Lady Sarah Chatto and Family News 1: October 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was Arthur the one in the middle? (I refer to the video), If so, could somebody post a picture? It would be lovely, thanks.

Lady Sarah Chatto and Daniel Chatto attended the Cartier Style & Luxury Lunch during the Goodwood
Festival of Speed at Goodwood on July 03, 2011 in Chichester. Lord and Lady Linley were present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Lady Sarah attended the Linley Christmas Party (hosted by her brother) on November 15, 2011 in London.

** Pic ** daylife ** gettyimages **

I caught a glimpse of Sarah on the tv footage of the Christmas day walk to Church but haven't managed to find a good photo. She looked very stylish( as usual) in a dark coloured coat. Can anyone help?

I caught a glimpse of Sarah on the tv footage of the Christmas day walk to Church but haven't managed to find a good photo. She looked very stylish( as usual) in a dark coloured coat. Can anyone help?

Check the website The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor. I think she has a picture of Lady Sarah.

Thank you for the link. Sarah looks good.

Lady Sarah together with her husband Daniel, their sons and her brother Lord Linley attended the Cartier Style & Luxe
Lunch Reception at the Goodwood Festival of Speed at Goodwood in Chichester on July 1, 2012. Great to see Samuel
and Arthur again!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Lady Sarah´s two sons are very nice looking.I had only seen pictures of them when they were toddlers.

Where does Sarah live? I know vaguely that it is in Chelsea or Kensington

Lady Sarah attended the gala opening of 'RA Now', a new exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts in London on October 8, 2012.

** Pic **

Lady Sarah and her charming boys attended day 1 of Glorious Goodwood at Goodwood in Chichester on July 31, 2012.

As mentioned before, Sarah's younger son Arthur is the third Page of Honor to Queen Elizabeth II. His cousin Charles Armstrong-Jones is first Page of Honor.

Arthur Robert Nathaniel Chatto was born in London on 5 February 1999. An interesting fact about Arthur is that he is "seventh in an unbroken line of second-born children starting with Queen Victoria's husband, Prince Albert."

1. Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg was the second child of Ernest, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld,and his first wife, Louise.

2. Edward VII was the second child of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

3. George V was the second child of Edward VII and Queen Alexandra.

4. George VI was the second child of George V and Queen Mary.

5. Princess Margaret Rose was the second child of George VI and Queen Elizabeth.

6. Sarah Armstong-Jones Chatto was the second child of Princess Margaret and Anthony Armstrong-Jones.

7. Arthur Chatto is the second child of Sarah Armstrong-Jones and Daniel Chatto.

She is absolutely not bling bling for being the Queen's only Niece.

Lady Sarah attended the Cartier Style & Luxury Lunch at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Chichester on July 14, 2013.

I dont want to sound mean her because Ive always like Sarah Armstrong Jones and Im not really a stickler for fashion but this is Cartier we are talking about here and there are 2 words that are shouting out to me and they are "style & luxury" so my next question is "what the hell is she wearing????"
:whistling:

Good it's not just me then. She could look so much better but I don't think Sarah has ever really cared much about clothes and makeup. She does need some makeup that could be why she isn't looking so great the outfit seems dowdy and doesn't help either. And Sarah has always been one of my favourites!

Lady Sarah attended The Queen Elizabeth Castle of Mey Trust Patron's Garden Party at The Goring Hotel in London on May 20. Prince and Princess Michael of Kent attended the event as well.

** Pic **

Omg.. I am going to catch grief for this.. I like Lady Sarah, she is so talented. She and her husband and children seemed to be really nice and down to earth..but my God, her teeth. After all these years, braces would have helped a great deal. Whenever I see pictures, all I see are those teeth. The same goes for Princess Elizabeth of Denmark and her brothers Count Ingolf and Count Christian..

Omg.. I am going to catch grief for this.. I like Lady Sarah, she is so talented. She and her husband and children seemed to be really nice and down to earth..but my God, her teeth. After all these years, braces would have helped a great deal. Whenever I see pictures, all I see are those teeth. The same goes for Princess Elizabeth of Denmark and her brothers Count Ingolf and Count Christian..

???? I don't mind her teeth at all as long as her teeth are not yellow ( queen Margarethe! Denmark) I don't mind. It makes her unique. She is charming.

???? I don't mind her teeth at all as long as her teeth are not yellow ( queen Margarethe! Denmark) I don't mind. It makes her unique. She is charming.

Totally agree .... I could never understand why Daisy doesn't get her teeth capped or bleached!

I once spent 2 hours in her company on the train - standard seats, not 1st. We got stuck for about 15 minutes and the commentary from the guard was very funny. We laughed and talked about it, then returned to our reading - only to be interrupted by the guard again.

She is charming and has a beautiful smile. Made my day! :flowers:

Her teeth are far from bad – and I agree with what @leene said, at least they aren't yellow smoker's teeth. They're also beautifully straight. The Western world has a disgusting obsession with perfect teeth anyway.

Sarah's so beautiful, she's one of my absolute favourite members of the BRF (EDIT: just read your comment @cepe, you have no idea how jealous I am right now :D).

cepe,
You were fortunate to meet Lady Sarah and chat with her. I like her for impeccable taste in clothes. She exudes serenity. I never took any notice of her teeth.

Last edited:
Sorry.. :) It must be the American in me. We tend to be OCD about our teeth. I think she is a lovely lady. I give credit to Princess Margaret and Lord Snowdon. They have raised two good children.

No, that is not. You can google Samuel Chatto and see somewhat recent pictures. Him, his brother Arthur and 1st cousin Charles Armstrong-Jones all kind of look similar but Samuel is taller.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I agree; I always notice teeth immediately! :flowers:
And nowadays almost everyone can have nice (even if not perfect) teeth!

But I guess it simply isn't a priority for some.

Back
Top Bottom