Civilian Career Ideas for British Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sort of riding is very theraputic for the children and it builds confidence in there own abilities. The children realize that they are not disabled and learn the joy of riding.

The Princes recently talked with American morning talk show host Matt Lauer, and revealed their career wishes (if they weren't royal):

William -- Helicopter pilot

Harry -- safari guide in Africa

DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2007®

"RE. WHAT THEY WOULD BE IF THEY WEREN’T PRINCES

LAUER: If your last name weren't "Windsor," if it were "Smith" or "Jones," and you didn't have the duties that you were born into, what would you wanna do professionally?

PRINCE HARRY: All sorts of things.

LAUER: Like what?

PRINCE WILLIAM: Well, when I was younger, I wanted to be a policeman. And I wouldn't wanna be that now. (LAUGHTER)

LAUER: The most popular cop on the block.

PRINCE WILLIAM: Yeah, exactly.

LAUER: What would you wanna do?

PRINCE HARRY: I think it's-- it's--

PRINCE WILLIAM: I don't know. It's a really tricky question. I guess. I'd like to fly helicopters, definitely. I'd like to be some sort of heli pilot, you know, working for the UN maybe or something like that. Go off and do some, you know, I'd have to be doing something active -- outside and doing sort of fun stuff but with an edge to helping people.

LAUER: What about you, Harry?

PRINCE WILLIAM: He'd probably sit and play computer games and drink beer. (LAUGHTER)

PRINCE HARRY: Oh, thanks a lot. No, honestly, I don't know how well this would get on, but I'd probably live in Africa. I'd, you know, I'd like to spend all my time out there.

LAUER: In a humanitarian aspect?

PRINCE HARRY: Both. It would be a humanitarian aspect and as well as a sort of a safari aspect. I would have to get a job. So it would probably be a safari guide."

Since Prince William has been trained in search and resue perhaps he could do this as a civilian job.

Prince Harry could be a sarfai guide.

I could see Prince Charles doing a garden tour or doing a tour on architecture building tour in England. It would be very interesting to hear him speak about this.

i think Andrew could model for GQ. Lose a bit weight my dear and the job is yours. Wouldn't that be something?

Sounds like a good idea. I imagine in his younger days he could have modeled for GQ. I can just see him dressed in a tailored suit. He would look very very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom