Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston News 1: May 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cheerful music. I like the cabaret flavour of the band.
Lady Gabriella sounds like she is singing in a carefree film at a holiday location - like a James Bond or a Gidget. I like her voice. Some people do some remarkable things in Covid lockdown.
I wonder if Gabriella had always planned to release music?

:previous: I had thought there was news that Lady Gabriella was expecting a baby.

I'm confused... The pic was of Gabriella with a large purse in front of her stomach and she's dressed in all black. Why are people assuming she's not expecting? Looks to me like she's concealing a baby bump. :confused:

They appear radiantly happy. If they don't have children, it would only be sad if they wanted them and were unable.

But not all couples want children.

ETA: Lady Gabriella has a lovely, lilting singing voice. It reminds me of the great Astrud Gilberto!

Last edited:
Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston attended the private view of "Gabrielle Chanel. Fashion Manifesto" at The V&A in London today, September 13:

** Pic **

There is now a dedicated thread for discussion around the death of Thomas Kingston:

Posts have been moved, and all future discussion around the death should take place there.

Back
Top Bottom