip about William never being seem at Waitrose.

Lady Sarah Chatto is flavour of the month for the DM obviously! In spite of the dreadful article, it's still nice to see her in the media from time to time.

Oh my God, she went shopping :ohmy: How did she not send the servants :eek:

Does the writer realize even more senior royals have been known to actually grocery shop? Prince Harry has been spotted, and Kate certainly has pushed a shopping cart

Flunkies, not servants. LOL :bang: Just imagine the job description for a Chatto "flunky."

Lady Sarah with husband Daniel and brother Viscount Linley attended the Cartier Style et Luxe at the Goodwood Festival of Speed at Goodwood in Chichester on June 26:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Slow day for the DM!

Sarah has always been a gem in the royal family, understated and completely loyal.

On September 17 Lady Sarah attended the Jasper Conran Show Spring/Summer 2017 during the London Fashion Week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

You have to like this girl!

She doesn't want the media, but won't shun it either.

I do not think that was a smart idea. I get the younger generation is the most "like us" than any other generation before, but this is not what you really want to do publicly. Lady Marina posted something not quite neutral and hers was locked down after.

Harry especially is walking a fine line with oversharing. Andy Cohen is not paying anyone for some reality show - Keeping Up With The Windsors.

They may not be the core "Royal Family", but while the Queen is alive, what they do in many respects reflects upon the family.....perception is everything.

I will say I do think Princess Margaret and the Earl did a wonderful job with both their children. They seem to both be happily married with good kids. They would be proud.

I do not think that was a smart idea. I get the younger generation is the most "like us" than any other generation before, but this is not what you really want to do publicly. Lady Marina posted something not quite neutral and hers was locked down after.

Harry especially is walking a fine line with oversharing. Andy Cohen is not paying anyone for some reality show - Keeping Up With The Windsors.

They may not be the core "Royal Family", but while the Queen is alive, what they do in many respects reflects upon the family.....perception is everything.

I will say I do think Princess Margaret and the Earl did a wonderful job with both their children. They seem to both be happily married with good kids. They would be proud.
I agree, maybe not the best picture to post on social media. IMO, this is sharing a little too much. And yes, my first thoughts were "I wonder what the Queen is thinking about this?" I wouldn't be too pleased.

Back
Top Bottom