Lady Helen and Tim Taylor and Family News 2: March 2006 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much to see. Her hair looks messy..

I think she looks nice from what the photo shows..

Lady Helen attended the VIP preview of the annual Frieze Art Fair in Regent's Park in London on October 16, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Beautiful color! Not sure about the wide pants, but she can carry them off with aplomb.

Was Lady Helen named for her great-grandmother, Grand Duchess Elena Vladimirovna of Russia?

Lady Helen is beginning to look like a clone of her mum, the Duchess of Kent!;)

Could be.. I think one of her girls has Olga as one of her names.

That's correct, and it's Estella. Her full name is Estella Olga Elizabeth. :flowers: I don't think there's any information on who Lady Helen is named after, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was after Grand Duchess Elena, as we have Olga. It could also be after Princess Helena, Queen Victoria's daughter.

How interesting! Thank you for this information, HPrincess.

I love her outfit I just bought a Karen Walker bag in that colour .. I think she is lovely.

That's correct, and it's Estella. Her full name is Estella Olga Elizabeth. :flowers: I don't think there's any information on who Lady Helen is named after, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was after Grand Duchess Elena, as we have Olga. It could also be after Princess Helena, Queen Victoria's daughter.

Behind the Name: Meaning, Origin and History declared that Yelena and the related name Elena is the Russian form of Helen.

Not sure what to say here .. she looks like she is going to the supermarket.. am i missing something?

Is this supposed to be a smart-looking outfit? She missed the mark by a mile. Just a bunch of pieces thrown together at random.

I just like the color combination, but not the suit itself. The jacket's hem looks as if it wasn't hemmed, even though that's obviously the style. But if that's her daughter in front with Kate, she is absolutely adorable and looks like she'll be a beauty like Helen.

I just like the color combination, but not the suit itself. The jacket's hem looks as if it wasn't hemmed, even though that's obviously the style. But if that's her daughter in front with Kate, she is absolutely adorable and looks like she'll be a beauty like Helen.

Yer the girls are Estella ans Eloise. I liked their cute pearl and amethyst (guessing) necklaces.

Worse than eugenie
Strange neckline hairdo and bad colors for her
Looks like a home ec project

Well said, Frelinghighness! It looks to me like she didn't like the jacket's original length and just cut it off. Not cool. I'm also not a fan of the blouse hanging below the jacket.

Love the outfit, love the colour. On trend here. Both Lady Helen and Lady Gabriella wore short jackets over longer tops. Liked them both

I like the name of Helen and Timothy's daughter Estella Olga Elizabeth.
You do not see the name Olga used often in the British Royal Family.
Olga was one of the middle names of Princess Victoria, the sister of King George V. She was Victoria Alexandra Olga Mary.

Looking at Cassius Taylor I see a resemblance to Prince William of Gloucester, who was also extremely handsome.

All of Helen's children have quite nice names.

Cassius, Columbus, Eloise and Estella. Cassius is my favourite.

Lady Helen and husband Tim yesterday, July 2, attended day 9 of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships.

** Pic **

I like the fact that Lady Helen followed in the footsteps of Princess Marina, her paternal grandmother, by studying art in Paris.
Art is enjoyable and educational.

I like the name of Helen and Timothy's daughter Estella Olga Elizabeth.
You do not see the name Olga used often in the British Royal Family.
Olga was one of the middle names of Princess Victoria, the sister of King George V. She was Victoria Alexandra Olga Mary.

I am late in responding to this, but Olga was also the name for one of Marina's sisters. Princess Olga of Greece who married Paul of Yugoslavia.

Lady Helen was among the guests at the Anya Hindmarch SS15 Presentation during London Fashion Week on September 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom