Windsor Family Resemblances 1, Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they both have quite a resemblance. I've always seen William in his father and Harry in his mother. But these pictures have changed my mind somewhat. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
when you put the men side by side they do look alike. I still think he has alot of Sprencer too...go job with the pictures Ella Kay...thank you. I have always thought that William and Peter Phillips look alike also.

I think William has Diana's blond hair and blue eyes, and has her smile, but facially takes after the Windsors. He looks a lot like Prince Edward.

Except that Diana wasn't a natural blond and William is.

Philip, was a natural blond though.

I think William looked very much like Diana, at the time of her death, and many people and the media commented on that. Over the past few years I think he has become more and more like a Windsor, esp. due to the fact that his hair is thinning out. Both Philip and HM Elizabeth were good looking as youngsters, yet none of their children are exceedingly attractive, the gene pool works in funny ways:ermm:

Thats very my opinion too. And I agree alot with Ella Kay. I think, he's a mix of lots of his ancestors. If you only look to his parents, you can't see really a resemblence except Diana's blonde hair and maybe her eyes and a bit of her nose. He maybe has something from the Mountbattens (which I am very fond of) because Prince Charles has a lot from Lord Mountbatten, but in a rather - so sorry - ugly way. I always wondered, where William has his teeth from? The Spencers? It may be stupid from me - I don't want to be harsh -, but I always thought, his teeth are his deficit.

I have always thought William looks remarkably like William!:D

Except that Diana wasn't a natural blond and William is.

Philip, was a natural blond though.

William actually has light brown hair...what's left of it. ;) I used to think that William really looked like Diana, and I still think he definitely has her nose and complexion (and height...the rest of the royal family isn't that tall!) but he's also starting to look a lot more like the Windsors. He has close-set eyes like Charles.

Harry looks like the Spencers to me.

I don't know about the Mountbattens because I guess I can't recall enough pictures of them. I do agree that Philip was really handsome when he was younger...no surprise that the Queen was said to have a crush on him at the age of thirteen! I used to think Edward sort of resembled Philip.

I don't think Prince Philip was handsome at all, never have. Everyone else must see something else in him.

I think that Diana had light brown hair but started to highlight and then colour it after she was married. I remember reading a quote from her once in which she said she didn't want to know her real hair colour (she was in her thirties) because it was probably grey after all the stress she'd experienced.

Then again, a lot of people call light brown hair "blond" anyway...they do that with mine.

I'm going to change the convo for a second, from Wills to Bea. I've always wondered who's eyes does Beatrice have, I've never seemed to quite figure that one out. To me I see Andrew's eyes in most pics for Eugenie I can't for the life of me figure out where Beatrice got the really round eyes. In a couple of shots of Andrew they look identical in others not so much. For example: http://i44.tinypic.com/205rzb6.jpg ( I think they bare a strong resemblance in the eyes in this one.) I thought maybe one of the past Windsors but there are some photos where the eyes bear resemblance and others not to so much.

When I look at Beatrice I see Sarah definitely but I also see a lot of Queen Victoria (and one of her daughters) with the eyes. Maybe even a Hanover or two.

I have seen a young photo of Queen Victoria and her eyes are duplicate to Bea's but then I've also looked at older ones and they seem alot more narrow as she aged.

Yes, definitely! Anne looks incredibly regal in that picture.:flowers:

yowza! good catch Lillibetforever, I had never noticed the comparison.

Wow, the comparisons are amazing, thank you!
Yes, Beatrice definetely looks like Queen Victoria!! And regarding the pic where Victoria is older, let's wait till Beatrice is that age, I think we will still see Victoria there!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Wow, the comparisons are amazing, thank you!
Yes, Beatrice definetely looks like Queen Victoria!! And regarding the pic where Victoria is older, let's wait till Beatrice is that age, I think we will still see Victoria there!!!! :ROFLMAO:
haha that's true I guess I'll reserve my judgment till then.

Seeing the pictures of Queen Victoria, Prince Andrew and Princess Beatrice I think the missing comparison picture is King George V. Prince Andrew definitely favors the Windsor side of the family.
http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/Lillibetforever/andrew_280_508042a.jpg

Wow what a resemblance to King George V.

I think like I said before, I think Lord Freddie has a remarkable resemblence to Prince Eddy, Queen Victoria, and King George V. Prince Williams resemblence is harder to see but I think he has a mix of Prince Philip and the Windsors in his features.

Also, today I was looking at getty, at pictures of royals. And I saw a picture of Prince William of Gloucester, and him and Prince William of Wales do have similiar features, except Prince William of G looks to have darker hair. Isnt Prince William of G who Prince William of W supposedly named after, because Prince Charles and Prince William were close freinds?

Also, today I was looking at getty, at pictures of royals. And I saw a picture of Prince William of Gloucester, and him and Prince William of Wales do have similiar features, except Prince William of G looks to have darker hair. Isnt Prince William of G who Prince William of W supposedly named after, because Prince Charles and Prince William were close freinds?

Good question! But sadly I know nothing about a relationship between Prince Charles and the Gloucesters. I only know, Prince Michael of Kent had a very close relation to Prince William and Richard since they were children... BTW I think, both Gloucesters resembled much her mother, Princess Alice.

Yes, both Prince William and Prince Richard look/looked a great deal like their mother. But sometimes there's a picture of the current Duke, now that he's older, where I find him looking like Windsors, either his father or George VI.:)

Good question! But sadly I know nothing about a relationship between Prince Charles and the Gloucesters. I only know, Prince Michael of Kent had a very close relation to Prince William and Richard since they were children... BTW I think, both Gloucesters resembled much her mother, Princess Alice.

Yes, both Prince William and Prince Richard look/looked a great deal like their mother. But sometimes there's a picture of the current Duke, now that he's older, where I find him looking like Windsors, either his father or George VI.:)

I agree, in the last few years the current Duke of Gloucester reminds me more and more to his father Prince Henry. :)

:previous:

Harry does resemble Philip more with every year. He used to be more a Spencer, what with that red hair of his, but now he's a Windsor through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom