Lady Sarah Chatto and Family News 1: October 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently not. A bit more in Tatler from September about Sam and his brother Arthur. Sam is a potter.

https://www.tatler.com/article/who-are-samuel-and-arthur-chatto

From the article

Sam is a trained yoga teacher – a passion he shares with his girlfriend, vegan blogger Sophie Pipe, who goes by the Instagram handle @thejoyfulsprite.

And Arthur has spoken about The Crown

But he enjoys his downtime too; he previously made headlines after telling the Telegraph that he watches The Crown: ‘Yes, I have watched it’, he said, ‘I guess it’s only an interpretation. So I just kind of remember what they’re actually like and don’t let the TV persona mar my judgment of any of them.’

Last edited:
Sam and Sophie have broken up a year ago. The Daily Mail (Richard Eden) mentioned this in an article. Eleanor is his new girlfriend. They met at Royal Drawing School where Sam is taking extra art classes (and his dad is one of the faculty members).

Samuel and Arthur look much younger than their actual ages. For gentlemen that is an excellent quality.

On December 8 Arthur had his Royal Marines Young Officers Batch 2021 Pass Out Parade. His parents, his brother and Princess Anne were present.

You can see Arthur on stage and his family outside on the stand:

Can somebody explain what a Batch Pass Out Parade is?
Is it some kind of final exam he has taken in the military?

Back
Top Bottom